What's new

IAF keen on six more C-17s

Nope, just when Chinese people get to elect their own Government and get Fundamental Rights and feel free of state opression; thats when.......

The Il-76s are not really getting replaced, not any time soon. They will remain the IAF's work-horses on the usual 'milk-runs'.

May be not in near future

But when all C-17s enter service, I don't think IAF will retain IL-76s

ever heard about Y-20?

China's first military heavy transporter Y-20 takes off - YouTube

loser nations import bullets from Israel, winner nations build aircrafts like this.

indians need to acknowledge the gap and stop their cheap talks.

Winner Nation-- Copies Su 27, Su 30, Mig 19, Mig 17
Winner Nation--Copies Mig 21 Type 75
Winner Nation--Copies F35 puts a 2nd Engine
Winner Nation--Copies An 12, IL 14
Winner Nation--Copies AK 47
Winner Nation--Copies FM90
wINNER nATion--Copies R27,Python 3
Winner NATION-Copies Aérospatiale SA 321 Super Frelon

Winner Nation Never Publishes any Fighter Crash...

Winner Nation Congratulations....

Winner Nation-- Copies Su 27, Su 30, Mig 19, Mig 17
Winner Nation--Copies Mig 21 Type 75
Winner Nation--Copies F35 puts a Second Engine
Winner Nation--Copies An 12, IL 14
Winner Nation--Copies AK 47
Winner Nation--Copies FM90
wINNER nATion -- Copies R27, Python 3
Winner NATION - Copies Aérospatiale SA 321 Super Frelon

Winner Nation Never Publishes any Fighter Crash...
Winner Nation Congratulations....

1. there is a dialog: if you want to be something great, first try to copy it.
2. And that copied nation has its own aircraft for many years and other one wasted so many time and money to call indigenous aircraft which is yet not operational and that will not be fully indigenous.

now tell me who did smart move ?

2. And that copied nation has its own aircraft for many years and other one wasted so many time and money to call indigenous aircraft is yet not operational and that will not be fully indigenous.

Bangladesh.

2. And that copied nation has its own aircraft for many years and other one wasted so many time and money to call indigenous aircraft which is yet not operational and that will not be fully indigenous.

The one who copied still has to buy aircraft and engines from the original . So who did the smart move actually ??

Hmmmm this means I sHould shamelessly Lambaste Copy Right Infringement Rights

This means, I name my copy product with A New Name.....
This means this new Named copied Product will be Given to a 4th Rate Military on Soft LOAn.....

This means this COPIES Product RUNs on RD-33 or AL 31.....

Oh God ...I rule the Global Arms Market!! Strong STRONG

FA 18 Made in US has COwlings made at HAL...dAM I should Now Call FA18 -INDIAN made.....

Thank you Thank you...Your Logic Speaks Volumes.....

Tusi Great Ho...

No Wonder Never find your Imminence type Characters and these Hoopla Chinese on Military Boards of Esteem.

Stings like a bee, but true

Well i agree , china is well ahead. Every1 have their own philosophy. China's reverse engineering philosophy has made wonders for them. There is no need to critisize them. They want to compete with USA. For which they have to find a way to develop at a quicker pace. For India, regional dominance is enough. We will never going to try to invade china. We are just trying to build a potent defensive force. For us, buying will do. And we are pretty successful in it. We have a proven beast in C-17. Chineese Y20 too will be a success. For me, i dont care how you do it. As long as it fulfills the needs.
Ex- Manchester United believed in building a club based on tradition, history of timely bought few youngstars combined with home grown talent. Beyarn and Barca develops player in youth academies and mades one two big money signing each year. Real madrid does what no one need to be told twice ( they breaks transfer records signing worlds best players ). Point is each one of them are highly successful with own philosophy. In the end, result that all matters.

Hmmmm this means I sHould shamelessly Lambaste Copy Right Infringement Rights

This means, I name my copy product with A New Name.....
This means this new Named copied Product will be Given to a 4th Rate Military on Soft LOAn.....

This means this COPIES Product RUNs on RD-33 or AL 31.....

Oh God ...I rule the Global Arms Market!! Strong STRONG

FA 18 Made in US has COwlings made at HAL...dAM I should Now Call FA18 -INDIAN made.....

Thank you Thank you...Your Logic Speaks Volumes.....

Tusi Great Ho...

No Wonder Never find your Imminence type Characters and these Hoopla Chinese on Military Boards of Esteem.

stop writing in big font , it will not change the truth, now instead of being mad on me, try to find out what is keeping you behind.

The one who copied still has to buy aircraft and engines from the original . So who did the smart move actually ??

did not bought a big number, only few then reverse engineering and making over 100 of units on the other hand look at your project, so many money and time wasted in the project yet not operational and will not be frontier aircraft in near future. Now you are banging your head for 128 unit of rafale deal with France. now tell me again who did the smart move ?

Ego or not Bangladesh rocks.

shoot yourself :lol:

With the induction of US transport planes, there is big jump in logistics capability of our armed forces

Back
Top Bottom