What's new

I can pass off as a Pakistani: Kareena Kapoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
tamanna-hot-saree-stills-177.jpg

There r 37 users browzing this thread :woot:

Lets re quote "Pass of as a Pakistani"????? Why because she thinks Paks are pritty people then Indians?

i aint saying this she is do jump:rofl:

why r u posting ppl suffering?>>>>> Indians(do u want me 2 post ppl from tsunami trip?)

Ind and Pakistan are almost same atleast a lot of them

close this stupid thread.

Lol. Indians showing their pathetic insecurities once again. Indians are saying all this crap about being fairer sharper. Lmao..

Indians let's have you guys post your own pictures. But you won't because most of you probably look like raisins. Lol

lol.. picture speaks louder than words.. keep it going guys.. :lol:

The sole purpose of posting these pics is to show how the ordinary Pakistani is not different from the ordinary Indian on the street...at least when it comes to looks.

They can both very well pass off as the other.

:) actually nobody has posted any tawaa from your side otherwise you would not have came up the above statment.

anyway We Pakistanis are proud of our fair skin as well as coloured skin since it makes us one united nation.

Rest you can come up with as many pictures as you want to just to find excuse and justification for comparing the skins.

This also shows your own complex otherwise you could have been happy with whatever skin you have

Indians paagal hogay.. Rofl, even their film actresses want to be Pakistani. Hahahaha

Ignited, post your own picture. :lol:

Indians paagal hogay..... Rofl, even their film actresses want to be Pakistani. Hahahaha

hehehe....

what do you exactly mean by that kareena paagal ho gayi hai ya indians??

whatever makes you feel better.

In reality 1/3 rd of Pakistanis dont want to be Pakistani citizen & in your fantastic hallucinations you think Kareena wants to be a Pakistani??

Is there any award for Dellussions?? I will strong recommend you there.

lol inferiority complex of indians....they feel proud if they can manage to pass off as Pakistanis........

tell this to Pakistani citizens living in US who claim themselves to be an Indian......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom