What's new

IAF Indian Air Force Better Than PLAAF?

DemonHunter

New Recruit

Reaction score
Is the Indian Air Force better than Chinese Air Force????. I am not talking about who is better in numbers but talking about pilot's training quality, Skills, experience and Technology of the aircrafts both Air forces have. I know very lil about Chinese Airforce and have no idea how strong they are comparing to the IAF.

Can we have little comparison about the aircrafts which Chinese have which gives them air superiority against Indians?

What are the main advantages which chinese have in terms of air force?

Numbers dont matter in the air but the quality of training and equipment matters.PLAAF is way behind IAF in quality of training and equipment.:usflag::usflag:

Numbers dont matter in the air but the quality of training and equipment matters.PLAAF is way behind IAF in quality of training and equipment.:usflag::usflag:

I'll say what everyone else is thinking, don't get raged ladies and gentlemen...

China has about 2000+ combat aircrafts

India has about 1000 give or take...

Numbers going to 2:1:0 ratio in favor of China, but we don't know what they really have compared to India Sukhoi MKI aircrafts..(See I'm not biased towards any particular country :D..) But this also goes down to who are better fighter pilots, India as of course been trained by U.S Topgun, and Israeli Topgun, so overall with the best Fighter experience goes to them... Going to the MRCA deal, I highly doubt India will go for our F-16 Viper, and F-18 S/H we are going to get snubbed... They're going to go with the their Russian Counter-parts...
Well I just made a Useless wall of Text...

Inconclusion, I don't care because :usflag: > India, China Together :O...

U.S Airforce Combat aircraft: 5,200, 2,200+ combat aircraft..
U.S Navy Combat Aircraft: 3,700+
(I won't include adding of 400-500 F-35 Lightning II in the mix...)

Last edited:
This post should be closed ...every one knows dnt you guys ???

Waste of time, Both sides have largely untested pilots.
Its impossible to gauge their skill or ability

Is the Indian Air Force better than Chinese Air Force????. I am not talking about who is better in numbers but talking about pilot's training quality, Skills, experience and Technology of the aircrafts both Air forces have. I know very lil about Chinese Airforce and have no idea how strong they are comparing to the IAF.

How about learning about Chinese air force here are couple of good links to start with
Chinese Air Forces - SinoDefence.com
Chinese Military Aviation

Next time please take pain of reading few threats on forum before opening such topic.

How about learning about Chinese air force here are couple of good links to start with
Chinese Air Forces - SinoDefence.com
Chinese Military Aviation

Next time please take pain of reading few threats on forum before opening such topic.

Few threats
?????????????? May be we are used to these words lot more :undecided:

We cannot actually compare Chinese and Indian forces as they had never been to comparison. Air Force is not just about having better planes it is more about the proper training and how pilots actually use the plane.

not even in ur dreams sir PLAAF is far superior

Sir IAF invited chinese air force for war practise but china rejected it. Now sir you draw ur own conclusion why they rejected. In number china have the edge and in experience and quality india got the edge.

Sir IAF invited chinese air force for war practise but china rejected it. Now sir you draw ur own conclusion why they rejected. In number china have the edge and in experience and quality india got the edge.

chinese rejected war practise with indians, because they dont wanna play dumb games. they are into real stuff and would like to show thire quality and capabilities in the real senario(given the oppertunity:azn:).

Lets not glorify china here too much , I never understood - even though india and many other coutnry have a good alley in their pocket.

why some pakistani member have to keep on glorifying the china - without any debate or discourse.

here we have come to bias and rational.

i personally think - chinese air force is way stronger in number.

but when it comes to china - india is following pakistan air force doctrine . i.e we are here to defende ourself and for that india air force seems to be well equipped.

chinese dont have no guts to come to india and attakc us - they aree facing the same problem india faces when we talk about attack on pakistan.

Quality of planes are better on Indian side however Chinese have the ability to mass produce aeroplanes good quality planes like J10 while India is dependent on foreign sellers. I know my Indian friends will tell me about LCA etc. But even that is not yet in production line.

Back
Top Bottom