What's new

ICA rules in Pakistan’s favour over Kishanganga Dam

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
Chalo good news for Pakistan has won kishanganga case:enjoy:

ICA rules in Pakistan’s favour over Kishanganga Dam
ISLAMABAD: Chairman Wapda Shakeel Durrani Thursday informed the Senate Standing committee on Water and Power that the International Court of Arbitration has ruled in favour of Pakistan and issued a stay order on the construction of Kishanganga Dam on the Neelum River at Gurez.

Senator Muhammad Zahid Khan, Chairman Senate Standing Committee on Water & Power, presided over the meeting of the committee at Parliament House.

Durrani said that the court had issued a stay order on the project, adding that India had stopped construction work on the dam too.

He also informed the committee that Pakistan has begun work on the Neelum-Jhelum project and following the fund released by the government, instead of being completed in 2018, this project will be finished by 2016. Durrani said that work on digging the tunnel will begin by August 7.

Earlier, upon approval of the then prime minister, Yousaf Raza Gilani, Pakistan had challenged the project in the ICA, following which the court had barred India from permanent constructions on the Kishanganga hydro-electricity project (KHEP) on the Neelum River in a short term order.

wohoooooooooooooooo ---- I thought the final decision is in August?

Congrats Pakistan if true, but I would wait for the final report from ICA

:victory:

wohoooooooooooooooo ---- I thought the final decision is in August?

Congrats Pakistan if true, but I would wait for the final report from ICA

:victory:
Zaki i ve some doubt about this news though but anyway posted it.I think its old recycled news item.not able to find any other source.I think its temporary stay till final decision is pronounced.

Seems like recyled news..anyway this is todays news in express tribune.

ICA issues stay order, India stops work on Kishanganga Dam – The Express Tribune

ICA issues stay order, India stops work on Kishanganga Dam

Ok, its a old new,look like Pakistani media is again making fake news like there fakeileak kaand....

How come only Pakistani Media has this news? Something seems fishy here.
thinking-002.gif

So I'm taking this with a bucket full of salt till such time there is independent verification.

How come only Pakistani Media has this news? Something seems fishy here.
thinking-002.gif

So I'm taking this with a bucket full of salt till such time there is independent verification.

It look like made up news,I searched in Indian and foreign media but found nothing..

Blow up that damn with explosives or Babur missiles 10 babaur missiles should be sufficient

Nothing going to happen to Kishanganga Dam, Pakistan can only gets its designed changed, not stopped. :woot:

Design changed is fine.. but we dare anyone to try and stop it. ICA, stop us if you can. :devil:

Well India knows if the put damn on our rivers it will be not be called Indian dam, it will be called Pakistani dam :)

You will need balls before launching babur across the border.

like your govt had balls when they launched MKIs to do surgical strikes :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom