What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major d1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
First of all the chance of war between Bangladesh and India is very negligible.

But if it happens, India will win the first part of the war. Then the second phase of war will start where Bangladesh will win even without any international interfere. Bangladesh will become a nightmare for India even more difficult than kashmir because historically Bengal always went through war for freedom. India only can destroy bangladesh for 7 days. Then their military and bd military power will be same to same.

War for freedom is inside it's genome. Even during Mughal era it fought long years and retained it's freedom. During british invasion bangal was first to fall and whole sub continent did after that.During the whole british period Bengal was always in the front line of revolt.Then the liberation war against Pakistan. So, Bangladesh have that resistance inside it. Then there are major international players who will not like it because of strategic geographical position of Bangladesh. Pakistan will intervene,also China and Russia will not sit idle . Since China and Russia is involved USA have to come in the scene too. Along with USA comes UK , Australia, Canada. So, it will be a disaster for all.

First of all the chance of war between Bangladesh and India is very negligible.

But if it happens, India will win the first part of the war. Then the second phase of war will start where Bangladesh will win even without any international interfere. Bangladesh will become a nightmare for India even more difficult than kashmir because historically Bengal always went through war for freedom. India only can destroy bangladesh for 7 days. Then their military and bd military power will be same to same.

War for freedom is inside it's genome. Even during Mughal era it fought long years and retained it's freedom. During british invasion bangal was first to fall and whole sub continent did after that.During the whole british period Bengal was always in the front line of revolt.Then the liberation war against Pakistan. So, Bangladesh have that resistance inside it. Then there are major international players who will not like it because of strategic geographical position of Bangladesh. Pakistan will intervene,also China and Russia will not sit idle . Since China and Russia is involved USA have to come in the scene too. Along with USA comes UK , Australia, Canada. So, it will be a disaster for all.
we will offer you to rejoin us and become east pakistan once again and then we open the indian front after your acceptance. with both side having nukes war will end within a week due to internal and external pressure.then we will live happily ever after:woot:

I thought u will give vote for India. Really surprised.

we will offer you to rejoin us and become east pakistan once again and the we open the indian front after your acceptance with both side having nukes war will end within a week due to internal and external pressure.then we will live happily ever after:woot:

No need to join. I think we have sill strong relationship on the method of brotherhood. And i think if war starts, Pakistan will not be quiet.

we will offer you to rejoin us and become east pakistan once again and the we open the indian front after your acceptance with both side having nukes war will end within a week due to internal and external pressure.then we will live happily ever after:woot:

No need to join. I think we have sill strong relationship on the method of brotherhood. And i think if war starts, Pakistan will not be quiet.

No one would win; both countries don't have the capabilities to launch a full-out war.

I thought u will give vote for India. Really surprised.

we will support you by sending some equipment or few volunteers but thats all we will not wage war on them until we have something to gain from it.we are talking about a possible nuclear or 4th world war here

Geo-graphically we have that chance . in a military word- BD is a paradise land.

Bangladesh is dependent on India economically. All thanks to haseena she sold your water and electricity sector to India as well. So in short Bangladesh now cant survive without india.

Geo-graphically we have that chance . in a military word- BD is a paradise land.
Yes; Bangladesh has a geographical advantage which would neutralize India's numerical advantage. Bangladesh has a shot in a possible short-term war.

Yes; Bangladesh has a geographical advantage which would neutralize India's numerical advantage. Bangladesh has a shot in a possible short-term war.
not to say the qualitative advantage of having turko arabic 'genome'.... :)
there was a fight between bd villagers and bsf some years ago, ended up badly for bsf.. just imagine bd fauj with ak on segways... and extrapolate the situation to IA vs bd fauj... tough fight but bd prevails.
hence proved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom