What's new

I was brainwashed like a 'robot': Kasab in SC appeal for life term

Kill the bastard already, this is just maddening. The guy killed so many innocent people, he didn't think of their lives then. He should be tortured to death.

well that's the whole point....no gracing took place, because your people weren't ready for it.

the longer the investigation is hindered, the longer it keeps this mumbai drama issue alive......in actuality, it could have been concluded before the beginning of 2009.

unfortunately, the indians opted for garnering sympathy and using the opportunity to try to villify the Pakistani Nation (and even prevent a few arms deals)

would have made sense to cooperate so that the issue could be put to rest and more pressing things could be addressed, such as poverty alleviation on both sides and addressing other core bilateral issues which are in dire need of being addressed

I don't kow about you guys but India is doing a huge amount to counter poverty and is a real success story in poverty extermination.

+ you can spout all the BS you like about Indian non-complicance but you me, members of PDF and the rest of the world all know the truth. Why would the Pakistanis want to conduct an investigation when they would in effect be investigating themselves and their bosses?

I am strongly against kasab being hanged.

You can go on hanging this ppl .... u hang one ten will stand in his name .....

Hanging him or killing him is not the solution .... if he is just hanged or killed he will become a sort of idol for other jehadist to follow... This ppl want death in name of religion and hanging them in public will work in their favour.... Whats needed is to break them emotionally And make them realize what they have been doing or taught is wrong ........ And show it too the world how this guys are brainwashed...... Coz real culprits are behind the scenes who we don't even talk about

Killing him in a minute not the way i go .....i would mentally break him keep him isolation ....Surrounded by all the victims memories .....COz Hell is within ur heart, when u realize from within that u have done wrong And now u can't do a thing to make it right......... :coffee:

Because,i think,
1. We should keep him in prison for 'future references'
2. I believe that we should show to the world our culture of tolerance,ahimsa and patience by letting him have a change of mind himself. He is just a kid,after all. Honestly he's of my age,and i know that at some times i am easily used by others. Thats the case with many teenagers.
3. Besides,ahimsa rockz!

[/B]
dude..by looking at ur number of post and recieved thanks..i want to respect u but ur 2nd and 3rd point is pushing me to blow ur brain with a 9mm pistol

Agreed. He is the living proof of 'outside' involvement but he must not die a natural death.

Will you let yourself be used by others to kill 200 innocents..then either you are a moron or heartless monster. You know that even drunks and drug addicts are prosecuted for their crimes..so forget about brainwashing.

No offence but 'Ahimsa my a**'.

Oh,bro,
Chil!
I can understand your emotion!
In my opinion,if we kill him,there is no difference between him and us.
We consider mahatma gandhi as the father of our nation,but its important that we embrace the values he has taught us.

We should not hang kasab,atleast not now. Let him realize his mistake. I do not say that he should be let out of prison. He should continue in prison. But,just think,what if we are able to change a terrorist into good? Gandhigiri rocks!
Ok..looking at the mixed responses I think I have s solution to this.
As per some members he must be killed and as per others,he must be pardoned. How about a neutral solution...
Feed him pork daily. If he eats,he lives...if he dosent he'l join other mo****r fu****s. :cheers:
By doing that, we'll also spoil his plans of meeting 72 hooris. :devil:

yes, it was likely post-poned due to non-cooperation....

our investigators have to fly on a jet to india -- they dont have magical flying carpets. Why should they waste their time if the indians are being completely non-compliant and being more of a hindrance to the investigation than anything else?

If you want that we deport Kasab to Pakistan so that your lawyers can shower rose petals at him- Sorry that is not going to happen.

1 dead martyr = 10 blossoming Kasabs....And when these new one kills more people who will be responsible...

Standard Indian muddle headed thinking. You can't appease these chaps. If more Kasabs come, we will need to neutralise them too, not be paralysed with fear about what will happen. Why do you assume that more Kasabs won't come because they think that you won't do anything to them?

The congress should give Kasab a ticket to run in UP elections preferably Azamgarh.
He would surely win.

Best way to deal with Kasab is to take him to Gujarat and announce that hes going to be there.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.

Best way to deal with Kasab is to take him to Gujarat and announce that hes going to be there.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.

slit his throat then turn the "robot" into our new atomic test site
You sound exactly like one of "them".

1. Court should not be pressurezed by public to do do anything wrong
2. He should be given proper defence lawer.
3. He should serve the punishment awarded to him

This case will prove whether we are a country that respect rule of law.

i think the President should pardon him.

It's not his fault that he was born in such a place. Imagine , you were he. Do you think you would have had the perspective of what is right and what's not.

Not only Kasab, there are many more poor young kids who are being brainwashed like him (you might think it's only in Pakistan but it happens wherever you find Muslims who are poor, lacking education and desperate) (not only Islamic countries but even in India, UK, even US)

The problem is Islamism and in someways Islam itself. The cure is not death penalty to a Kid is i may say so. Sooner or later world will have to deal with the problem rather than killing people in war on terror and executing people.

The congress should give Kasab a ticket to run in UP elections preferably Azamgarh.
He would surely win.

Can anyone explain whats so wrong with Azamgarh..this name props up again and again during the UP election coverage and whenever some bomb goes off.

Because he belongs to RAW :chilli::chilli:

maano ya na maano sach boht karwa hota ha.. ham to kehtay han latka do but tum log mantay nahi :woot::butcher:

Back
Top Bottom