What's new

IAF to conduct biggest combat exercise along Pak, China borders

Man this guys are seriously shameless, they can create all sorts of excuse to hide their own incompetence. Amazing Indians.

They will conduct day and night operations.i think Pakistan will remain on high alert during this exercise.this exercise also involves bombing missions in rajasthan.i am sure India will do something before indian election so we must remain on high alert.
C'Mon Bro, its just an exercise...sleep tight in the lap of your Chinese friends...who too are in constant fear of Hindustani fauj post Doklam..

They will conduct day and night operations.i think Pakistan will remain on high alert during this exercise.this exercise also involves bombing missions in rajasthan.i am sure India will do something before indian election so we must remain on high alert.

When India do big exercise on border all branches of military remains on high alert due to 1987 events.

Wats the point, vintage machines n equipments right out of a museum.

Good opportunity for Pakistan to test it's AWACS, Ground Radar Systems and Air Defence Systems against such a large aerial exercise by the enemy.

Pakistan could learn a lot from this and adopt it's readiness to counter the enemy.

Maybe PAF/PLAAF can also share information and devise strategies to pummel the enemy simultaneously in a possible future conflict.

Good opportunity for Pakistan to test it's AWACS, Ground Radar Systems and Air Defence Systems against such a large aerial exercise by the enemy.

Pakistan could learn a lot from this and adopt it's readiness to counter the enemy.

Maybe PAF/PLAAF can also share information and devise strategies to pummel the enemy simultaneously in a possible future conflict.
Hehehehe

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom