What's new

IDEX UAE (19-23 Feb) 2017: News, Updates & Discussion

16830952_209183599557506_4270655761215232641_n.jpg

new concept of j31 unveiled at IDEX 2017

@Khafee since u r at IDEX , i am begging you sir to plz try to extract details of this jet and is this the final model or J31 will have total of 3 designs in future. IS this design carrier borne and meant specially for PLAN ...and why doesnt it have EOTS . and ask when are we supposed to see a flying prototype of this model?

any specialiaty ?
the changes i can predict currently are that -
1 . Single piece bubble canopy
2 . Curvy inlets unlike flattened inlets of 31001
3 . No EOTS
4 . TAIL FLAPS CHOPPED FROM BENEATH
5 . Nose not diamond shaped rather more like thunder .
6 . Frontal RCS increased as canopy is raised

Otokar and UAE signed deal worth 661 million $ for Arma 8x8 vehicles !

vXgvdp.jpg

yNPr87.jpg
ZMLorg.jpg

And we had idiots going on about how bad UAE & Turkey's relationship was. Sad day for the losers!

:cheers:

@Khafee since u r at IDEX , i am begging you sir to plz try to extract details of this jet and is this the final model or J31 will have total of 3 designs in future. IS this design carrier borne and meant specially for PLAN ...and why doesnt it have EOTS . and ask when are we supposed to see a flying prototype of this model?

3 . No EOTS

Bro, my info on Chinese aircrafts is via the PLA, it's actually my friends at PAF who usually give me the info first. But let me see what I can get for you.

Best Regards

Last edited:

3 . No EOTS
so these changes are good or not? i dnt have knowledge am curious to know

POF to inaugurate its office in Dubai this week
133_045656_reporter.jpg
Sibt-e-Arif
February 20, 2017
WORLD

l_131684_125016_updates.jpg

ABU DHABI: Pakistan's largest state-owned defence industrial complex producing a wide range of conventional arms & ammunitions, Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF), is going to open its first international sales and marketing office in Dubai this week.

sibte2.jpg

Chairman of Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Lieutenant General Omar Mahmood Hayat said to The News International that the precision and reliability of POF’s arms and ammunition have led to the creation of growing demand in international market, with clientele spread over 40 countries so now POF will inaugurate its office in Dubai.

It is stated that the Dubai government has emphasised on the management of the POF to open its office in the region so now officials of the POF anticipated that a sales and marketing office in the UAE not only to cater to this country but also of the entire Middle East.

sibte4.jpg

The POF chairman estimates that the sale of sales of “Made in Pakistan” products would show an upward trend and can be doubled soon.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/131684-POF-to-inaugurate-its-office-in-Dubai-this-week

A theatrical explosion caps a military demonstration at the International Defense Exhibition and Conference, known by the acronym IDEX, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

572777-dpz-20fbab05-tank.jpg

Back
Top Bottom