I Hold The Record! Can Anyone Beat Me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Ok guys, I’ve been hauled over the coals, banned, barred, infracted, warned, and screwed for ‘trolling’! :hitwall:

Talking of trolling, it’s pretty subjective. What’s sauce for the goose may be pizza for the gander! Meaning what seems to be trolling for some may seem just a joke in jest! But then the mods take it so seriously that what follows is Armageddon!! Jeeeez! :fie:

So now to the point. I do think I hold the record on PDF for the number of bans and infractions I’ve received so far!! Here…..

Infractions – 60
Bans – 6 ( two for 21 days at a stretch!)

I have the honor too of being infracted by friend Aeronaut more times than I can remember! Sheeesh! :pissed: I even suggested to him that the next time I visit Lahore, we meet up at Anarkali bazaar and share those delicious kababs over a cup of tea, all expenses paid. (No! That’s not bribery! But he hasn’t replied! I don’t know why good offers are refused? :undecided: )

Now let’s see if anyone can beat that record!! :azn:

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Ok guys, I’ve been hauled over the coals, banned, barred, infracted, warned, and screwed for ‘trolling’! :hitwall:

Talking of trolling, it’s pretty subjective. What’s sauce for the goose may be pizza for the gander! Meaning what seems to be trolling for some may seem just a joke in jest! But then the mods take it so seriously that what follows is Armageddon!! Jeeeez! :fie:

So now to the point. I do think I hold the record on PDF for the number of bans and infractions I’ve received so far!! Here…..

Infractions – 60

I have the honor too of being infracted by friend Aeronaut more times than I can remember! Sheeesh! :pissed: I even suggested to him that the next time I visit Lahore, we meet up at Anarkali bazaar and share those delicious kababs over a cup of tea, all expenses paid. (No! That’s not bribery! But he hasn’t replied! I don’t know why good offers are refused? :undecided: )

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

I was banned by @Oscar recently for calling someone a MAGGOT. And I was like, WTF man? Are we in HIGH SCHOOL? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

Infractions – 60

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF
lolz you are kid :sick: just don't wanna show you history

you've barely made it into the top30 infraction holders

closing the thread for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom