What's new

‘I am sorry, O Prophet…’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@Chinese-Dragon

A BIG "slap" on the face of those who are tirelessly planning to malign islam... by Boston type false-flags...

911, 7\7, 26\11, Boston, & all other such incidences plotting to make islam look bad & to generate excuses to commit genocide of innocent Muslims. All back firing & all such incidences ONLY helping islam spread ever faster... Alhamdulillah...

Just one small mosque in US converted 80 ppl in a year.

All good natured ppl coming to islam & those whose very looks ooze evil are remaining islamophobes... The game is on.

-
-
-

It is speculated about Bart Ehrman too that in his heart he's accepted islam. Thou on face of it he denies it & scoffs about it. But reading between the lines such speculations have some weight.

Prince Charles taking Arabic classes to be able to read Quran in original language...

Such a tasteless post please delete this.

@Arabian Legend oh dont worry about me...I am relaxed...

Someone was about to set the place on fire. The shooting guard got hurt shallow scratch. time out was needed

i-keep-hitting-escape.jpg

:omghaha:

@KingMamba93 yea...I was really touched by the story!! I mean it is not like he is in mid 20s...yet he made it...on FOOT!

@nick_indian from whom? He is EU citizen...who does he need to save himself from? Instead he might have gotten kicked around from all over EU!
doesnt it deserve a separate thread?

And ignore the troll

@KingMamba93 yea...I was really touched by the story!! I mean it is not like he is in mid 20s...yet he made it...on FOOT!

@nick_indian from whom? He is EU citizen...who does he need to save himself from? Instead he might have gotten kicked around from all over EU!

There are many muslims in EU and some of them are quite radicalised- UK tube bombings , Madrid train bombings etc.

What i said doens't necessarily have to be true. It's just another theory

P.S-Talking of Arab food, is Shawarma an Arab dish ?

There are many muslims in EU and some of them are quite radicalised- UK tube bombings , Madrid train bombings etc.

P.S-Talking of Arab food, is Shawarma an Arab dish ?
@nick_indian ahhh man dont make me hungry....Now I am craving for it...and nearest 1 is like 30 mins by train :cray:

Talking of Arab food, is Shawarma an Arab dish ?

Naahhh mate it was actually a Leprechaun telling him how a pot of gold turning under his bed on his birthday was contingent on him converting to Islam - You see the Irish Mythical Creature had recently become a Muslim Proselytizer ! :agree:

But the above doesn't necessarily have to be true, Its just another theory ! :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom