What's new

If Army stops operation Taliban will ceasefire

The international forces from Afghanistan were not scheduled to be withdraw during the Swat and Waziristan times. The policies are only about to change now. We're standing at the dawn of a new age in South and Central Asia.

What kind of new age. :cheesy:

Good luck trusting the TTP. Seems like some people have still not learnt their lessons.

the women protection bill enacted by Busharraf govt is actually a zina bill which officially legalizes zina and fornication. It was passed by Busharraf on direct behalf of America and enemies of islam. If supreme court just awards death sentence to Busharraf for the grave crime of passing this bill it wud be completely justified. What more it was supported by hidden enemies of islam like the dog ghamdi etc.

the women protection bill enacted by Busharraf govt is actually a zina bill which officially legalizes zina and fornication. It was passed by Busharraf on direct behalf of America and enemies of islam. If supreme court just awards death sentence to Busharraf for the grave crime of passing this bill it wud be completely justified. What more it was supported by hidden enemies of islam like the dog ghamdi etc.
@Hyperion The future you predicted.

Would it be sadistic of me to warm my hands with the warmth of the blaze that is consuming your home? Its oddly entertaining Hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of alterations in women rights if i may ask?? I know girls are allowed to go to schools under the Taliban rule as well but Talibans aren't the custodians of Islam anyways and what right do they have to impose how should Pakistani people lead their lives. They talk about Sharia but they are the ones far removed from Sharia which Sharia gives any human being the right to impose his will on another. Sharia doesn't allow any human being to be forced around into anything be it a man or woman and since when did the Talibans begin to define Islam and what it stands for. There is no such extremity in Islam anyways that we find in their conduct so they don't want to impose Sharia law they want to impose their own fabricated version of what they consider as Islamic.

What kind of alterations in women rights if i may ask?? I know girls are allowed to go to schools under the Taliban rule as well but Talibans aren't the custodians of Islam anyways and what right do they have to impose how should Pakistani people lead their lives. They talk about Sharia but they are the ones far removed from Sharia which Sharia gives any human being the right to impose his will on another. Sharia doesn't allow any human being to be forced around into anything be it a man or woman and since when did the Talibans begin to define Islam and what it stands for. There is no such extremity in Islam anyways that we find in their conduct so they don't want to impose Sharia law they want to impose their own fabricated version of what they consider as Islamic.

Well i think u dont know abt the women protection bill which was passed by Busharraf. Just read that bill. this bill officially legalizes zina and fornication. Moreover the state or govt has full right to implement islamic injunctions on the muslim public which is what Amr bil maroof nahi anil munkar is all abt and this is what Taliban are demanding more so because Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam so an islamic system shud exist here and not secular which is at present.

Well i think u dont know abt the women protection bill which was passed by Busharraf. Just read that bill. this bill officially legalizes zina and fornication. Moreover the state or govt has full right to implement islamic injunctions on the muslim public which is what Amr bil maroof nahi anil munkar is all abt and this is what Taliban are demanding more so because Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam so an islamic system shud exist here and not secular which is at present.

This is how it works.

Pakistan has borders, and in those borders the government that is elected by the people creates the policies.

Now if they want this bill amended then they should come forward with their identification and file a petition and go through the normal channels.

However these foreign funded militants are armed and do not act according to the laws of the land.

See the problem?

Right so you think Sharia allows innocent people to be killed for decades in order for Islamic laws to prevail? And Talibans aren't qualified to implement anything on anyone its the job of the state and the choice of the people. I am sure people would want Islamic laws but not by those who consider themselves "the custodians of Islam" and who preach Islam with their double standards. If Islam is to be implemented they are the ones who would be the first to be executed for taking so many innocent lives their fight isn't against ordinary Pakistanis who are paying the price for a crime they didn't commit so they are more criminal in their acts and would be the first to be condemned by Sharia.

Then why doesn't the govt implement shariah and Army pressurize govt for it so that Taliban are not left with any excuse to attack the state and then the whole nation stands with the govt and the armed forces? The fact of the matter is that neither the politicians nor the armed forces are interested in shariah and that gives Taliban the excuse to attack the state.

How come govt forces has upper hand?

If its Pak-Fauj Vs others, Pak-Fauj has upper hand..
If its other vs Western forces, Western forces don't have upper hand...

I need to learn logic now.. :cuckoo:

Simple, a few years back nearly 17 FATA / PATA regions / districts / tehsils / areas were under complete / partial TTP control, now its only NWA in their kind of full control & some parts in Orakzai & Khyber agency.

So that is one huge improvement if we look at how our forces have taken an upper hand.

No matter how many "talks" are done,the core ideology of taliban can never tolerate a pakistan governed by western style democratic system and its british law based legal structure,which they think is antithetical to "Islamic republic of pakistan",Since Islam on its own have its own sets of legal structure and form of governance..Its not the fault of taliban alone..The "islamic" part in republic of pakistan will continue to question the Islamic-ligitimacy of the western style democratic setup and british based laws..

It is naive to believe this. Taliban monkeys will be running around Pakistan and blowing things up like the idiots they are. The Taliban are people who do not possess a brain. There is no understanding what is stuck inside that thing known as a brain. The Taliban should be utterly vanquished.

@Beerbal, you are right in your assessment. Army continually uses schools as operations bases and this has been seen especially in Swat. Its a temporary headquarters for their activities. However it puts the school in direct danger of being attacked by militants. Militancy is a huge problem and permanent bases of the army and check-points are needed to stop the Taliban. They should not take over the schools.

Schools were targeted bcoz they were used by Army .. Similar incident happen in India once, The Para-military used school as temperory base, The Maoists start blowing up school, immediately para-military were asked to move out of schools.. Similarly Pakistani forces must not use school as temp bases... The big question is who dare to ask Pak-Fauj to do something...

Not true in majority of cases. Majority of the schools destroyed had no army presence nor they had ever entered in them but they TTP still blew them up. Schools around Peshawar, Swabi, Charsadda, Nowshera, Mardan, Bannu etc etc had no army presence or ever used by them, but they still blew them. They don't target it due to the fact that army is using them or had used them, they target it for the obvious reason to not let children get educated, as an uneducated lot is more susceptible to extremist views.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have made several plans for past 10 years and have failed every time Sir

Yeah, that is why Bajaur, Mohmand, Swat, Bara, SWA, Lower Orakzai, major part of upper orakzai and so on are now free of your TTP brothers.

And if we look at how they behaved in Swat after the peace deal, i think it was good that we had back stabbed them rather then waited to be back stabbed like how they did in Swat.

Back
Top Bottom