What's new

How to stop Ababeel Missile, Forget S400 and Arrow 3. this is what is required and yet they cannot

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

How many of you think India can do it?

Answer: India neither has the money and nor has the Research and development to come up with the system and if some how they sell half of India and some how manage to buy this type of technology still there is a probability of 30% that it can be stopped successfully.

34261982.jpg

@Horus @HRK @Zaki Please someone calm this guy down.

India neither has the money and nor has the Research and development to come up with the system

What makes you think they dont have money or the RND?

They are more advanced than us in space tech, they are on mars. That tells of their potential in RND, doesn't it?

And they sure have the money.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Edit: I watched the video, that SURE AS HELL is expensive.

Last edited:
It will be better if Pakistan can fire this from the navy, otherwise India cant destroy it while its still on the ground.

What makes you think they dont have money or the RND?

They are more advanced than us in space tech, they are on mars. That tells of their potential in RND, doesn't it?

And they sure have the money.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Edit: I watched the view, that SURE AS HELL is expensive.
Just visit this link and you will get the idea of the cost and challenges, this is just one of the things you need. http://graphics.latimes.com/missile-defense/
By the time they will be able to get something it will be ababeel 15 going in test phase and most probably it will be launched from Mars to hit india, just exaggerating do you get the point.

Just visit this link and you will get the idea of the cost and challenges, this is just one of the things you need. http://graphics.latimes.com/missile-defense/
By the time they will be able to get something it will be ababeel 15 going in test phase and most probably it will be launched from Mars to hit india, just exaggerating do you get the point.

Ababeel 15.

We would not go beyond Ababeel 3.

But yeah, now THAT IS EXPENSIVE.

Y u think so? India is a powerful country, they have money and resources

Back
Top Bottom