What's new

How's the China politics look like in my eyes.

Tang Yi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
China
This thread is my comment of another topic in this website, wish to share opinion and communicate with more friends, so I made comment to a new thread, wish you guys like.

Time and times, some people consider China as communism states. Do you know? if a Chinese young man hold the same point and told to his friend, he'll be a joke. Actually,in my opinion, China is a capitalist states since 1992, And international business have got into China for 35 years(since 1979). China changed every time in this period,from culture to politics.

Communism became a lie,and CPC need this lie to protect its legitimacy in China. Since 1928, CPC promised all of us that making a government stand for the poor people,and capitalism would finally make the country stand only for the rich. This words have been told time and time again in the first 30 years of the Republic(1949-1978). If CPC admit capitalism,how can CPC keep the legitimacy? People fight for it and died millions for it against KMT party which stand for capitalism(the governing party in China,1925-1948,and the governing party in Taiwan nowadays.). If one day CPC stand for capitalism as well, the lives people had paid in internal war during 1945-1949 should be meaningless. CPC could not stand for capitalism in public.

If Deng Xiaoping admit capitalism openly at 1978,the year that China terminate Culture revolution. it means internal war against the army and the majority of people(elder people). So CPC could not stand for capitalism until the right time come, or we will find the un-solvable problem in capitalism(Imperialism or economic harzard) and find a new way. However, actually CPC's applied state capitalism for many years,a different kind capitalism from the US. (You can google the word "state capitalism". By the way, Deng is on charge by politic coup(poor chairman Hua Guofeng...lol). That's why this 35 years in China is so different from the first 30 years(1949-1978). They are actually different party.)

There's a photo taken by a free-photographer that well known in zhihu,Chinese Quora. It named "left-leaning". Look and try to find funny!
image.jpg

(Characters on bridge is "follow the party, go to the new glorious." Try to find something funny in this picture.)

China is not democracy states, but it's not dictatorial country either. it use the politic structure simply like the old Rome. republic inter hundreds Of CPC governor(people called them "red nobleman" for irony because they betrayed communism and democracy, their family got special position dislike simple people as they declared),leading by 7-9 big boss(member of the Standing Committee national,somekind like The Presbyterian Church,the chairman Candidates should rise by their decision). Some guys considered China as a dictatorial country because only CPC can lead the way of China. These guys are really too naive,they did not learn an old Chinese idiom: Wherever there are more than two people, there are factions strife. Some big boss stand for red noble(establish people), some are for capitalism, some stick to communism.

Unfortunately, sometimes the one stand for capitalism are stand for the red noble as well, if they win, they shall make this country a real dictator. but not all of the boss capitalists are that stupid, Xi Jinping got the support from both good capitalist and communist boss, because the majority of the politician are patriot, they care China more than The nothingness of the political ideal. After 100 years weakness and being invaded time, we all know that only patriotism can save us from the harsh, only all be assembled as one can help us rise. Basically, we are all Utilitarian from ancient to now, the only one we worship are our Ancestors. our indigenous religion(Taoism)'s god is human, is the symbol of our ancestor. In the past we thought some kind of practice can make a man to a god(superman, like Olympics gods, not the god). if the god brings us benefits, we pretend to worship, if they do not bring benefits, we discard(Emm....elders are often worship several different religions at the same time,wish at least one of them can let his or her wish come true). We treat political philosophy in the same way(of course there are some fanatics,but they are real minority.)

Oh, my discussion goes to far, let us back to nowadays. This year, struggling against corruption is vast exist from officers to the top politic group, they are fight and prison each other by "the name of law", many governors commit suicide or be thrown into prison. as an old Chinese idiom said: who wins, who's the king; who lose, who's the criminal. The majority of people trust Xi, we will wipe some of those established people away to stop the imperialize progress. Also the enemy elders will help us to clean some corrupt governors of Xi's side. As what we did in the ancient, Tang Danasty(the most strong period in China's history), top politicians kill each other for grabbing politic power, use minimal armed force(100-1000 people,not army men), keep the political war far from civilians, and help our country clean and be heal in this progress.

All words above is my perception and cognition on China politics, it's totally not from textbook or propaganda. Wish you guys like it if you interest in China. We are civilians from ancient, not barbarian or mindless slaves. When we guys from all over the world talk about China. Could we be more reasonable?

One more thing, some guys on this web from my country talks too offensive, I should say sorry. You know, on the net, people like this kind is all over the world. But it's not the main stream of the educated(Emm...I mean university educated people) . Don't mind it,have a nice day.

My English is not as good to discuss such a complex topic, hope my word not bring too much language mistake, and you fellow enjoy it!

This thread is my comment of another topic in this website, wish to share opinion and communicate with more friends, so I made comment to a new thread, wish you guys like.

