What's new

I need an answer, it's important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skies

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Since you have clicked this thread, so please ignore this thread after reading the first post if you can not understand the importance of this issue to me.

And also hoping that Mods will not close this thread until I get a satisfactory answer.

Now here is the question:

I ask Hindus, I ask Jews, I ask Christians, I ask Sikhs, that, "do you feel peace when you pray or after your prayer", they all say YES!

So my question is, being a Muslim, why would the non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer, if they are not praying in the right way being Kafir. I hear that Allah gives us peace in our mind, if we offer prayer to Him, but how can then non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer even it is done in wrong way, or done for anything else rather than Allah?

How can a Hindu feel the same peace like the Muslims feel when they worship to anything else rather than Allah? And how can Jews, Christians, Sikhs feel peace in their prayer being Kafir?

Also I know many people who are blind followers of some Pirs, and they are very dedicated for their Pirs, they sacrifice money, time, and physical labor in the name of fake Pirs, and they commit Shirk. They are Muslim, but believe in reincarnation, Fannah with Allah etc etc, and they feel peace in their activities but by doing in wrong ways by committing Shirks. Why?

So my main question is, does the feeling of peace come from Allah if we pray, or this feeling of peace is just a psychological effect because of submitting ourselves before someone/something blindly?

Fair warning: i am an atheist.

Thanks for your reply, I am more willing to hear from the Muslim believers here, that what do they think, if the peace they feel in their prayer is because of something divine from Allah or mere psychological effect.

it is just like success.. i choose the path of engineering.. someone may choose management.. some one may become an auto driver,some one may choose to become a wrestler,but the objective is same-success..
similarly,paths to reaching god can be different too,and each must be respected..

only narrow minded people feel that other's path is wrong.. you are free to choose your path..

How can a Hindu feel the same peace like the Muslims feel when they worship to anything else rather than Allah? And how can Jews, Christians, Sikhs feel peace in their prayer being Kafir?

Also I know many people who are blind followers of some Pirs, and they are very dedicated for their Pirs, they sacrifice money, time, and physical labor in the name of fake Pirs, and they commit Shirk. They are Muslim, but believe in reincarnation, Fannah with Allah etc etc, and they feel peace in their activities but by doing in wrong ways by committing Shirks. Why?

So my main question is, does the feeling of peace comes from Allah if we pray, or this feeling of peace is just a psychological effect because of submitting ourselves before someone/something blindly?

Friend,

Much that some would like to feel & propagate so - there are no patents on Peace & Happiness. Each one of us finds them in our own way & through our own deeds.

Ironically, possibly even a terrorist finds peace & happiness after committing the most dastardly acts.

To come to the question raised above. In my view peace should not come from merely praying ( to whom so ever). It should come from following what is told ( again by whom so ever based on the religion you follow). The central theme of all religions is being kind , helping the needy, leading a clean , healthy life and so on. Putting this into practice in our personal & daily lives is what shall give permanent & lasting peace - not cosmetic acts for the people to see.

Lastly, on how hindus, Jews , Christians, Sikhs feel peace despite being a Kafir.

Well , all I can say is that they do not ever wonder how a Muslim can experience peace since he/ she follows a different path or follows another religion.

This in itself should give you an indication where the answer lies.

Thanks for your reply, I am more willing to hear from the Muslim believers here, that what do they think, if the peace they feel in their prayer is because of something divine from Allah or mere psychological effect.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/268111-i-need-answer-its-important-me.html#ixzz2aeCgKV3Z

i can talk about this very thoroughly if u like , and im an atheist too...

beware if u folow down this road too far ull reach were we are. If u want ppl to reinforce ur already established belief system the n talk only to Muslims.

and dont go in psychology its bad for all theists.

Allah , Bhagwan .. and Christ are Just the Same.
Thats Sums up All.

If a Hindu is Bord and Raised in Christian Family , even being a Hindu Born he will Find Peace in Christ...

I cant Really Compare Kalam , Bhabha and Sarabhai..

Now here is the question:
How can a Hindu feel the same peace like the Muslims feel when they worship to anything else rather than Allah?
God is Allah and Allah is God! Hindu, Sikhs, Christians etc worship God and therefore Allah! Muslims call God, Allah. So when one worships God or Allah (being the same) one feels peace. It's all semantics.

Now does that answer your question?

Lol...that's kina silly question.. You would find the answer if you are honest to your self though....

In Spanish enquisation, Muslims were killed for just believing there is no one worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet.

I am pretty sure they did not feel "peace" when they were thrown alive in boiling hot water when they refused to take that back.

But they preferred that, because they did not want to be thrown in eternal hell fire by God, but rather wanted to have a chance to go to paradise.

This life is a test...

Personally i feel Allah, Jesus, Krishna and other gods are one itself. A religion is nothing but a set of rules by which a person has to lead his life. The only kafirs are those who harm other people for their own selfish needs.

it is just like success.. i choose the path of engineering.. someone may choose management.. some one may become an auto driver,some one may choose to become a wrestler,but the objective is same-success..
similarly,paths to reaching god can be different too,and each must be respected..

only narrow minded people feel that other's path is wrong.. you are free to choose your path..

Actually, this is Quran that says that the Kafir will be in Jahannam, but even the Jews also feel divine peace in the prayer that the Muslim believers believe comes from the Allah only. Think about the Jews, they are very religious, but according to Quran they will not enter into Heaven, thought if you ask them, they will say they feel the peace from God.

Actually, this is Quran that says that the Kafir will be in Jahannam, but even the Jews also feel divine peace in the prayer that the Muslim believers believe comes from the Allah only. Think about the Jews, they are very religious, but according to Quran they will not enter into Heaven, thought if you ask them, they will say they feel the peace from God.[/QUOTE]

please spare the kafir going to hell B.S
recently there was a thread,about a shaheed ahmedi soldier who died for pak,and a fool was sayin that he will still go to hell..

if this is true,i need not to go such a god..

Actually, this is Quran that says that the Kafir will be in Jahannam, but even the Jews also feel divine peace in the prayer that the Muslim believers believe comes from the Allah only. Think about the Jews, they are very religious, but according to Quran they will not enter into Heaven, thought if you ask them, they will say they feel the peace from God.

May I know if you are a Muslim?

there is no such thing as god. we have all evolved from monkeys through natural selection while all the holy book negate that and describes human to have no connection with apes. this is a garbage that most 'holy' books have.

Hindus only find pleasure, not peace. True Peace is only found by Muslims

Regardless of how they feel. In the end it is God who they are answerable too, and it is He who would decide whether that person would go to hell or heaven.

what we can do right now is ask God to forgive us and not send us in to hell fire, but rather make us among those fortunate people who he would send to paradise for eternity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom