What's new

If Indians want to meet, they can approach us: Pakistan

Chaudhary Ji, you are forgetting about Balochistan... Mohalle ki fikar chhod do...... Pehle apna ghar dekho. Moreover, New Delhi's core policy is unbelievably incredible... hum Kashmir sambhal lenge.

68 saalon mai nai sambhaal pae ab kya sambhalo gay? :dance3:

Sahi Baat hai... Tabhi to UN me Nawaz Mia hi Kashmir Kashmir Chillate Hai...

f960444dc64fd7ceb6f77f521db96457.jpg

Chaudhary Ji, you are forgetting about Balochistan... Mohalle ki fikar chhod do...... Pehle apna ghar dekho. Moreover, New Delhi's core policy is unbelievably incredible... hum Kashmir sambhal lenge.

whats wrong with baluchistan, what do you know about Baluchistan?
you compare Kashmir with Baluchistan!!

What's the point in talking with Nawaz when we all know that pakistani military runs Pakistans foreign policy.

India should talk with General Rahil sharif instead of talking with some Ganja of Punjab.

In Balochistan common Baloch citizens of Pakistan don't protest against Pakistan but in Kashmir common citizens are on streets booing the hell out of india ,that's some difference.
Why the whole world has so much focus over Balochistan issue???
Easy isn't it

but in Kashmir common citizens are on streets booing the hell out of india
I dont know about Baloch so i wont comment on that. But this statement is not true actually, the number of anti India people in kashmir are not high at all. Kashimiris in India elect their own representative in the form of J&K government. The voting turnout is also not bad compared to other states, so that means majority does support India and wants to remain a part of it.

It is the punch line of every cornered Indian ....when cornered about Kashmir jump to Baluchistan :pop:

I could have UNDERSTOOD this Dialogue if Hina Rabaani Khar was in Office in Pakistan, but Aizaz Ahmed Sir, NO WAY!!! :lol:

No need to waste time talking with Pakistan, its clear that they want to keep Kashmir issue alive indefinitely .

Prime minister Modi should instead focus on talks with Obama and business delegates about investments and business deals in India.

No need to waste time talking with Pakistan, its clear that they want to keep Kashmir issue alive indefinitely .

Prime minister Modi should instead focus on talks with Obama and business delegates about investments and business deals in India.

That is exactly what Modi is doing. And that is what he will be doing all this term. No more BS talks with pakistan. Squeeze on the water treaty comes next summer :D

Let pakistan talk to the huriyat to all the heart content :lol:

If you all can compare Indian's Mars Orbiter Mission with Hatf-9 Nasr, what is wrong in this. Also, it is not a comparison but an advice to clean your own home before taking any oath to clean whole city... If you are still confused about what i am saying, Ican't do much in this matter.....

Bhai tera jawaab Nawaaj sharif ke UN ka speech de dega... dekh liyo.

Last edited:
We have already rejected meeting pakistan. You can talk to the Huriyats and can cry for kashmir till eternity.

Back
Top Bottom