ed16.jpg

Final

b1.jpg

Also a F-7:woot:

I hope you did not use the paint tool from photoshop

splendid work man - keep up the good work

Thanks@all

@desioptimist
i have posted few in my other petty aviation art thread,will post more soon as i make :agree:

@zaki FX
i dont know what paint tool in photoshop is like photoshop and gimp are used for painting digitally....if u mean trace or something like this then no:disagree:,,,i draw from scratch,,,first making a crude basic shape then further adjusting its proportions and then painting details in the end...its all done with a graphic tablet...its an electronic pen and a pad...just like u draw with a pencil on a paper but the output is on the computer screen and not on paper....i am painting a mirage and will make a video so that you may know how its done:cheers:

@CallsignalAlzaeem
i am afraid it is:hang2:

Thanks@all

@desioptimist
i have posted few in my other petty aviation art thread,will post more soon as i make :agree:

@zaki FX
i dont know what paint tool in photoshop is like photoshop and gimp are used for painting digitally....if u mean trace or something like this then no:disagree:,,,i draw from scratch,,,first making a crude basic shape then further adjusting its proportions and then painting details in the end...its all done with a graphic tablet...its an electronic pen and a pad...just like u draw with a pencil on a paper but the output is on the computer screen and not on paper....i am painting a mirage and will make a video so that you may know how its done:cheers:

@CallsignalAlzaeem
i am afraid it is:hang2:

Thanks for your reply Sir,

I have used Tablet PC for long time and got one even now in my cupboard (faulty though). I know how it works but thanks for explaining the way you created it. I understood very well i know how those electronic pen and pads works

Back
Top Bottom