What's new

I will burn my wife alive todaY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talha Butt

New Recruit

Reaction score
her parents keep on coming over even though i forbade her from letting them in. i have put several restrictions on her like not allowing her to leave the house to ensure she doesn't run off with a lover like her sister. the idiot never brings money from her parents when i ask her to bring it. i have tried be stricter on her by making her do chores faster and threatening her with death and punishment and my mother and sisters are sick of this drama queen as she regularly creates suicidal dramas and we have to waste my sister's money on her hospital treatment each time she attempts suicide.. i have placed a lookout outside my house to ensure she doesn't let lovers in when me and my family are not at home. i have just received a call from my lookout that she is indeed cheating, so I am gonna go and douse her with oil, light a match and burn her alive.
i have punished her. found her tall lover and bashed him....the coward ran off and i bashed my wife too...she was whimpering and asking for forgiveness....but i am a man and will NEVER forgive.... i grabbed her, poured kerosene over her and lit a match on her... i grabbed my 7-8 months old daughter and ran out and locked the house behind me and am currently n hiding in my uncle's house.... i intend to bribe the police officers here in karachi to let the matter off just as i did when i klled my first wife with burning for giving birth to a girl instead of a son

U8BzD.png

Cool story bro.

Sirji aisa mat kariye , instead of beating ur wife , torturing her , u should try to love her .
I feel ashamed talking to a guy like u . God bless u .

her parents keep on coming over even though i forbade her from letting them in. i have put several restrictions on her like not allowing her to leave the house to ensure she doesn't run off with a lover like her sister. the idiot never brings money from her parents when i ask her to bring it. i have tried be stricter on her by making her do chores faster and threatening her with death and punishment and my mother and sisters are sick of this drama queen as she regularly creates suicidal dramas and we have to waste my sister's money on her hospital treatment each time she attempts suicide.. i have placed a lookout outside my house to ensure she doesn't let lovers in when me and my family are not at home. i have just received a call from my lookout that she is indeed cheating, so I am gonna go and douse her with oil, light a match and burn her alive.
i have punished her. found her tall lover and bashed him....the coward ran off and i bashed my wife too...she was whimpering and asking for forgiveness....but i am a man and will NEVER forgive.... i grabbed her, poured kerosene over her and lit a match on her... i grabbed my 7-8 months old daughter and ran out and locked the house behind me and am currently n hiding in my uncle's house.... i intend to bribe the police officers here in karachi to let the matter off just as i did when i klled my first wife with burning for giving birth to a girl instead of a son

Buy a .44 Magnum. Load the gun with a single bullet. Point the business end of the firearm at your temple and gently, very gently squeeze the trigger. The world will suddenly be a better place.

Butt Saab nice story, when's the movie releasing?

Buy a .44 Magnum. Load the gun with a single bullet. Point the business end of the firearm at your temple and gently, very gently squeeze the trigger. The world will suddenly be a better place.

:rofl: good 1

ya he will also save money on the law suit/bribe and well a nice new year gift to wife as well

lol......

if you are serious...you deserve the nobel prize for being such a great arse hole.

I don't agree with majority comments here. this story sucks in fact i have heard several stories like this. :tdown: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom