What's new

Hyd cops book Salman Khan for 'insulting' muslim sentiments in Big boss by using jannat &jahannum

genghis khan

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
HYDERABAD: Police here Friday booked actor Salman Khan for hurting religious sentiment of Muslims in a TV reality show hosted by him on Colors channel.

A case against Salman and producers of the show "Bigg Boss" for insulting a religion was booked under section 295 of the Indian Penal Code at Falaknuma police station in the old city of Hyderabad.

Police Commissioner Anurag Sharma told reporters that the case was booked on the direction of a city court after a petitioner, in his complaint, alleged that the religious sentiments of Muslims were hurt during the show.

"Before proceeding further with the investigations in the case, we have sought legal opinion with regard to the jurisdiction and culpability," he said.

The police chief said the petition alleged that the show hurt the religious sentiments by depicting "Jannat" (heaven) and "Jahannum" (hell).

Mohammed Fasihuddin had filed a complaint in the court of VIth chief metropolitan magistrate, which directed police to register a case.

Hyderabad cops book Salman Khan for 'insulting' religion - The Times of India

Jannat & Jahannum are words in Urdu used for Heaven and hell:hitwall::hitwall: lunatics

Last edited:
i hope salman khan runs his car on this attention seeking dog

ha ha. .. sentimental hyderbadi muslim... :laughcry:
sallu mian ..galeeza batan karta... aur kaman bi... tere ku khundal khundal ke marunga... :rofl:

What does " Book" mean in India? Book here in the US is physical arrest...

Also- in India, can anyone from the street lodge a complain and the one who is the accused is to be arrested based on a complaint?

oh the fragile sentiment of this guy . He should lock himself in a cage if common urdu words affect him so much .

And i think the guys name should be Mohammed FASAD-udeen or Mohammed attention-seeking-udeen or Mohammed i-am-holier-than-thou-udeen instead of Mohammed Fasihuddin

Back
Top Bottom