What's new

I want to have a trip to pakistan this October,suggestions are needed

Karachi and Islamabad for culture, visit as many museums as possible.
then some Northern areas for natural scenery...
Also try to visit some villages to interact with true Pakistani culture and people up & close.

Last edited:
thank my fellow brothers.
I have a 15-day's vacation.
Chechu ki malyaa ;)

Well if comming from cold,then visit cholistan /thar/thal deserts
comming from hot ,then visit up northern hill stations,
comming from green foresty area,then you should visit hangol park and beaches of balochistan(need good vehicle so you can go where you want in hangol)

First of all you will find out plenty of your country men in all three cities of Pakistan i.e Karachi, Lahore and islamabad. about 15000 Chinies are residing in Pakistan now and their number will eventually increase in coming days due to CPEC projects.

you can visit in all these three cities and they are worth to visit .. trust me ;)... plus ... there are many Buddhist holly places like Thkhat bahi, Texila etc they are also worth to visit as long some one has a Buddhist origin

Welcome Chinese brother....Hope you'll have good time in our country....:pakistan::china:

If you want to feel all Pakistani culture/food/ at one place/city then come to Pakistan's biggest city and financial center,
KARACHI.......

Here is Karachi for you..........

If you have time, go through these links too....

https://defence.pk/threads/the-way-i-see-it-islamabad-as-never-seen-before.418647/

https://defence.pk/threads/famous-pakistani-food.398233/

Well if you have 15 days, I suggest you mainly stick to the North and make a visit by Islamabad and Lahore as well.

Here are good places to visit in the North; most of them have good facilities for tourists.

Visit Lahore Brother, some Pictures below:
Minar-e-Pakistan
The-Minar-e-Pakistan-Wallpaper.jpg

Jallo Park
water_0.JPG

Badshahi Mosque
Badshahi%20Mosque%20Front.jpg

M. M. Alam Road
23.-MM-Alam-Road.jpg

Sozo Water Park

636054917768750000.jpg

Just a few places :)

I think we will certainly see a huge Chinese community visiting Pakistan and it is fantastic
Traveling with group / friends is recommended

• Karachi
  • Lahore
Are generally the traditional hubs for visitors

• But other cities like Rawalpindi
  • Islamabad
  • Multan

All have a distinct feeling

Driving is a bit , difficult for visitors recommended you deal with a professional tour guide

I would suggest northern pakistan asbits heaven on earth withbunmatched beauty. If you want a more southerner vacation in hotter climate then Baluchistan and south sindh with Karachi are your places to go. Beach and some sites in Baluchistan are breathworthy. Whilst Karachi is a metropolitan city filled with people all over pakistan.

If you are interested in a more older cultural than taxila and mohenjo dark are great sites.

Another thing. I would suggest lahore big time ( jinnay lahore nai waikhiya oh jammiya nai is a saying which means that those that have not seen lahore have not lived and its true to an extent) however the city is undergoing rapid development especially in the mall road and chuburji region which hold nearly all the govt offices and architecture of the times of British still in use. However the city is a treat to visit and if you can avoid the construction regions and traffic.

I would suggest visiting adjoining areas as well to get a more localized experience.

My A suggestion would be north. The scenery is just too breathtaking and amazing.

If you find time. Visit Peshawar especially Peshawar barray. You will find lots of smuggled weapons and goods :p ;) ;) just kidding. Peshawar is however a great place to visit with historic sites.

Pakistan offers every form of tourism and has basically every form of scenery one wishes to see. So its your call where to go.

Go to Islamabad, the nearby hill station Murree / Ayubia maybe Lahore.

You can see the Rohtas fort, which is a UNESCO heritage site.

Don't go to Norther Areas etc at this time of the year, most probably roads will start getting blocked due to adverse weather.

Back
Top Bottom