What's new

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab - The Times of India

Had it been Madam Sonia, you would have been chopped.

Thanks go only to senior Modi..

Pakistan, like other smaller nations, appreciates the strength and fears the fear..

Good days lie ahead..

We always treat you better than you deserve

And the savage act of beheading?

Good that the soldier is back with his family.
In earnest this is an enemy soldier claiming how well he was treated by his enemy, where as in a certain situation their job is to kill each other, now compare how Indians treat Pakistani artists, performers and even players.....most of them wouldn't even know how to shoot a gun...... it's a question of moral.

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab - The Times of India

Pakistan, like other smaller nations, appreciates the strength and fears the fear..

Good days lie ahead..

A simple thank you would have been suffice

Good days lie ahead..

You dont have to thank them but do not insult them when they show us common courtesy.. And do not involve politics in it.

Good days lie ahead..

Maybe it was the threat by your new army chief..... we are all shaking with fear in Pakistan.

In earnest this is an enemy soldier claiming how well he was treated by his enemy, where as in a certain situation their job is to kill each other, now compare how Indians treat Pakistani artists, performers and even players.....most of them wouldn't even know how to shoot a gun...... it's a question of moral.

Several Pakistanis have Indian residency and work permit....Can you show me one Indian as such in Pakistan?

Maybe it was the threat by your new army chief..... we are all shaking with fear in Pakistan.

I am sure its a double whammy for Pakistan..
New chief and new Premier with "resolve" to take Pakistan head on..

Good days lie ahead..

O genius we have returned soldiers in her time and since Modi you have lost 3 soldiers and still did nothing @mehboobkz

India returns lovelorn Pakistani soldier : North, News - India Today

Thats how we treated your soldier.

he was treated "better" than his expectation
---
that the problem with both side
---
now both side have "Prejudice' both good and bad of each other..
--
hope sense prevails at both side....
and Zaid hamid type war monger in both side go in sidelines
Genius Zaid Hamid said that soldier should be returnef still views about India remain the same

A simple thank you would have been suffice

Yes!
Had it not been for those barbaric/savage beheading...

Genius Zaid Hamid said that soldier should be returnef still views about India remain the same

During the beheading - Where was such gentleman called Zaid Hamid?

O genius we have returned soldiers in her time and since Modi you have lost 3 soldiers and still did nothing @mehboobkz

How many did you lost?
One was reported in Dawn.com, few others did not.
But thats Pakistan we understand.

Yes!
Had it not been for those barbaric/savage beheading...

Dammit i was so looking forward to the beheading ceremony, we were going to have BBQ and watch it live in the concert, but for some strange reason they returned him:pissed:. But still not to late you can always publish the same lies you did last time.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom