What's new

IAF's MI-35 (InterestingfVID)

amazing ....
It's always nice to get to see what we always imagine about .

I guess the video was shoot way back in November 2011 , although it was published just recently ....not that it makes any difference !

Russian machines have served us well for last several decades ...they are pretty rugged and sturdy.

thanks for posting .

amazing ....
It's always nice to get to see what we always imagine about .

I guess the video was shoot way back in November 2011 , although it was published just recently ....not that it makes any difference !

Russian machines have served us well for last several decades ...they are pretty rugged and sturdy.

thanks for posting .
What makes you think it was shot in 2011?

Our desis suck at producing quality video commentary on military issues.

I always liked Wajahat Saeed Khan's show 'We are soldiers' on DAWN. Too bad it was stopped after a handful of episodes :(

Great !

High quality video and superb standard .
WSK is amazingly in command of language and knowledge as a narrator .

His voice suites the very gravity and flow of the subject .

That's how a military commentator should be !

Does anyone know how to download these videos,freemake video download won't work!

What makes you think it was shot in 2011?

I can see Mrs Pratibha Patil's frame in the office of commaning officer .

Given that it was shot on day of deepavali, it could not have been in year 2013 0r 2012 .

Because Pranab Mukherjee was elected president in July 2012 .

Our governmental offices are very prompt to change and put frames of current President in office .

so at the latest it has to be November of 2011 when Mrs Pratibha Patil was still in office ...

well it could be very well November of 2010 or 2009 for that matter ...but latest it could be November 2011 .

Not that it makes any difference ....

Last edited:
I can see Mrs Pratibha Patil's frame in the office of commaning officer .

Given that it was shot on day of deepavali, it could not have been in year 2013 0r 2012 .

Because Pranab Mukherjee was elected president in July 2012 .

Our governmental offices are very prompt to change and put frames of current President in office .

so at the latest it has to be November of 2011 when Mrs Pratibha Patil was still in office ...

well it could be very well November of 2010 or 2009 for that matter ...but latest it could be November 2011 .

Yes, I noticed that too but wasn't sure what to make of it....

I don't think it makes a huge difference just if it had been shot in 2013 then there would likely have been talk of the AH-64E (which is the MI-35's replacement in India) and that would have been rather interesting to hear some views from the guys who will be flying them. I was wondering why

I don't think it makes a huge difference just if it had been shot in 2013 then there would likely have been talk of the AH-64E (which is the MI-35's replacement in India) and that would have been rather interesting to hear some views from the guys who will be flying them. I was wondering why

True ...I am not sure if this was any policy to publish video after some stated period. I do not see what difference it will make ...

On the whole may be the new entrant of AH -64 E may have allowed IAF to let NDTV publish this particular video about MI 35 .

Don't know ....we can just guess and make feel good ourselves whether we think we were right or wrong ....

It is a good video nevertheless ..and whether it was shot in 2011 or 2013 does not diminish it's value for amateur like me .

I felt bit curious to see Mrs Pratibha Patil on wall that's it ....

Thanks anyway ...

Our desis suck at producing quality video commentary on military issues.

I always liked Wajahat Saeed Khan's show 'We are soldiers' on DAWN. Too bad it was stopped after a handful of episodes :(

I like him.I have watched a few videos of him and was impressed and I also remember his talk with the IA chief during the beheadings and alsoone speech with Zaid Hamid ,questions were unbiased,not jingoistic, all in all he is very good at what he does and way better than his counterparts in the indian media. Please provide some videos of him ,I would love to watch.

Back
Top Bottom