What's new

IAF's Su-30 MKI in Jane's Strike Fighter Game.

Good to see more and more from our military in video games.
EDIT: Thats not a twin seater though and not an IAF aircraft

Su-30MKI in Jane's advanced strike fighter game.:cheers:

Jane's Advanced Strike Fighter? Is this somehow related to the Jane's Information Group?

If yes then this has to be a big bad blunder because at 1 hand they clearly say this is a Su-30MKI Flanker-H and at other hand they make it a single-seat fighter! There's no single-seat version of MKI. I think they put in a Su-37 "Terminator" and calling it Su-30MKI. Fools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see more and more from our military in video games.
EDIT: Thats not a twin seater though and not an IAF aircraft

Indeed- not Indian markings/camo, this can be explained by the game's storyline though. But the fact this a single-seat is very odd. Either sloppiness or deliberate omission for a certain reason.

Indeed- not Indian markings/camo, this can be explained by the game's storyline though. But the fact this a single-seat is very odd. Either sloppiness or deliberate omission for a certain reason.
They made it a single seater despite calling it Su-30MKI because the game engine is same for all fighters in the game and it only supports single seat fighters.:)

They made it a single seater despite calling it Su-30MKI because the game engine is same for all fighters in the game and it only supports single seat fighters.:)

I see. So they're not to bothered about accuracy/realism? I'm surprised Jane's put their good name to such a flawed game wrt details.

i had completed the game earliear

it also have PAK-FA & chinese J10b

but sad thing no RAFALE:bad:

u can download this game from Extra torrent.com

i had completed the game earliear

it also have PAK-FA & chinese J10b

but sad thing no RAFALE:bad:

u can download this game from Extra torrent.com

Did you try playing HAWX? Great game. And yeah, Rafale is all over the place in this game from Tom Clancy/UBISOFT.

Even on the game cover and beginning BINK Video movie of the game intro -

Its there in HAWX 2 as well -

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom