What's new

If I am a traitor form a commission against me, demands Nawaz

Anyone here has idea what happened in nsc meet what is the out ome of it. What did security institutions decide about him and his future fate?

Any clue is any legal action being suggested by army against him? Or once again he is let lose by establishment?

I would like to see his whole family and himself be put in a location where nuclear tests will be carried out ot tet his whole posterity nuked out including his arse

I think they are going to act against him according to article 6

Mate... that's not the solution...just hang them all for once... and you will get rid of them ... there might be a demonstration here and there (very very unlikely) but that's it. It will settle it for good.
My honest suggestion is to let elections proceed. This turbulence is bound to happen when it is only the third time that peaceful transition is going to happen. A reset isn't going to make things better.

No man how is it hurting us? What ever Nawaz is saying is for his personal political benefit and has nothing to do with reality so it will make no difference and this nation needs to see his real face. do you think any Pakistani will vote for him now after seeing Nawaz's real face? no Nawaz just committed political suicide.
Actually plenty of Pakistanis will still vote for him. There is no shortage of morally corrupt and ethically corrupt A holes in Pakistan who would sell their soles to the devil for money and power.

Actually plenty of Pakistanis will still vote for him. There is no shortage of morally corrupt and ethically corrupt A holes in Pakistan who would sell their soles to the devil for money and power.

This is way more than money and souls now. It is now about the ideology of Pakistan. What Nawaz said goes against the 2 nation theory and the very ideology of Nawaz is ending up same as terrorist organisation JUA. This is no more about PMLN but Pakistan the whole country. If you let go of your anger and try to understand what Nawaz is actually doing here is more than harm, Nawaz is threatening the very existence of Pakistan and the 2 nation theory of Quaid-e-azam on which Pakistan was created.

This is way more than money and souls now. It is now about the ideology of Pakistan. What Nawaz said goes against the 2 nation theory and the very ideology of Nawaz is ending up same as terrorist organisation JUA. This is no more about PMLN but Pakistan the whole country. If you let go of your anger and try to understand what Nawaz is actually doing here is more than harm, Nawaz is threatening the very existence of Pakistan and the 2 nation theory of Quaid-e-azam on which Pakistan was created.
Bhai I am not the one getting angry here, you are the one who is getting emotional here. I happen to know many N league supporters and well to them its just another day and while they may agree that this should not have happen, their vote remains committed to nawaz. These are just the ones i know off, imagine hundreds of thousands all over Pakistan.
So as much as i want to believe what you said above, fact remains N league isnt losing its core voter base.

Every stooge that the estb of pakistan created came back and bit them on there asssss.
Shows realy the lackness of our choices in people.
While the justice looks like a street hooker. Who ever got enough money gets to sleep with it a night or the whole 9 months.
A leader is yet to be born.
Army/ civilian
We created a lot gheddars.and gidds.
The result of gay marriages between estb/ politicians....

I think they are going to act against him according to article 6

well this would not have ever happened if gen raheel sharif did not take out the name of maryam nawaz personally out of dawn leaks============ just to get an extension
he phoned nawz to give the good news-- same for gen akhtar rizwan,,,
he nearly got court martial -- then was forced to retire?
now raheel sharif is chief in saudia, making millions per months,,,,, job was secured by nawaz sharif for raheel sharif.....

so what r the promises made to the current general for being quite
and who phoned the CJ saqib to take it easy on panama case
who asked for trail to go slow?

ANYHOW LOOK AT THE PRODUCT OF ISI/ARMY
NAWAZ SHARIF WHICH WAS NURTURED FOR 30 YRS
GENERAL CHISTI BROUGHT NAWAZ IN POLITICS,,,,,,,,, AND EVENTUALY NAWAZ BROUGHT THE TOP BRASS OF ARMY IN POLITICS

LETS EAT TOGETHER...

JUST SHOWS US OUR INTELLECT
A BANANA REPUBLIC WITH NUCLEAR BOMB

thank you gen kiyani..........2013 elections
jeety rehoo raheel sharif.............dawn leaks
and gen bajwa zindabad.........??

well this would not have ever happened if gen raheel sharif did not take out the name of maryam nawaz personally out of dawn leaks============ just to get an extension
he phoned nawz to give the good news-- same for gen akhtar rizwan,,,
he nearly got court martial -- then was forced to retire?
now raheel sharif is chief in saudia, making millions per months,,,,, job was secured by nawaz sharif for raheel sharif.....

so what r the promises made to the current general for being quite
and who phoned the CJ saqib to take it easy on panama case
who asked for trail to go slow?