Time and times, some people consider China as communism states. Do you know? if a Chinese young man hold the same point and told to his friend, he'll be a joke. Actually,in my opinion, China is a capitalist states since 1992, And international business have got into China for 35 years(since 1979). China changed every time in this period,from culture to politics.

Communism became a lie,and CPC need this lie to protect its legitimacy in China. Since 1928, CPC promised all of us that making a government stand for the poor people,and capitalism would finally make the country stand only for the rich. This words have been told time and time again in the first 30 years of the Republic(1949-1978). If CPC admit capitalism,how can CPC keep the legitimacy? People fight for it and died millions for it against KMT party which stand for capitalism(the governing party in China,1925-1948,and the governing party in Taiwan nowadays.). If one day CPC stand for capitalism as well, the lives people had paid in internal war during 1945-1949 should be meaningless. CPC could not stand for capitalism in public.

If Deng Xiaoping admit capitalism openly at 1978,the year that China terminate Culture revolution. it means internal war against the army and the majority of people(elder people). So CPC could not stand for capitalism until the right time come, or we will find the un-solvable problem in capitalism(Imperialism or economic harzard) and find a new way. However, actually CPC's applied state capitalism for many years,a different kind capitalism from the US. (You can google the word "state capitalism". By the way, Deng is on charge by politic coup(poor chairman Hua Guofeng...lol). That's why this 35 years in China is so different from the first 30 years(1949-1978). They are actually different party.)

There's a photo taken by a free-photographer that well known in zhihu,Chinese Quora. It named "left-leaning". Look and try to find funny!
View attachment 126337
(Characters on bridge is "follow the party, go to the new glorious." Try to find something funny in this picture.)

China is not democracy states, but it's not dictatorial country either. it use the politic structure simply like the old Rome. republic inter hundreds Of CPC governor(people called them "red nobleman" for irony because they betrayed communism and democracy, their family got special position dislike simple people as they declared),leading by 7-9 big boss(member of the Standing Committee national,somekind like The Presbyterian Church,the chairman Candidates should rise by their decision). Some guys considered China as a dictatorial country because only CPC can lead the way of China. These guys are really too naive,they did not learn an old Chinese idiom: Wherever there are more than two people, there are factions strife. Some big boss stand for red noble(establish people), some are for capitalism, some stick to communism.

Unfortunately, sometimes the one stand for capitalism are stand for the red noble as well, if they win, they shall make this country a real dictator. but not all of the boss capitalists are that stupid, Xi Jinping got the support from both good capitalist and communist boss, because the majority of the politician are patriot, they care China more than The nothingness of the political ideal. After 100 years weakness and being invaded time, we all know that only patriotism can save us from the harsh, only all be assembled as one can help us rise. Basically, we are all Utilitarian from ancient to now, the only one we worship are our Ancestors. our indigenous religion(Taoism)'s god is human, is the symbol of our ancestor. In the past we thought some kind of practice can make a man to a god(superman, like Olympics gods, not the god). if the god brings us benefits, we pretend to worship, if they do not bring benefits, we discard(Emm....elders are often worship several different religions at the same time,wish at least one of them can let his or her wish come true). We treat political philosophy in the same way(of course there are some fanatics,but they are real minority.)

Oh, my discussion goes to far, let us back to nowadays. This year, struggling against corruption is vast exist from officers to the top politic group, they are fight and prison each other by "the name of law", many governors commit suicide or be thrown into prison. as an old Chinese idiom said: who wins, who's the king; who lose, who's the criminal. The majority of people trust Xi, we will wipe some of those established people away to stop the imperialize progress. Also the enemy elders will help us to clean some corrupt governors of Xi's side. As what we did in the ancient, Tang Danasty(the most strong period in China's history), top politicians kill each other for grabbing politic power, use minimal armed force(100-1000 people,not army men), keep the political war far from civilians, and help our country clean and be heal in this progress.

All words above is my perception and cognition on China politics, it's totally not from textbook or propaganda. Wish you guys like it if you interest in China. We are civilians from ancient, not barbarian or mindless slaves. When we guys from all over the world talk about China. Could we be more reasonable?

One more thing, some guys on this web from my country talks too offensive, I should say sorry. You know, on the net, people like this kind is all over the world. But it's not the main stream of the educated(Emm...I mean university educated people) . Don't mind it,have a nice day.

My English is not as good to discuss such a complex topic, hope my word not bring too much language mistake, and you fellow enjoy it!

Excellent analysis @Tang Yi , and welcome to PDF !

By the way, Deng is on charge by politic coup(poor chairman Hua Guofeng...lol). That's why this 35 years in China is so different from the first 30 years(1949-1978). They are actually different party.)

I is reported that Hua Guofeng is son of Mao Tsedong. is this true ?

China's politics is perhaps evern more simpler in my eyes:

China has only 1 BIG problem, which is she doesn't have Judiciary Independence.

