What's new

HR and secularism are only for terrorists in india not for general public

The situation has still not become that worse for one to think about migrating. Thank god people are now becoming more matter_of_factly and are shedding their inhibitions. Tough times ahead for India, but I dont see the possibility of anything that you are insinuating. In a brute show of strength, there is only one outcome as far as India is concerned.

Anyway I think this talk is un-necessary especially on a Pak fora.

What do you think is he insinuating?

You are one in the majority that might have come out unhurt. Or may be, you are hurt and you do not even know it!

If anyone in my family had even gotten a scratch in Mumbai attacks, and I were to see Abu Jindal's luxury today... trust me K, my first act would be to run out of India, and second would be to avenge it from the Indians.

Know why? Because India is a democracy! Every act of the government is a representation of the thought process of the majority.

Once the colonial government falls in 2014, and a new rule comes in, we will see who asks for Bheja Fry when they and their defenders will be dragged on the streets and shot dead publicly.

If this earns us sanctions, even then it is fine.

Assam will ruled by Gogoi or Ajmal for sure in the foreseeable future. You should try your gun now.

Back
Top Bottom