What's new

IAF's MI-35 (InterestingfVID)

Good video, but those two annoying fatties were pretty stupid. I wish that they had shown more firepower rather than their bla bla. MI-35 is awesome machine.

We've got an old Trophy MI-35 in storage. We had a total of 3 fully functional helos, two of which were transferred to the US.

7.jpg

Good video, but those two annoying fatties were pretty stupid. I wish that they had shown more firepower rather than their bla bla. MI-35 is awesome machine.

Agreed, this si typical of their shows but then this is their style and they are foodies and are this is how they got their start on tv so know next to nothing on defence and it showed up a number of times in that vid but some coverage on these units that otherwise get no attention is better than nothing even if you have to put up with these two guys!

Our desis suck at producing quality video commentary on military issues.

I always liked Wajahat Saeed Khan's show 'We are soldiers' on DAWN. Too bad it was stopped after a handful of episodes :(

I always liked Wajahat Saeed Khan's show 'We are soldiers' on DAWN. Too bad it was stopped after a handful of episodes :(

!"
He did one on the SSG-N right? IIRC *scratches head*.

Yes he did a good job and seemed to know what the hell he was talking about!

My absolute favourite is this guy:

Rajeev Ranjan- when the explosions are going off he's running scared trying to fit himself in between a stack of tires and the soldiers he was walking with are like "wtf?!"

He didn't do a program on SSG but on SSGN. It was stopped before they got to the SSG. It was very informative and interactive.

He didn't do a program on SSG but on SSGN. It was stopped before they got to the SSG. It was very informative and interactive.
Sorry that's what I meant- SSGN. That sucks, had they filmed it and just chose not to air it?

Thats a question they chose to pass by in silence :D
It doesn't make sense for them to have filmed it ant not aired it though. Why was the series cancelled anyway? He was doing a good job.

It doesn't make sense for them to have filmed it ant not aired it though. Why was the series cancelled anyway? He was doing a good job.

They just took it off air without a reason. God knows what happened. It was so entertaining as he was doing his best job. WSK is a Harvidian by the way :D

We've got an old Trophy MI-35 in storage. We had a total of 3 fully functional helos, two of which were transferred to the US.

7.jpg

We had 6 of them..

They just took it off air without a reason. God knows what happened. It was so entertaining as he was doing his best job. WSK is a Harvidian by the way :D
I just watched the vids you posted and I must say I am impressed! I don't think I've ever seen anything as comprehensive and informative relating to defence matters come out of the subcontinent as that episode! Normally with this desi lot you know more about the matter at hand than the bloody presenter and you end up getting more confused by watching the damn show because the facts are presented so poorly by the anchor. Superb job really. NDTV need to employ WSK and the DAWN team that produced this show to come do some reporting on the Indian Mil!

Although WSK is a patriot so maybe sending him to Indian Mil facilities isn't the best idea ;)

the first two minutes make it very clear as to why the show was not given a full go ahead. the guy was about giving insight into every thing that is supposed to be confidential if not secret :rolleyes:

the first two minutes make it very clear as to why the show was not given a full go ahead. the guy was about giving insight into every thing that is supposed to be confidential if not secret :rolleyes:
You can find all that information using common sense and an internet connection!

You can find all that information using common sense and an internet connection!
Yeah but you know our military higher ups, and IMO as the show would have progressed the more they would have "dislikened" it. No wonder we don't have any quality shows here. But that's just my opinion! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom