What's new

IAF debunks 'Missing Malaysian jet for 9/11-type attack on India' theory

If he flies below radar coverage, yes he can, and no, you will not. But you are missing the point here: the pilot.

This is assuming the pilot (or pilots) have everything to do with this. The captain have over 18,000 hrs of flight time. This means he knows how air controllers talks, behaves, and responds. He knows no controller have authority to call up a military response. Such a desire must go up the civilian chain of command before it becomes a formal request to the military, even if the military is watching domestic airspace. So if he flies in a way that allows detection, he can still deceives his way well inside Indian airspace before the IAF can respond under its own suspicion.

Flying beneath the Indian radar coverage? What altitude are you proposing then? Also, how could he have flown over the Himalayas and yet be beneath the coverage?

It would be very stupid
Mediatic impact nearly equal to one of the numerous attacks

Reminds me that you destroyed the 3 towers by controlled demolitions
I cannot force you to STFU, but I can advise people to ignore you. I will say this kindly: You do not have the intelligence to be here. Go back to your skoolyard sandbox.

Remember once upon a time when a plane crashed into the Pentagon??
It was a missile, Pentagon is hard to locate and to attack as they did, they must be the God of all the airliners pilots who have ever existed

Just like the 3 towers destroyed by controlled demolitions

Flying beneath the Indian radar coverage? What altitude are you proposing then? Also, how could he have flown over the Himalayas and yet be beneath the coverage?

You observed it or not, Interestingly for last 2 days all the news related to missing flight is leading towards Pakistan. Does Malaysian Govt and FBI have some information in hand already?

i guess the autorities already knw about the aircraft,,,may be atleast the countries who are in search mission do knw ,,,something is hidden from the public,,,,
Who knws may be plane is already blow up in case they detected it was hijacked & 9/11 style attack is gonna happen,,,or may be had crashed due to technical error,,,,
I am sure top brass of few countries are hiding & taking the time to cool down the heat,,,

We only have rectangular buildings. No pentagons, and hence no possibility of such an attack.:sarcastic:

any possibility of it hitting this structure in New Delhi....................

Arvind_Kejriwal_new_official_residence_650_PTI_3Jan14.jpg

If they fly to Kerala, they can attack a coconut tree.

I cannot force you to STFU, but I can advise people to ignore you. I will say this kindly: You do not have the intelligence to be here. Go back to your skoolyard sandbox.
Make some threads instead of believing you're the master without doing anything

Absurd notion to start with! There are many more grave conflicts & far more vicious agendas out there on the horizon other than India & external threats to India. Indian media has this habit of self flattering & a knack of finding relevance in matters which doesn't even relate to India!

Back
Top Bottom