What's new

I am not allowed to PM any member on this board.

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Webby,

Note: Until your post count is 100000 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=143584#ixzz2i2FK7rrV

Gentlemen---this is the message tha I have been getting if I try to PM other members---I sent a personal email to you webby about a month or so ago---but you did not bother to read it---so here I am on the public forum.

Are you afraid of me sending inflamatory posts against you to other members or something---and is that the reason I cannot send PM to other members.

Long time ago NEO mentioned to me that you read personal PM of members---those that they send to each other.

Is that true.

And could you kindly take off that 100 thousand restriction off me. I am one of the senior most members of this board.

MK

MK - the PM feature is not available to ANYONE right now, due to some technical upgrade issues. We will announce it as soon as the feature is back in operation.

Webby,

Note: Until your post count is 100000 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=143584#ixzz2i2FK7rrV

Gentlemen---this is the message tha I have been getting if I try to PM other members---I sent a personal email to you webby about a month or so ago---but you did not bother to read it---so here I am on the public forum.

Are you afraid of me sending inflamatory posts against you to other members or something---and is that the reason I cannot send PM to other members.

Long time ago NEO mentioned to me that you read personal PM of members---those that they send to each other.

Is that true.

And could you kindly take off that 100 thousand restriction off me. I am one of the senior most members of this board.

MK

For security reasons it got canned. Then they were offering pdf emails to communicate.
I ve asked several time and not a response.
Wait till they need $$$ . maybe they will start responding at that time.

Webby,

Is that true.

MK

Hi @MastanKhan; its our local version of the NSA at work probably.
Chances are that the count will get upped to 1,000,000 some time since @WebMaster said something to that effect somewhere else.
Probably its considered necessary to keep 'members and matters' in some semblance of checks or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
An email directory would be a good start, only the defence.pk ID's.

MK - the PM feature is not available to ANYONE right now, due to some technical upgrade issues. We will announce it as soon as the feature is back in operation.

Till then, please respond to communications made to you.

PDF will have a major upgrade soon, so busy with that. We will consider giving PM options again, but emails are available as of now.

Yes, all PMs are available to the staff. Most forums have that feature.

For security reasons it got canned. Then they were offering pdf emails to communicate.
I ve asked several time and not a response.
Wait till they need $$$ . maybe they will start responding at that time.

You mad bro? :lol:

I got you soon.

Since you posted private communications without my knowledge in the GHQ i will no longer reply to it. Admins will.

Without getting into a one -on- one, since you chose not to respond hence I posted it in a forum where as per my understanding anyone can. This is what it says:

Use this forum to complain or contact the entire management staff. The whole staff can see your threads but members cannot. Banned members can also create threads here.

To me it is ' Jahangir's bell of Justice" , hence I rang it.

The issue of different strokes for different people remains.

Without getting into a one -on- one, since you chose not to respond hence I posted it in a forum where as per my understanding anyone can. This is what it says:

Use this forum to complain or contact the entire management staff. The whole staff can see your threads but members cannot. Banned members can also create threads here.

Its fine, you can complain about me or whomever in GHQ. We will handle it.

Just busy atm.

Its settled from my side, i would let the admins take care of the rest.

Best Regards.

You guys legit developing a system or the status quo going to remain?

PDF will have a major upgrade soon, so busy with that. We will consider giving PM options again, but emails are available as of now.

Yes, all PMs are available to the staff. Most forums have that feature.

You mad bro? :lol:

I got you soon.
Worked like a charum! thanks , yo!

Back
Top Bottom