What's new

i am very depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The husk absorbs water hence when used in diarrhea, it controls it by absorbing access of fluid in the intestine. For constipation, husk should be taken with more water so it adds bulk and restores the bowel movement. Youghurt could be taken in both conditions but diluted of course. Too much yoghurt is not good for it will increase the acidity and add too many lactic acid bacteria into intestine.

Yar tussi tay serious he ho jandy ho :enjoy:

wow... a writer too. :cheers:

we have one of that too - havizsultan.

:D
Writer nahi.bas i love one thing . Love it the most. I love making conspiracy theories. someday i will make a thread on post your best conspiracy theory.

Writer nahi.bas i love one thing . Love it the most. I love making conspiracy theories. someday i will make a thread on post your best conspiracy theory.

well, we have that one too... one of the top-most conspiracy theorist among all big forums. :cheers:

@isro2222

he is the pdf ambassador to two alien races - the actuarians and the tall greys.

read his posts now... he is class... you should tag him first. :D

i think we already got such threads... one about aliens..another about supernatural stories.
do you do drugs?

I had read you can setup a thread after 100 posts and well i am at 101 and yet i cant see the feature available nor i could drop messages on profiles. Or send pvt messages.
Sighs. shamain holds gun next to her head. Water gun.

your type of person @Marshmallow :lol:

i think we already got such threads... one about aliens..another about supernatural stories.
do you do drugs?
Drugs???? That was a rude question and quite uncalled for. Now dont give me explanations may nay tau is leay kaha tha us leay kaha tha keu kay may nay woh socha may yeh socha mera matlab yey tha bla bla.
No idont do drugs i am not like you.
Hunh. Shamain sticks up her nose in air and walks away and on her way spots horus bahii and waves at him

Drugs???? That was a rude question and quite uncalled for. Now dont give me explanations may nay tau is leay kaha tha us leay kaha tha keu kay may nay woh socha may yeh socha mera matlab yey tha bla bla.
No idont do drugs i am not like you.
Hunh. Shamain sticks up her nose in air and walks away and on her way spots horus bahii and waves at him
:rofl:
you are funny. my last msg on this thread.

hehehe you are funny girl.I looked at it considering you have some real problems :)
Wow another girl.so awesome to meet you. Mujhay shamain kehtay hain. Naam tau yaad rahay gay, itna ahem nahi hai aap bhul bhi jain tau bhi faraq nahi parta, mujhay khud bhi kabhi kabhi bhul jata hai.
But heyy heenaaa nice meeeting youuuuuu.

I had read you can setup a thread after 100 posts and well i am at 101 and yet i cant see the feature available nor i could drop messages on profiles. Or send pvt messages.
Sighs. shamain holds gun next to her head. Water gun.
wow, you set up a thread to say that you can't....

wow, you set up a thread to say that you can't....
i can setup in this intro forum. Nowhere else. Bas . :[
Sad times , newbies ki koi importance nahi hoti. Sighs kya kar saktay hain.

I am sorry. I can only understand and speak urdu a bit. Everything has gone above my head other then your name.
Oh iwas just saying its awesome to interact with a girl on this forum. And that i hope you will remember my name but its not too important to remember it as i myself at times forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom