What's new

“I swear, I do not know Tashfeen Malik" - Lal Masjid cleric

The Sandman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dec 5th 2015,

ISLAMABAD: While condemning the massacre in San Bernardino, California, Lal Masjid cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz on Saturday denied any links with Tashfeen Malik, the woman identified as the female shooter.

While expressing sadness with the killings at a social services centre in California, the cleric said that “Islam does not permit attacks on innocent people.” Aziz said that he had also condemned the Paris attacks but was still being presented as a terrorist or a terrorist-sympathiser in the media.

“I swear, I do not know Tashfeen Malik and have never been photographed with her,” he said in a statement issued on Saturday. “I have never even been photographed with my wife and daughters. How can you imagine me being photographed with a na-mahram (woman who is not related to me),” he asked.

He said women sometimes come to him asking for advice, but he usually cannot recognise them because most come wearing face veils. He added that this would be the only way he could have possibly have had any interaction with Malik.

Umme Hassan, Aziz’s wife and the principal of the Jamia Hafsa seminary, also supported her husband, saying he rarely gives interview to female journalists, and whenever he did give one, Hasan or one of their daughters would sit in the room with Aziz.

“I can say with complete assurance that Malik… never took a photograph with him,” she said.

Foreign media had reported that US officials handed information to Pakistan about links between Malik and Lal Masjid. The PM house has since denied any receiving any such information.

Malik and her American-born husband, Rizwan Farook, burst into a year-end party in San Bernardino, California on Wednesday afternoon and opened fire at Farook’s co-workers, killing 14 and wounding 21.

They were later shot dead by the police after a gun battle.
Never been photographed with Tashfeen Malik: Lal Masjid cleric - The Express Tribune
:o::o: molvi to palat gya

Bhawawawawa....... the power of US of A, even the firebrand cleric has his tail between his legs......... as I said, only the fear of certain death can bring these mofos in line, and sadly Pakistani State has no such clout. Long live the US for punching some sense into Wahabo-Deobandi's of Pakistan! :D

Easiest recipe for false flaga.

Put every thing on Pakistanis. Even found OBL over there, years after his death.

Bhawawawawa....... the power of US of A, even the firebrand cleric has his tail between his legs......... as I said, only the fear of certain death can bring these mofos in line, and sadly Pakistani State has no such clout. Long live the US for punching some sense into Wahabo-Deobandi's of Pakistan! :D

Sir, Wahabo/Deobandis are not original product of Pak they are produced by Turkey's best friend KSA. Further people should not be cursed or ashamed due to their ideology. At least these Wahabos have left some true spirit of Islam i.e Jahad in them. If one part KSA backed is agent of USA then other part like Alakhwan are resisting them in Egypt.

We as Muslims should not attach terrorism to particular sect as for me Turkey, KSA and their allies including Western powers are terrorists considering what they are doing in Syria and Yemen, same is the case with Iran.

I know that I shall be cursed for my above words but i don;t care as whole Muslim world has become a test ground for new Western/Ruskie weapons and we are happy to be used as lab specimen.

Sorry to say the same Maulana and his family was favorite of Pak govt/USA when they were indulged in Afghan Jihad,then in Musharaf's era they become terrorists.

The hundreds of children, innocent women and man dying on daily basis in useless sectarian/economical wars bot in Syria and Yemen we may include Iraq in list. To me terrorists are Gen Sisis, Turkish Islamic Govt, KSA rulers and Irani Islamic revolutionaries they are from different sects yet they are involved in worst terrorism.

Mate, you just killed my with the following sentence of yours. I couldn't bear to read anything after that. In my books you and people like you are the hidden foundation rocks of terrorism plaguing Pakistan, and one of the most difficult ones to weed out. I bet you don't even have a beard or anything, however, your mindset will be nothing less than that of most rabid maulvi.

@Irfan Baloch, here, more of your bestys! :D

At least these Wahabos have left some true spirit of Islam i.e Jahad in them.

Dec 5th 2015,

ISLAMABAD: While condemning the massacre in San Bernardino, California, Lal Masjid cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz on Saturday denied any links with Tashfeen Malik, the woman identified as the female shooter.

While expressing sadness with the killings at a social services centre in California, the cleric said that “Islam does not permit attacks on innocent people.” Aziz said that he had also condemned the Paris attacks but was still being presented as a terrorist or a terrorist-sympathiser in the media.

“I swear, I do not know Tashfeen Malik and have never been photographed with her,” he said in a statement issued on Saturday. “I have never even been photographed with my wife and daughters. How can you imagine me being photographed with a na-mahram (woman who is not related to me),” he asked.

He said women sometimes come to him asking for advice, but he usually cannot recognise them because most come wearing face veils. He added that this would be the only way he could have possibly have had any interaction with Malik.

Umme Hassan, Aziz’s wife and the principal of the Jamia Hafsa seminary, also supported her husband, saying he rarely gives interview to female journalists, and whenever he did give one, Hasan or one of their daughters would sit in the room with Aziz.

“I can say with complete assurance that Malik… never took a photograph with him,” she said.

Foreign media had reported that US officials handed information to Pakistan about links between Malik and Lal Masjid. The PM house has since denied any receiving any such information.

Malik and her American-born husband, Rizwan Farook, burst into a year-end party in San Bernardino, California on Wednesday afternoon and opened fire at Farook’s co-workers, killing 14 and wounding 21.

Never been photographed with Tashfeen Malik: Lal Masjid cleric - The Express Tribune
Jab laghi ...... parsaad laghy batnay...
Ab aya na rabid mullah churi ke neechey ab bachoo halal honay ka time aa gaya hey..if the news was true then uncle sam will never let u go.

Burkha maulvi it seems pissed his pants the moment he realized america is looking for him. What happened to all those talks of jihad and bringing shariah in pakistan... Looks like he again won't leave kal masjid. This terrorist breeder needs to be shot.

So he can condemn the San shooting and Paris attack but he can't condemn APS where our children died... Goes to show you his hate for Pakistan...

We lost against him when zardari and nawaz used him against musharraf to satisfy their own grudges rather than hanging him like the other terrorists.

Burkha maulvi it seems pissed his pants the moment he realized america is looking for him. What happened to all those talks of jihad and bringing shariah in pakistan... Looks like he again won't leave kal masjid. This terrorist breeder needs to be shot.

So he can condemn the San shooting and Paris attack but he can't condemn APS where our children died... Goes to show you his hate for Pakistan...

We lost against him when zardari and nawaz used him against musharraf to satisfy their own grudges rather than hanging him like the other terrorists.
maar ke aage to bhoot bhee nachte hain fir maulvi saheb to ek insan hai ..... looks like maulvi saheb just understood what the state was trying to tell him all along but he wont listen deu to his following and power that generated

Mate, you just killed my with the following sentence of yours. I couldn't bear to read anything after that. In my books you and people like you are the hidden foundation rocks of terrorism plaguing Pakistan, and one of the most difficult ones to weed out. I bet you don't even have a beard or anything, however, your mindset will be nothing less than that of most rabid maulvi.

@Irfan Baloch, here, more of your bestys! :D

Dear Pls explain me if it is right what is happening in Syria, Yemen or Egypt and real sponsors of terrorism then give me any title u may like. Yes I am Muslim not Debandi or Wahabi or Shia. U may consider me Barelvi like majority of Pak Muslims. I don't have beard or say my prayers regularly but I am ashamed of my acts and don;t hate Maulvi's blindly like many enlightened Muslims.

The Bosnian Muslims were so modern yet what happened to them, similarly in case of Cypris how many so called allies helped Turkey.

I at least have my eyes and mind open, all the wars in Arab world are to secure Israel not for limited sectarian or national objectives of few so called Muslim countries.

I visited lal Mosque area just after operation there and perhaps got much info. I saw many ordinary people offering prayers for people who lost there life. U can't change ideology of people by killing them. I am not supporter of bloodshed any where whether Muslim or Non Muslim.

En M#########00# ko kion upnay pichwaray main rukha hua hai Aakhir en BC### say aisi kia aur kis ki aashiqi chal rahi hai ??? En k###z33^0# ko jub tak aisay paltay raheen gay hum ko yeh sub face krna peray ga chahay yeh mulawis hn kay nahin.

LOL at this,
“I swear, I do not know Tashfeen Malik and have never been photographed with her,” he said in a statement issued on Saturday. “I have never even been photographed with my wife and daughters. How can you imagine mebeing photographed with a na-mahram (woman who is not related to me),” he asked.

btw this douchebag condemned California attack & Paris attack but refused to condemn the Peshawar public school attack.

Height of Namak Harami.

Dec 5th 2015,

Fell off the couch laughing at this. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This thread is way too much fun............ :D
Yes it's fun for Turkey, KSA and Iran alike to make already mentioned countries alter of Muslims. Their is more fun as Mentioned Mula is included in wanted terrorist list of USA. But this is not solution of the problem. In case of ISIS it's amusing that Ruskies blaming Turkey meanwhile Turkey accusing Syrian Govt.

USA perhaps got some proofs linking the couple with ISIS which is backed by unknown powers.:o:

Back
Top Bottom