What's new

If voted to power BJP will send army troops to Pakistan: Rajnath Singh

Communist

Reaction score
If voted to power BJP will send troops to Pak: Rajnath - India - The Times of India

GAYA (Bihar): Striking an aggressive posture, BJP president Rajnath Singh on Monday said if his party is voted to power then India would send troops to Pakistan to crush terrorism in the neighbouring country after taking international approval.

"If voted to power, the BJP government will ask Pakistan if it needs support of the Indian army to crush terrorism. If Islamabad is agreeable, it is all right. If not, our government will approach the global community for its endorsement to send the Indian Army to Pakistan," he told an election meeting at Airu village here.

"However, we will like Pakistan to first use its might to stamp out terrorism and dismantle all terror networks operating from its territory," Singh said.

Accusing the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre of having failed to effectively check terrorism, the BJP president said terror strikes in Mumbai and elsewhere in the country bore a 'testimony' to it.

The Manmohan Singh government has failed to instill a sense of confidence in the people about internal security of the nation, he charged.

Reaffirming BJP's 'irrevocable commitment' to protect its frontiers and providing security to the people, Singh said, "Pokhran- II and the victory in the Kargil war are two shining examples of our commitment to internal and external security." National security is under severest threat ever. In the 50 years of Congress rule, not only the security aspect has been compromised, but unemployment has increased manifold and prices of essential commodities have spiralled out of control," he said.

ha ha lol yes army troops on a goodwill visit i guess. when will they learn to speak i wonder.

Rajnath is a clear dumbass.......no idea about foreign policy.......making foolish statements.........enlarging communalism........damn,bjp should be banned........

Rajnath is a clear dumbass.......no idea about foreign policy.......making foolish statements.........enlarging communalism........damn,bjp should be banned........
Sorry Sir..BJP is a political Party. If u don't agree to their views don't vote for them. BJP gets 26% of the vote cast in 2004 Parliament election. They are in power in more than 11 states.

Sorry, but we don't ban political parties in India. Even the communists have not been banned yet. And makes sense in a democracy.

Btw, this is not more than a political stunt.

These BJP morons will not do anything. This nothing more than political speech. They are one who surrender to Taliban during highjaking and 2001 parliament attack.
What was that Pakistani song that "Lalas can't fight"? It was an Punjabi song. That can be applied to them. They are good on speechs, when it comes to walk the talk, they will disappear in the oblivian. But they are good at scaring and threading minorities.

LOL, how funny, clearly the BJP President has the election fever, I mean, when else would he say something ludicrous like that?
The whole posture and context of his words are full of smack if you read into it, I don't like his way of talking like that, but then again, in our current economic and political situation, it's easy to exploit our weaknesses.

BJP chief plans to send army into Pakistan

NEW DELHI: In an attempt to whip up nationalist hysteria ahead of India's April-May general elections, the head of the rightwing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Mr Rajnath Singh, threatened to send Indian troops into Pakistan to assist Islamabad in fighting terrorism if it agreed, or by global consensus if it didn't, Press Trust of India said on Monday.

‘If voted to power, the BJP government will ask Pakistan if it needs the support of the Indian army to crush terrorism. If Islamabad is agreeable, it is all right. If not, our government will approach the global community for its endorsement to send the Indian army to Pakistan,’ he told an election meeting at Airu village in Bihar.

‘However, we will like Pakistan to first use its might to tackle terrorism and dismantle all terror networks operating from its territory,’ PTI quoted Mr Singh as saying.

Accusing the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance government at the Centre of having failed to effectively check terrorism, the BJP president said terror strikes in Mumbai and elsewhere in the country were a ‘testimony’ to its weakness.

The BJP had an ‘irrevocable commitment’ to protect its frontiers, Mr Singh said, He lauded the nuclear tests and what he called India's victory in the Kargil war as the shining examples of his party's commitment to internal and external security.

‘National security is under the severest threat ever. In the 50 years of Congress rule, not only has the security aspect been compromised, but unemployment has increased manifold and prices of essential commodities have spiraled out of control,’ he said.

The BJP is umbilically linked with the Rashtriya Swaymasewak Sangh, whose chief had said in an interview in December that a nuclear war with Pakistan would help root out terrorism for ever.:woot::rofl::rofl:
Analysts see the remarks as a source of embarrassment to the country rather than a serious threat to anybody.

I dont know why our people would elect these kind of idiots to run our country.

Last edited:
Well, perhaps evacuating all the women, children and sane men into Pakistani mainland, leaving all bad weeds there, talibani, uzbeks or from any other kind who are up to no good, we might just send a nuke or two down FATA or SWAT.
Yeah we'll have nuclear fallout and that will take years and years to recover, but we'll instantly deal with the Taliban scum.

I know I don't make sense but you get my point. ;)

If this happened in any other country people would never vote for that party. Correct me if im wrong but doesn't that mean that this party is basically trying to say that they are warmongers? Who on earth uses such a stupid publicity stunt to gain votes? I guess BJP does!

Oh please, these fools are not worth of any discussion on the forum. Stop this and go for a Lollywood movie. Its a better entertainment!

Back
Top Bottom