What's new

I Am Sick Of Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklingCrescent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone. Today is the day I just couldn't take it anymore. I cant believe I've been called a Porkistani/ naPakistani by my own ethnic group (Pashtuns) :angry:. Im sick and tired of it. We Pro Pakistani Pashtuns need a place, our own political forum, where we can share our own ideas about Pakistan and not get bashed at. Every Pashtun Forum Ive been to, the stronger the hate got :hitwall:. Ive been banned dozens of times only because Ive supported my Pakistan. Ive taken it for years, but now, its just that the hate has just reached a whole new level. Many of us Pashtuns are uneducated and all they think about is their Pashtunistan wet dreams. I am thinking about a great website for us, so we can gather us Pro Pakistanis. There are 400+ Pro Pashtuns that I know of, we are the silent majority, and had enough of these anti Pakistani comments. What do you guys think? I feel bad for the hundreds that get hate comments and get bashed at every single day.

Dont you guys agree? Whats should I do, There is already a facebook group for us Pro Pakistanis, but now our community has grown.

Whats your thoughts on this?

Yes I know, those people are internet tough guys, in real life, it would be a whole different story. Bitter dogs feel the pain of a mess that they are a big part of.

Do not worry, the reality speaks for itself.

No need to create a thread or anything, we will see what happens in real life.

This says it all.

Some Pakistani opponents of the Pashtunistan issue challenge the central tenet of the Afghan argument that Afghanistan is the sovereign state of Pashtuns. Pakistan's rulers like President Ayub Khan, who was an ethnic Pashtun, opposed the separation of NWFP from Pakistan. He believed there was a difference between the Pakhtunistan advocated by Ghaffar Khan, who initially favored independence from both Pakistan and Afghanistan, and the Pukhtunistan promoted by Afghanistan, which sought to annex the region.

An important development in Pakistan during the Ayub period (1958-1969) was the gradual integration into Pakistani society and the military-bureaucratic establishment. It was a period of Pakistan's political history which saw a large number of ethnic Pashtuns holding high positions in the military and the bureaucracy. Ayub himself was a non-Pashto speaking ethnic Pashtun belonging to the Tarin sub-tribe of the Hazara district in the Frontier. The growing participation of Pashtuns in the Pakistani Government resulted in the erosion of the support for the Pashtunistan movement in the Province by the end of the 1960s.[21]

Many ethnic Pashtuns support the status quo in regards to Pashtun influence in Pakistan and consider the Pashtunistan movement dead. They point out various Pashtun leaders, intellectuals and cricketers (e.g. Imran Khan) who have contributed to Pakistan and the level of influence ethnic Pashtuns enjoy in Pakistan. They also point out the influence of Pashtuns in the creation of Pakistan. For example, of the four co-signatories of the pamphlet "Now or Never" calling for an independent Pakistan, three were ethnic Pashtuns from the Khyber Agency. Also, one of the senior-most leaders in the Pakistan Movement, Abdur Rab Nishtar, was a Pashtun of the Kakar tribe. He was a close confident of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, along with Liaquat Ali Khan, and was a frequent critic of the Congress establishment in the NWFP led by Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan and Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan.

Considering the fact that Pashtuns live in every province of Pakistan, and that 25 per cent of Pakistan's army - the most influential body in Pakistan - is Pashtun, many Pashtuns feel they have considerable influence in Pakistan and see it as their homeland. Karachi, rather than Kabul or even Peshawar, is the largest Pashtun city in the world, with close to 7 million Pashtuns by some estimates.[22] These pro-Pakistan Pashtuns claim to be the majority and point to democratic elections in Northwest Frontier Province as proof of this. They are highly sensitive to the idea of Pashtun separatism or Pashtunistan, which they believe would be unsustainable without deep ties to Pakistan.
Other Pashtuns residing in Pakistan feel the issue of Pashtunistan is exploitative and meant to disrupt relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan. They point to continuous and tacit support for the issue emanating from foreign countries such as during the war in Afghanistan in which the Soviet Union financially funded several campaigns to promote Pashtunistan.

Pashtun nationalists in Pakistan, however, are cognizant of the fact that Afghanistan simply wishes to annex Pashtunistan, and are weary of its support. The old claim that Pashtunistan could rely on Afghanistan instead of Pakistan has also been diminished, since Afghanistan's economy and infrastructure have been decimated. Further, many members of Afghanistan's non-Pashtun majority express hostility and antagonism towards Pashtuns, since the Taliban is primarily Pashtun. Pashtun nationalists no longer can find a reliable friend in Afghanistan, or the USSR, and their disdain for Indians (Pashtun Nationalists see Punjabi culture as oppressive, but view India as the ultimate source of those traditions) means that few are left to support Pashtunistan.]

And Always REMEMBER, ISI is majority PATHAN or PASHTUN.

Mate,don't sweat it,most pakistanis,not just Pashtuns are uneducated

Mate,don't sweat it,most pakistanis,not just Pashtuns are uneducated

I do not know what you are talking about but we were uneducated when we found our country (14% literacy rate) but today it is close to 60% so your point is incorrect. And the people you refer to as illeterates are masters in their chosen fields. Much more so than any of the literates western universities produce nowadays.

i went to a pushtun forum, but these people are largely afghan pushtuns, i got the idea there. so the best thing is to avoid them..

i know a pushtun who studies with me, and he has pakistani passport but he is from afghanistan, he is loyal to not pakistan but afghanistan and he speaks against pakistan, these afghanis will always remain "namak haram".

it was an afghani who killed liaquat ali khan.

from india:undecided:

:rofl::rofl:

LOL, you are one funny guy. :tup:

Look at the F'ing Indians and Afghanis ganging on Pakistanis on this video. Online they have got many things to say, real life its much more difficult.

Go to this youtube page and read the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to worry.These elements are largely Afghan Puhstoon who migrted here during 80's.They are HARAM KHOR as such they are dogs and have no loyality.What they want to do is wage imaginery war against Islamabad (I've hard thier funny stories alot how they will separate KP from Pakistan) Rest assured if Afghans try to stir up real trouble in Pakistan.It would not be long before they would be sent back to their hell called Afghanistans.If there is one thing i've learned from Afghans then that is that they are haram khor.They will even sell their mother and sisters.These are most likely some desperate Afghan Pushtoons who got knocked by some Pakistanis..Must be hard living in Pakistan your whole life and still hating it.

Last edited:
Wow!!!

Spreading hatred towards Afghanis and Indians in a thread titled 'I Am Sick Of Hate!'. Nice.

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Yea, who cares what you think. I am showing you that the feeling is mutual, throw garbage at me, I will dump you in trash can.

Got it, and read the comments on the youtube page from you fellow indians before accusing others of preaching hatred. Seems like your countrymen specialize in online hate against Pakistan and China.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom