What's new

I need an answer, it's important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you have clicked this thread, so please ignore this thread after reading the first post if you can not understand the importance of this issue to me.

And also hoping that Mods will not close this thread until I get a satisfactory answer.

Now here is the question:

I ask Hindus, I ask Jews, I ask Christians, I ask Sikhs, that, "do you feel peace when you pray or after your prayer", they all say YES!

So my question is, being a Muslim, why would the non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer, if they are not praying in the right way being Kafir. I hears that Allah gives us peace in our mind, if we offer prayer to Him, but how can then non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer even it is done in wrong way, or done for anything else rather than Allah?

How can a Hindu feel the same peace like the Muslims feel when they worship to anything else rather than Allah? And how can Jews, Christians, Sikhs feel peace in their prayer being Kafir?

Also I know many people who are blind followers of some Pirs, and they are very dedicated for their Pirs, they sacrifice money, time, and physical labor in the name of fake Pirs, and they commit Shirk. They are Muslim, but believe in reincarnation, Fannah with Allah etc etc, and they feel peace in their activities but by doing in wrong ways by committing Shirks. Why?

So my main question is, does the feeling of peace comes from Allah if we pray, or this feeling of peace is just a psychological effect because of submitting ourselves before someone/something blindly?

Bro ALLAH clearly said HE IS THE GIVER of rizkh and everything....Everyone has their share....

Peace comes from GOD...

ALLAH also clearly said...if you ask for duniya I will give you duniya if you ask for akhirat I will give you both....

Since you have clicked this thread, so please ignore this thread after reading the first post if you can not understand the importance of this issue to me.

And also hoping that Mods will not close this thread until I get a satisfactory answer.

Now here is the question:

I ask Hindus, I ask Jews, I ask Christians, I ask Sikhs, that, "do you feel peace when you pray or after your prayer", they all say YES!

So my question is, being a Muslim, why would the non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer, if they are not praying in the right way being Kafir. I hears that Allah gives us peace in our mind, if we offer prayer to Him, but how can then non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer even it is done in wrong way, or done for anything else rather than Allah?

How can a Hindu feel the same peace like the Muslims feel when they worship to anything else rather than Allah? And how can Jews, Christians, Sikhs feel peace in their prayer being Kafir?

Also I know many people who are blind followers of some Pirs, and they are very dedicated for their Pirs, they sacrifice money, time, and physical labor in the name of fake Pirs, and they commit Shirk. They are Muslim, but believe in reincarnation, Fannah with Allah etc etc, and they feel peace in their activities but by doing in wrong ways by committing Shirks. Why?

So my main question is, does the feeling of peace comes from Allah if we pray, or this feeling of peace is just a psychological effect because of submitting ourselves before someone/something blindly?

its more of psychology i guess, then again what is "feeling of peace" that you gain from praying?i dont feel it, i jus feel that i have done my duty praying and hopefully i will go to heaven, thats all.

its more of psychology i guess, then again what is "feeling of peace" that you gain from praying?i dont feel it, i jus feel that i have done my duty praying and hopefully i will go to heaven, thats all.

But Allah said peace in mind comes from Allah, so my question is why would it come to us even a wrong way is followed which may lead a person to think that he is in right way.

Bro ALLAH clearly said HE IS THE GIVER of rizkh and everything....Everyone has their share....

Peace comes from GOD...

ALLAH also clearly said...if you ask for duniya I will give you duniya if you ask for akhirat I will give you both....

BUt if a non Muslim feels peace in his prayer, he will never know he is in wrong way according to Islam. Therefore, he will always think he is right. A Big Big problem. Like my relative is doing wrong now, but he is feeling peace and thinks he is right even he commits Shirk.

unfortunately, yes, according to Islam.
Because in Hinduism Hindus believe that other entities have power to guide/save/create people rather than Allah, but in Islam, Only Allah has power, nothing else has any power. If you believe anything has power to save you from your problem rather than Allah, you are committing SHIRK/big sin, and will no go to heaven unless you perform Tauba.

well i don't believe in that , Only Man who believe on Vedas and God and it forms will go in Heaven all other false worshipers will Burn in Hell,

It really matters, because the person I know thinks he is in right way by committing Shirk, because he feels peace in his way, that he believes his peace comes from Allah.

So he will never listen to me if I tell that he is in the wrong way, because he thinks he feels peace because he is in right way. He thinks if he were wrong, he would not have felt the peace in his prayer/sacrifice.

I also believe in murshid/pir because they are the ones that hold true essence of Islam through the chain that goes and meets sahabas and from them to our beloved Prophet(S.A.W).

If we stop judging others life would be easy for us.

Allah will judge on the day of judgement. Saying Kalma dosen't give you any edge on other human beings unless the Day of Judgement arrives and you stand superior because of your faith.

Reactions: HRK
well you can believe what you want But it's History , Fact and It's Still happening in Many Muslim Countries Like Pakistan, Egypt. Non-Muslim Get Discriminate Constitutionally , their daughters get Kidnapped and Converted this how it happened.

its happening in modern pak by some ultra muslim wannabes. i'm talking about Islam not modern day muslims

jo karne k time pe sab karte hai phir bhi kehta hum hai muslman :undecided:

I also believe in murshid/pir because they are the ones that hold true essence of Islam through the chain that goes and meets sahabas and from them to our beloved Prophet(S.A.W).

If we stop judging others life would be easy for us.

Allah will judge on the day of judgement. Saying Kalma dosen't give you any edge on other human beings unless the Day of Judgement arrives and you stand superior because of your faith.

Going to Pir is not the problem, but there are fake pirs who claims that they can get merged/fannah with Allah which is Shirk..

In BD, fake/misguided pirs do these wrong things below:

Examples of his wrong Akidaa:

1. He believes he does not need to offer Namaj after he has reached a certain level of faith.
{But no one is exempted from offering Namaj, not even the last prophet}

2. Some of them believes in reincarnation as Hindus do.
{But Muslims has no matter of reincarnation, we do not bear any suffering/reward for our past life's deeds in this present life}

3. Some of them believe that religion can be performed in any way, all the Hindus and Muslims and others are worshiping the same God.
{Shirk/and wrong Akidaa}

4. He believes that his soul can marge/Fannah with Allah's soul.
[it's Shirk/wrong Akidaa]

5. They says Allah is in everywhere
[wrong Akidaa]

6. Dislike the Shariya followers
[wrong Akidaa]

7. They say having Pir is Faraz, but can not prove that with the Quran and Haadit.
{No middle man is needed between a person and God}

8. They claim every line in Quran has both explicit and implicit meanings (Jahiri and Batini), so you need a Pir to learn about the hidden meanings of Quran.
{Quran is clear, and wrote to give clear meaning for all people in general, there is no hidden meaning of Quran}

its happening in modern pak by some ultra muslim wannabes. i'm talking about Islam not modern day muslims

jo karne k time pe sab karte hai phir bhi kehta hum hai muslman :undecided:

Sorry Friend But History Contradict with you . same Happened in Iran Egypt and many Countries.

Many Persian ran to India to save their Religion Lives from Islam , we call them Parsi in india today.

Going to Pir is not the problem, but there fake pirs who claims that they can get merged/fannah with Allah which is Shirk..

Stop judging others.
You are only responsible for your actions alone.

Sorry Friend But History Contradict with you . same Happened in Iran Egypt and many Countries.

Many Persian ran to India to save their Religion Lives from Islam , we call them Parsi in india today.

zoroastrian persians had their racial ego nothing more than that 98% persians are muslims

majority of sub continents muslims are sunni hanafi guess what abu hanifa was a persian

The question you asked is the first step towards a lot of different outcomes. What do you think could be the answer?

If Allah said peace comes only through praying the way he said, but still others are getting peace by praying differently, what could be wrong?
Somwe will say its cos the devil clogged your friends mind.
Some will say your friend did not experience the real peace yet.
Some will say.. perhaps the feeling of your friend or your belieg.. one of them is wrong.

What answer satisfies you the most? What answer makes you more curious and explore more? Do I believe ur friend when he says he experience s peace? Do you believe other humans when they express similar feeling? Do you empathize with them or do you want to believe only what you want to believe? More importantly.. the major question.. do you beleive what you know is true? Can you explain why you believe its true when that also has come to you from other humans?

But Allah said peace in mind comes from Allah, so my question is why would it come to us even a wrong way is followed which may lead a person to think that he is in right way.
Well, like I said ALLAH also said HE GIVES..So if they ask for peace in this world...they will get it...

BUt if a non Muslim feels peace in his prayer, he will never know he is in wrong way according to Islam. Therefore, he will always think he is right. A Big Big problem. Like my relative is doing wrong now, but he is feeling peace and thinks he is right even he commits Shirk.
Peace is 1 thing and understanding and fulfillment is another

Going to Pir is not the problem, but there are fake pirs who claims that they can get merged/fannah with Allah which is Shirk..

pir baba :lol: i can b a pir baba with some beard on :omghaha:

feeling peace of mind doesnt mean your on the right path. feeling peace of mind has nothing to do with imaan( faith)

well i guess its comes to knowledge again, if a person believes that god was born in a golden egg, or if he was praying to himself when he was crucified on the cross then let it be, in islam shirk is shirk, if a person chooses to go on the wrong path let it be. god also said that he will guide the person who is searching for to the correct path, if a person chooses not to find him out of the sake pleasing his shirk commiting parents or friends, then he will stay on that path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom