What's new

Hunaid Lakhani " Iqra University " Joins MQM

What is the past of these agencies. Creations of political parties that do not represent the majority of Pakistan i.e Middle Class including MQM. Creation of fanatics in society. they have been in KHI for decades and looking to get fat from it and thats it.

Like I said don try to generalize this crap so to justify the terrorists of MQM and PPP . Are these agencies responsible for the deteriorating situation in Karachi since 2007 and these agencies were engaged in economic,financial and general terrorism and engaged in target killings,china cuttings and extortions ?

Do I need to remind you that How much Politicized police is in Karachi? If I dare say, MQM and PPP tattus are in majority in Sindh Police which is the major cause of drug running, china cutting weapons and alcohol . So dont try to equate Rangers/ISI/MI/IB with Sindh Police under the broad term of LEA.
Dude how old are u. just a simple fact in KHI the weapons are smuggled from outside the city and you know under which umbrella. I was head of finance of a company that dealt majorly with Ministry of Defence. I got to know alot of angels from IB or MI and there i realized who the real culprits of our society are. the politicians and police are just pawns kings queen bishops sits in the back.

Like I said don try to generalize this crap so to justify the terrorists of MQM and PPP . Are these agencies responsible for the deteriorating situation in Karachi since 2007 and these agencies were engaged in economic,financial and general terrorism and engaged in target killings,china cuttings and extortions ?
Go search rangers operation on MQM Haqiqi in like 2003 when they were completely fine with MQM. you are blinded in your hate and never accept the truth. These people salute to the rising sun and act on their agenda now its PML N. Tomorrow if an mqm sympathizer comes in govt then they will be working for them. learn ur history. Clean your society of the real scum. learn from the west. who are the most developed and pioneers of modern world. Name me one developed country that has so much influence from its LEAs as in Pakistan.

All I can say is an uneducated and unfortunate decision by an apparently educated person. A person must have discerning abilities and should avoid joining the ranks of the terrorist, criminal and traitors.

Dude how old are u. just a simple fact in KHI the weapons are smuggled from outside the city and you know under which umbrella. I was head of finance of a company that dealt majorly with Ministry of Defence. I got to know alot of angels from IB or MI and there i realized who the real culprits of our society are. the politicians and police are just pawns kings queen bishops sits in the back.

Go search rangers operation on MQM Haqiqi in like 2003 when they were completely fine with MQM. you are blinded in your hate and never accept the truth. These people salute to the rising sun and act on their agenda now its PML N. Tomorrow if an mqm sympathizer comes in govt then they will be working for them. learn ur history. Clean your society of the real scum. learn from the west. who are the most developed and pioneers of modern world. Name me one developed country that has so much influence from its LEAs as in Pakistan.

These two posts just made me realize several things. First never to take you serious because you are just circling around justifying MQM,PPP terrorists. Second your outlandish and childish claims about dealing with imaginary persons. Kid, dont fool me. You are nobody and your claims contains zero worth.

THird thing, come to karachi, Go to ISI HQ, take a briefing from them to know whats what in Karachi. Then come and claim to me that It Is Rangers/ISI combo who are responsible for karachi destruction since 2007. Until then if you are going to avoid criticize the terrorists of MQM and PPP. Then better not waste your energy here.

Unless we do somethin, demand Gwadar like attention for Khi....
Gawader will actually help Karachi a lot since a lot of the stress on the city may be shared by Gawadar. Another port will also provide the state of Pakistan the freedom to go after harmful elements without the fear of disrupting the economy and trade for rest of the country. Also a lot of people will move to Gawadar upon completion and that will reduce the stress on the resources of Karachi.

I study in Iqra university, Karachi.......He bet on a lost horse.....MQM is useless for khi now, even if they are sincere towards Karachi betterment, they are unable to do anything positive for Karachi....

IK never gave any attention to Karachi. PTI never showed any interest in Karachi.....Hukumat to Punjab se hi ban-ni hai......BC....But despite that Mr.Lakhani shouldn't have joined MQM....

MQM reputation is also not good.... Anyway....His life, his decision. I wish him good luck. I love my university...
Dear bro PTI has actually paid a lot more attention and more Ptians have sacrificied their lives in Karachi than anywhere else. But PTI is a political party without any militant wing and it is facing a terrorist organisation MQM for whom the value of human life is nothing...They kill innocent people for no reason. Thus Karachi is not a level playing ground for any political force including, but not limited, to PTI. The operations of the Rangers must continue for relentless removal of the terrorists, target killers and criminals from the city.

Last edited:
So you consider the feudals or mullahs or the angel generals with higher morals then someone who has not only initiated but also established a highly recognized educational institution from his resources. Come on do no hate just for the sake of it.
So you are saying, Initiating an educational institution gives him free pass to join any mafia or terror group or does it gives a clean chit to MQM? and you expect us to appreciate that. Very nice. This explains why Karachi is in so much mess.

He is an educationist from a reputed university .. And have no political history
Did you even read about him. He is an industrialist, graduated from a third class for profit private University in US. Came to Pakistan, used his money to start a private University Business.

American InterContinental University
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)

1994 – 1998

Mr. Lakhani is also a Member, Sindh IT (Information Technology) Board, chaired by the Governor of Sindh. He is also the Founder and first elected President of the Association of Private Universities in Pakistan. He is an active Member of Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), and is Networking Chair of the YPO’s Indus Chapter.

Even in the OP it says, "Hunaid Lakhani get depressed by PTI ( IK ) policies and finally announce to join MQM"

and you think he is virgin born without political background.

These two posts just made me realize several things. First never to take you serious because you are just circling around justifying MQM,PPP terrorists. Second your outlandish and childish claims about dealing with imaginary persons. Kid, dont fool me. You are nobody and your claims contains zero worth.

