What's new

Hussain Haqqani, A traitor?

adnust

New Recruit

Reaction score
Here is the developing story...

Hussain Haqqani wrote a letter to DG ISI that don't harm or even try to disturb americans...

I don't know that why americans assume themselves holy people of the world and rest are just b.....

They are killing Pakistani/Afghani and other muslims in the world... We can't even black list the people who are security threat to Pakistan...

1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily Jang- Jang Group

Pakistan black list of US citizens revealed

Apparently, the Hindu bigotry knows no bounds. ( referring to the article & words used by IBn, from the 2nd link)
Pls see: India refuses visa to German journalist for ‘hostile reporting’.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

congrats after 2 years its apparent

chor pakra zarur jata hai

Apparently, the Hindu bigotry knows no bounds. ( referring to the article & words used by IBn, from the 2nd link)
Pls see: India refuses visa to German journalist for ‘hostile reporting’.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Hindu Bigtory? why would you say that? I mean, what if, we said that the islamic bigotry in pakistan is far worse on journalist ( kidnapping and torture of journalist- hundreds gone missing).

Is not your bigtory in reality , that chose to incite religious hate, and even added an off topic link to support it? I mean- what did the link and news you put have to do with your ambassador running off ?

Hussain Haqqani is a true patriot and is a bitter critique of the Mullah-military nexus. Above all, he wishes to have a civilian fist on the ISI desk. I don't understand the reasons some Pakistanis here are accusing him of being a traitor, but to me it looks like he is a true national who wishes democracy and civilian rule enforced in Pakistan.

Hussain Haqqani is a true patriot and is a bitter critique of the Mullah-military nexus. Above all, he wishes to have a civilian fist on the ISI desk. I don't understand the reasons some Pakistanis here are accusing him of being a traitor, but to me it looks like he is a true national who wishes democracy and civilian rule enforced in Pakistan.

yes he is a patriot, an american or i say for some indians, an indian patriot lolzz

Indian will support anyone who is disliked by Pakistanis and who work against the interests of Pakistan .....

Why are only Indians telling us this :what:

ISI and Pak Fauj are patriotic Pakistanis who will give up their lives for Pakistan. This Hussain Haqqani is the enemy of Pakistan.

Haqqani is an american stooge, have no doubt about that and there are many like him in Islamabad.

He is a patriot, no doubt about that but he's a patriot of India and the US. Thus this passionate response from you makes sense as you are standing up for someone who is furthering your nations interests. The ISI and Pakistan Army are true patriots of Pakistan, thus your hostility towards them makes sense.

Here is the developing story...

Hussain Haqqani wrote a letter to DG ISI that don't harm or even try to disturb americans...

I don't know that why americans assume themselves holy people of the world and rest are just b.....

They are killing Pakistani/Afghani and other muslims in the world... We can't even black list the people who are security threat to Pakistan...

1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily Jang- Jang Group

Pakistan black list of US citizens revealed

Hussain Haqqani, A traitor? == He is Qadyani !

sums up right.

Back
Top Bottom