ANYHOW LOOK AT THE PRODUCT OF ISI/ARMY
NAWAZ SHARIF WHICH WAS NURTURED FOR 30 YRS
GENERAL CHISTI BROUGHT NAWAZ IN POLITICS,,,,,,,,, AND EVENTUALY NAWAZ BROUGHT THE TOP BRASS OF ARMY IN POLITICS

LETS EAT TOGETHER...

JUST SHOWS US OUR INTELLECT
A BANANA REPUBLIC WITH NUCLEAR BOMB

thank you gen kiyani..........2013 elections
jeety rehoo raheel sharif.............dawn leaks
and gen bajwa zindabad.........??

lol
Sir few things you have to understand here which are very important. Firstly Raheel did not needed a job in Saudia it was Saudis who needed Raheel. What Raheel is earning in Saudia is very less than what he could have earned in Pakistan by over throwing Nawaz and becoming a new dictator so if someone has taken a good and just action I will not let you defame him. Secondly If Raheel is earning millions from Saudis that is his pay and he deserves it. Raheel has given Pakistan his entire youth and protected the borders of my country so only thing coming out from me for him will be respect.

You need to work hard bro to come up with a better theory.

I'd rather just form a firing squad against him and put him out of his misery!

He is definitely a traitor a security risk , a Stooge of RAW CIA
Try Nawaz Sharif under Article 6 for Treason

lol
Sir few things you have to understand here which are very important. Firstly Raheel did not needed a job in Saudia it was Saudis who needed Raheel. What Raheel is earning in Saudia is very less than what he could have earned in Pakistan by over throwing Nawaz and becoming a new dictator so if someone has taken a good and just action I will not let you defame him. Secondly If Raheel is earning millions from Saudis that is his pay and he deserves it. Raheel has given Pakistan his entire youth and protected the borders of my country so only thing coming out from me for him will be respect.

You need to work hard bro to come up with a better theory.
raheel sharif childrens --- amercian nationals
general musharaf...............childrens uk nationals
gen kyiani childrens .......... amercian nationals
nawaz sharifs childrens .... british nationals
buttos......................... british nationals
fm ..................iqama holder........ childrens -amercian nationals
defence minister...................childrens..............amercian nationals
economic minister..........................dar............british nationals
list is very long of all the patriotic of pakistan...
who have nothing in pakistan--------and no love for pakistan

raheel sharif childrens --- amercian nationals
general musharaf...............childrens uk nationals
gen kyiani childrens .......... amercian nationals
nawaz sharifs childrens .... british nationals
buttos......................... british nationals
fm ..................iqama holder........ childrens -amercian nationals
defence minister...................childrens..............amercian nationals
economic minister..........................dar............british nationals
list is very long of all the patriotic of pakistan...
who have nothing in pakistan--------and no love for pakistan

You missed the nationality of IK's children. lol

My friend if Raheel is serving in Saudia it is his right so how can you blame him for earning money in a totally legal way? what is wrong with that? he is retired and can take on any job in any country he likes. Was Raheel serving in Saudia when he was COAS? No he was not but after his retirement he can. Is Raheel saying Pakistan sent terrorists to India? No Raheel is not saying that. Nawaz traitor is saying that. Is kiyani saying any thing against Pakistan? No he is not. Who is saying things against Pakistan? Nawaz

t
You missed the nationality of IK's children. lol

My friend if Raheel is serving in Saudia it is his right so how can you blame him for earning money in a totally legal way? what is wrong with that? he is retired and can take on any job in any country he likes. Was Raheel serving in Saudia when he was COAS? No he was not but after his retirement he can. Is Raheel saying Pakistan sent terrorists to India? No Raheel is not saying that. Nawaz traitor is saying that. Is kiyani saying any thing against Pakistan? No he is not. Who is saying things against Pakistan? Nawaz
true..........that nawaz is saying that................... but what about our saviors - ???
what have they done,?? except rejecting his statement............does any one expected that army will endorce his statement........................

raheel got the job as a gift--- shut up on dawn leaks....

shut up on model town massacre.........

Back
Top Bottom