THird thing, come to karachi, Go to ISI HQ, take a briefing from them to know whats what in Karachi. Then come and claim to me that It Is Rangers/ISI combo who are responsible for karachi destruction since 2007. Until then if you are going to avoid criticize the terrorists of MQM and PPP. Then better not waste your energy here.
lol. You just reminded me y i left Pakistan and i dont regret it. you are the one who is degrading a respectable person just because he joined a political party that you dont like. I would love to see many such intellectuals joining the political stream. better then the feudals and mullahs.
I hate MQM PPP PML N PTI all fools but i hate their creators far more which is Pakistan establishment which are capitalists and army.
The people who destroyed KHI were created supported and saved by Army many times. I lived in KHI for 30+ years and i know it very well. The ISI HQ are in ISB not KHI. get ur facts right.

So you are saying, Initiating an educational institution gives him free pass to join any mafia or terror group or does it gives a clean chit to MQM? and you expect us to appreciate that. Very nice. This explains why Karachi is in so much mess.

Did you even read about him. He is an industrialist, graduated from a third class for profit private University in US. Came to Pakistan, used his money to start a private University Business.

American InterContinental University
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)

1994 – 1998

Mr. Lakhani is also a Member, Sindh IT (Information Technology) Board, chaired by the Governor of Sindh. He is also the Founder and first elected President of the Association of Private Universities in Pakistan. He is an active Member of Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), and is Networking Chair of the YPO’s Indus Chapter.

Even in the OP it says, "Hunaid Lakhani get depressed by PTI ( IK ) policies and finally announce to join MQM"

and you think he is virgin born without political background.
Read again I am appreciating an input of an educated and respected man in education circles coming in the political stream. and I cannot understand why can you guys not do the same
its better then feudals and mullahs that ur army feeds u. and if MQM is mafia please just ban it so that the chapter get closed. Enough of propaganda and diversion. Take and action. Whole nation after MQM and the coffers are being emptied by feudals and generals. wow!

What exactly he achieved on political grounds before joining? I don't even consider it as a news!

Did you even read about him. He is an industrialist, graduated from a third class for profit private University in US. Came to Pakistan, used his money to start a private University Business

On the same profile page it mentions that he is a Harvard Graduate which you conviniently deleted .. Now thats BS have a heart & accept it that you are intentionally trying to deceive & misinform others due to either your blind hatred or agenda .. Either way you are lying on purpose.. And here lies the karachi problem !!

A sick party which threatened my family for money will never have a good view from the eyes of sane people.

lol. You just reminded me y i left Pakistan and i dont regret it. you are the one who is degrading a respectable person just because he joined a political party that you dont like. I would love to see many such intellectuals joining the political stream. better then the feudals and mullahs.
I hate MQM PPP PML N PTI all fools but i hate their creators far more which is Pakistan establishment which are capitalists and army.
The people who destroyed KHI were created supported and saved by Army many times. I lived in KHI for 30+ years and i know it very well. The ISI HQ are in ISB not KHI. get ur facts right.
You are waisting you time dude that tank and like him few other are those who wake up in a morning and saw Pakistan on international map and its flags, the same mentality and hate points fingures at Fatima Jinnah declare her Indian Agent the same group who say yes to dictator and vote to him and other group vote to Fatima Jinnah in Karachi and Dhaka.
I'm not a voter of MQM neither I'm an Urdu speaker by birth but Pakistan is a place where people could hurt you beat you hate you if you stand against the evil which name is who discriminate any type of Miniorty in the name of majority.
Pakistan Army is our beloved and Nobel institute I'm proud my dad was an army officer as well, if we dig this issue to its route the direction of debate could hurt the image of that insititute but here ( PDF ) or mentality you can see another hypocrisy form Ayub to Mushraff from Zia to Kiyani people remember them with various ugly other names and curse them.
We saw Jinnahpur eposide before but same director with different name Mushraff come forward hug and give important roles to the traitors, Patriots become Traitors now again they Traitors again a Mushraff type come he give them again patriots certificates. We need to stop this bloody game before its hurts again our national interests. Happy Eid Mubarak.

Situation will go worst , because now ranger is taking over Karachi waterboard corruption after eid. Its been reported lots of Indian agents been employed in water board/ ghost employees. According to recent news report Karachi water board is home ghost employees, but also lots of other Sindh govt department who are collecting wages from home or working other countries. Or running there own businesses.

You are waisting you time dude that tank and like him few other are those who wake up in a morning and saw Pakistan on international map and its flags, the same mentality and hate points fingures at Fatima Jinnah declare her Indian Agent the same group who say yes to dictator and vote to him and other group vote to Fatima Jinnah in Karachi and Dhaka.
I'm not a voter of MQM neither I'm an Urdu speaker by birth but Pakistan is a place where people could hurt you beat you hate you if you stand against the evil which name is who discriminate any type of Miniorty in the name of majority.
Pakistan Army is our beloved and Nobel institute I'm proud my dad was an army officer as well, if we dig this issue to its route the direction of debate could hurt the image of that insititute but here ( PDF ) or mentality you can see another hypocrisy form Ayub to Mushraff from Zia to Kiyani people remember them with various ugly other names and curse them.
We saw Jinnahpur eposide before but same director with different name Mushraff come forward hug and give important roles to the traitors, Patriots become Traitors now again they Traitors again a Mushraff type come he give them again patriots certificates. We need to stop this bloody game before its hurts again our national interests. Happy Eid Mubarak.
Agreed. Eid Mubarak Brother. Although its the last day of Ramadan here.

Back
Top Bottom