What's new

‘I am a Muslim Arab and an Israeli Zionist, and I love the Jewish people’

There are turks here to beg to disagree. The turks, who live in occupied lands anyway, neither have a palace. It s Sultan Recep s palace and you are his subjects. Airports? how do you imagine the turks arrived here?

Turks inter-mixed with Anatolians making them natives. Hence why Turks look more European then their Turkic cousins in central Asia.

Turkey also has a lot of Palaces.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/30/bolivia-israel-terrorist-state/13384989/
Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

We thank the people and state of Bolivia for seeing Israel as the evil entity it is

Please be aware since Bolivia has declared Israel a terrorist state, one of your citizens kari kari supports that terrorist state and thus is a supporter of terrorism
I hope Bolivia deals with him

Politics make strange bedfellows. But I guarantee you that he people feels and thinks otherwise. You cannot stroll a city here without coming across names and places like "Israel" Square, "Adonay" pharmacy, israeli flags in the churches etc.

There are turks here to beg to disagree. The turks, who live in occupied lands anyway, neither have a palace. It s Sultan Recep s palace and you are his subjects. Airports? how do you imagine the turks arrived here?
First time I am hearing about Turks in Bolivia FFS. Would like a source for it. lol

Turks inter-mixed with Anatolians making them natives. Hence why Turks look more European then their Turkic cousins in central Asia.

Turkey also has a lot of Palaces.
Have you ever been to turkey fool? Im just answering to his brainless and hateful mesasge in kind. What a coincidence; wherever there s a muhammadan invader people automatically ther are intermingled with local populations making them instant landlords...you re overusing your phallacies.

Have you ever been to turkey fool? Im just answering to his brainless and hateful mesasge in kind. What a coincidence; wherever there s a muhammadan invader people automatically ther are intermingled with local populations making them instant landlords...you re overusing your phallacies.

No but it's on my Travel list:-):bunny: Turks are awesome:smitten:

Yeah they did, got a problem with history?

The palestinians have never had a territory, a capital, leaders, currency, a flag and no other sign of sovereignty. Not a single archeological remainder, not even a tomb have never been unearthed in the Land of Israel. Keep talking about something that doesn t exist to disguise your hate and real intentions but facts are facts. On the other hand jewish archeological rests are everywhere.

By the way while jewish birthrate is increasing constantly the birthrate of the arab-muhammadan invader is constantly shrinking. Not to mention the futility of the demographic argument.

Buddy the Muslim population is increasing everywhere.
Across Gaza, west bank and Israel the arab/muslim population is near parity with the jew and growing much quicker.

Over the course of this century Muslim will grow to become the largest faith group in the world, we are the future

For the last 1500 years muslims have for the majority, ruled, protected, defended the holy and Jerusalem against all enemies

You turning up like a clown and declaring a bunch of white jews from Russia, Europe, the U.S.A have more right then the local people is abhorrent

Do you believe in the rebirth of Jesus.

First time I am hearing about Turks in Bolivia FFS. Would like a source for it. lol

Whatever doesn t fit with your narrative is false, a good way of ridiculing yourself. There s an turkish embassy here, contact them and be clued in for a change. I could give you names and adresses of local businesses of turks and kurds.

Politics make strange bedfellows. But I guarantee you that he people feels and thinks otherwise. You cannot stroll a city here without coming across names and places like "Israel" Square, "Adonay" pharmacy, israeli flags in the churches etc.

Yet Bolivia sides with Palestinians and condemns the terrorist state of israel

Who are we meant to believe?
The official statement from the state of Bolivia or some clown Internet Zionist

I don't think it's true, I can't imagine why a Turk would want to leave places like Istanbul or Baku for wherever Bolivia is.
Bolivia is the most shittiest place on earth. But he wants to talk about Pakistan or Egypt:hitwall:

Whatever doesn t fit with your narrative is false, a good way of ridiculing yourself. There s an turkish embassy here, contact them and be clued in for a change. I could give you names and adresses of local businesses of turks and kurds.
Kurds, yes. I can believe that. But Kurds are not Turks.

Bolivia is the most shittiest place on earth. But he wants to talk about Pakistan or Egypt:hitwall:

To be fair the Bolivian state has been very balanced and has condemned israel, we just happen to have met a internet super Zionist

Back
Top Bottom