What's new

I Am Getting Married!!!

Bhushan

Reaction score
Country
India
Ladies and Gentlemen

I am getting married with my best friend and these are the last couple of days of my freedom!

On Thursday morning 2nd December 2010, I will be tied in a traditional marriage ceremony at Allahabad with my classmate/best friend/business partner Aparna!Same evening will have reception!

On Saturday 4th December 2010 there will be another reception/dinner party at Nagpur!

By the end of month will be heading towards Himalaya for Xmas and new year celebrations with my "Home Minister"!!

Looking forward to come back to this forum after marriage if Mrs.Bhushan allows me to do so.:lol:

Thanks
Bhushan :cheers:

253661.JPG

I Protest! too :lol:

Good luck and best of wishes. Have a great life ahead:tup::tup::tup:

I hope you find time for PDF after cooking, dusting and cleaning :lol::lol:

In pdf style:- An another man falls in the trap of evil bharati women

Congratulation brother wish u & babhiji a happy married life

& I PROTEST TOO...

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am getting married with my best friend and these are the last couple of days of my freedom!

On Thursday morning 2nd December 2010, I will be tied in a traditional marriage ceremony at Allahabad with my classmate/best friend/business partner Aparna!Same evening will have reception!

On Saturday 4th December 2010 there will be another reception/dinner party at Nagpur!

By the end of month will be heading towards Himalaya for Xmas and new year celebrations with my "Home Minister"!!

Looking forward to come back to this forum after marriage if Mrs.Bhushan allows me to do so.:lol:

Thanks
Bhushan :cheers:

GREAT NEWS, Bhushan! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Another one bites the dust. take that from a battle-scarred veteran (i even have the scars to show ;-))

About Mrs. Bhushan allowing you.
Idea-- patao her also in to joining the forum.
Firstly- She and you may be the only hubby and wife pair here.
Finally- this may be the only way that you may find to talk to each other.

Anyway, :cheers:. And when are we getting the e-bubbly?!

Back
Top Bottom