PRC's contitutions say that the Party is above all, higher than laws.

So by design, China's current so-called "judiciary independence" is not for the party.

The problem then is what if the Party behaves criminally, as it frequently has done?

Yes, China has now a good president Xi jinping, fortunately. But what comes after Xi? Who can gurantee that the following party leaders are all good?

So -called "democrazy" , or "dictatorship", etc are irrelevent.

If China can find a way to gurantee judiciary independence - everyone, including the Party, is equal under the same law, then I don't care what system China has. It doesn't matter.

I is reported that Hua Guofeng is son of Mao Tsedong. is this true ?
I do not know, there are rumors like this in China, but this kind of rumor are all over the street magazine lol. All kind of "secret of CPC", "secret of Mao","secret of Zhou","secret of those forbidden fucks in culture revolution"....... They even said that "Mao Anqing(Mao's son,died in Korea war against UN") died because he like fried egg-rice and dis-obey the discipline, lit fire to make fried egg-rice when US aircraft fly by. And tell that several top politicians as Zhou, Deng date Mao's wife on bed when Mao's not in Beijing.

Oh, that's enough, I do not want to know these secrets anymore...lol

China's politics is perhaps evern more simpler in my eyes:

China has only 1 BIG problem, which is she doesn't have Judiciary Independence.

PRC's contitutions say that the Party is above all, higher than laws.

So by design, China's current so-called "judiciary independence" is not for the party.

The problem then is what if the Party behaves criminally, as it frequently has done?

Yes, China has now a good president Xi jinping, fortunately. But what comes after Xi? Who can gurantee that the following party leaders are all good?

So -called "democrazy" , or "dictatorship", etc are irrelevent.

If China can find a way to gurantee judiciary independence - everyone, including the Party, is equal under the same law, then I don't care what system China has. It doesn't matter.
Hey, fellow. Your comment sound like Chinese too. And you? Your topic is discussed everyday on the net in China, everywhere on the net. and people argue all the time.

Well, all of us know that Judiciary Independence is necessary. It's be considered by the main stream, the only disagreement is how, and when? Majority of people agree to wait for the right chance, as the time that elder politicians who hand great military power died by ill or other things. Like what Deng did after Mao died.

the others chaos that we must protest now! That's naive. How will us or Xi to do if the red noble did not want to put down their power? Internal war? Look at Chinese history, if the top politicians are too eager, internal war will come. From ancient to now, top political struggle is always being with politician's death. And the top winner is rise on millions or even dozens of million death. In the worst internal war period like three kingdom period or south-north against period, 2 people from 3 died. At the end of Han dynasty, China have more than 60,000,000 people, and at the beginning of the next dynasty "Jin", there are only 7,000,000 on book. This is our history, this become some kind of our national memory or tradition. Do you think the red noble dare not kill people like grass? They are the army men killed millions before the republic established. Quiet life is precious, why should we break it so quickly? Those elders is old enough, they can not live for too long. The stability of the country is most important,man. bad law is still better than none. People will live worse life in war.

And in other view, judiciary independence need far more than politic power, one organization need employee, financial surport, politic power. And the most important thing is, people's trust. I can not see any of it prepared, there is a long way to go, but we should not lose wish.

View attachment 126337

Welcome to PDF, @Tang Yi , and a very nice analysis of the situation. I have joked for a while here that the CCP actually stands for the Chinese Capitalist Party, and it sounds like you share the same perspective. Your pragmatic viewpoint reminds me of two other esteemed Chinese users here, @Chinese-Dragon and @Edison Chen , and I suspect that you will get along with them. I look forward to reading more of your contributions.

Brilliant photograph, and very amusing. Was the photographer punished for mocking the CCP?

Hey, fellow. Your comment sound like Chinese too. And you? Your topic is discussed everyday on the net in China, everywhere on the net. and people argue all the time.

Well, all of us know that Judiciary Independence is necessary. It's be considered by the main stream, the only disagreement is how, and when? Majority of people agree to wait for the right chance, as the time that elder politicians who hand great military power died by ill or other things. Like what Deng did after Mao died.

the others chaos that we must protest now! That's naive. How will us or Xi to do if the red noble did not want to put down their power? Internal war? Look at Chinese history, if the top politicians are too eager, internal war will come. From ancient to now, top political struggle is always being with politician's death. And the top winner is rise on millions or even dozens of million death. In the worst internal war period like three kingdom period or south-north against period, 2 people from 3 died. At the end of Han dynasty, China have more than 60,000,000 people, and at the beginning of the next dynasty "Jin", there are only 7,000,000 on book. This is our history, this become some kind of our national memory or tradition. Do you think the red noble dare not kill people like grass? They are the army men killed millions before the republic established. Quiet life is precious, why should we break it so quickly? Those elders is old enough, they can not live for too long. The stability of the country is most important,man. bad law is still better than none. People will live worse life in war.

And in other view, judiciary independence need far more than politic power, one organization need employee, financial surport, politic power. And the most important thing is, people's trust. I can not see any of it prepared, there is a long way to go, but we should not lose wish.
U r a smart historian, nothing wrong in ur words about China Society & History development.

I absolutely agree with ur idea, in the future China will need CHANGE, change to better including judiciary independence but we must make sure stability of the country is 1st most important thing in China.

Without a stable goverment, there's no any HOPE just KILLING. It will be a long time at the same time China continue developing until to be a new SuperPower. Do not miss Chinese ourselves in enemy's pro-democracy trap, it can't save China only be next USSR.

Last edited:
Welcome to PDF, @Tang Yi , and a very nice analysis of the situation. I have joked for a while here that the CCP actually stands for the Chinese Capitalist Party, and it sounds like you share the same perspective. Your pragmatic viewpoint reminds me of two other esteemed Chinese users here, @Chinese-Dragon and @Edison Chen , and I suspect that you will get along with them. I look forward to reading more of your contributions.

Brilliant photograph, and very amusing. Was the photographer punished for mocking the CCP?

Hello, @LeveragedBuyout ,Glad to meet you.Thank you for the suggestion, maybe I shall meet those fellow soon.

That photographer,named as "Xia Hao", is a little famous in Zhihu website for the viewpoints of his answer about current events or photograph. I have the web link where he posted this photo and text, but because of PDF's website policy, I can not paste the link in this thread. Could you tell me how to share it? Here's the screen capture of that page.
image.jpg

Relax,man. Why did you worry him about punishment? It's only a joke photo. There Are thousands of picture and millions of text,comments laugh or complain about CCP created everyday. . If governor took offense, they'll be bothered to be crazy. Does Chinese police officer look like crazy lol:devil:?

Governors also hate to be a joke and to be scold. Some of them said people should not use dirty word on net, And use web technology to forbid these words shown on some famous website, including CCP's own government name! It's useless. the guys scold in homophone, in shortcut. For example, "motherfucker" is said in Chinese as "cao ni ma", its shortcut is "CNM",it's homophone is the same pronouns as "cao ni ma",but means "Lama pacos" on character. (By the way, lama pacos is joked as holy animal, it's well known all over mainland, we offen said: there are 100,000 lama pacos run away in my sight, to express how shit that time I felt. In other way, lama pacos is real a holy animal in business, because this joke, some guys import lama pacos and rent one for the price over 10,000 Yuan(1666 USD) per day(my salary of one month, shit!), it often used in big exhibition or technology show. To attract nerds(Emm...technician is nerd, the word all over the world.))
image.jpg

Finally governor gave up, if someone do not bother them in real world, and not gather people on net to do something danger in real world, they do not care about deeds on web, such as scold them,for example **** mao tsedong,**** Deng Xiaoping ,**** Xi Jinping, you all idiots.

So, do not care that nothingness, have fun!

Last edited:

Because the dirty word for example used in my reply, my reply needs waiting PDF's moderator approval, whatever. scold CCP is nothing. no one can bring the scolder jail, that's illegal. zhis photographer is a little famous in some website, this picture is 8440+ liked in Zhihu.
image.jpg

It is just your personal opinion, so do not try to say that you represent others. In fact, by posting an opinion here, instead of news or a question, you are essentially saying that your opinion is much more important than everyone else's. Why do you think that way?

It is just your personal opinion, so do not try to say that you represent others. In fact, by posting an opinion here, instead of news or a question, you are essentially saying that your opinion is much more important than everyone else's. Why do you think that way?
Yes, that's a mistake, my English is not as good to analysis such a complex situation, and I'm not used to so many Pronoun. There must be a lot of mistakes. Unfortunately it let perception goes into trap. I can only represent myself. But there a lot of guys on Chinese net hold the same opinion, that's for true.

One more thing, I do not agree with the second half of your comment, I'm not saying my opinion is much more important. Why did you got that feeling? I'm confused.

Yes, that's a mistake, my English is not as good to analysis such a complex situation, and I'm not used to so many Pronoun. There must be a lot of mistakes. Unfortunately it let perception goes into trap. I can only represent myself. But there a lot of guys on Chinese net hold the same opinion, that's for true.

One more thing, I do not agree with the second half of your comment, I'm not saying my opinion is much more important. Why did you got that feeling? I'm confused.

This forum is used to post news as the topics and opinions are regarding the news. It is not for expressing personal opinions about any arbitrary topic. You will find that the vast majority of topics on here are news, not opinions.

The number of people holding an idea has zero influence on whether that idea is correct or not.

If you do not feel you can communicate well in English you can post some parts in Chinese.

Some tips: this isn't a Chinese forum. Note that. Things are different around here. If needed, I can remind you of the practices here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom