What's new

IAF Su-30 MKI over UAE skies

Oh man ... the inferiority complex of Indians have no limits. A chance to fly an IAF jet in the skies of tiny Muslim nation and Indians are gone mad and feeling themselves honourable - after all Indians will remain slaves and never masters.

You seriously wanna compare track record of crashes :what: ?

I'm not even talking about combat.
Bhai khayal rakho, Kahin ek aat MKI apki building par na gir jaye, Ayat ul Kursi parhke phooko apne ilakay pe.

waise Allah hifazat kare, ajeeb nahoosat chali gai dubai
If I'm lucky I will get to see these jets. I am not too far away from Al Dhafra these days. That's if the exercise originates from there.
Lucky ? That would only be if you see them in a crashed state near dhafra

Bhai khayal rakho, Kahin ek aat MKI apki building par na gir jaye, Ayat ul Kursi parhke phooko apne ilakay pe.
[Fikar na karo]. The place where I reside, you won't even see a kite - let alone a Fighter Jet in the air.

But yeah, if I see a truck with IAF markings in the air - i'll just take a U-turn and head in the opposite direction.
You can say that again...

Lucky ? That would only be if you see them in a crashed state near dhafra
Cute

Back home after the successful participation
ExfhnuIUUAUVGAw

ExfhnuKVcAYEOuz

ExfhnuIU8AYD08k

The C-17 Globemaster III also arriving back
ExfhsmjUcAAuWL6

ExfhsmlUYAsHmRG

Eve-diqVgAEPoDs

INS Talwar providing SAR cover on the high seas
Rhino Leader speaking to the captain of the Talwar(could not make out the call sign)

Back
Top Bottom