What's new

How to remove channel logo from video?

IFB

Reaction score
Country
India
The video file is MP4.... experts please tell me a easy way to do this :help:.

Download AVI ReComp, you can add any logo of your choice, dunno about removal, but you can overwrite previous one with this application. It may not work for MP4 file, you should convert MP4 to AVI first then edit with AVI ReComp.

Download AVI ReComp, you can add any logo of your choice, dunno about removal, but you can overwrite previous one with this application. It may not work for MP4 file, you should convert MP4 to AVI first then edit with AVI ReComp.

Will look into it....but i already have xillisoft video convertor that lets you place any pic to cover the logo but it looks ugly see this:

uqv4T.jpg

^^k so you cant remove a water mark without affecting the quality of the video....so blurring is the only option.

^^k so you cant remove a water mark without affecting the quality of the video....so blurring is the only option.

Well I'm saying it can't be done easily. Either you do it on a frame by frame basis or blur it. I'm not aware of any simple solution

why do u want to remove the logo?

cause the doc i am uploading is from a channel called sky3 they may complain to youtube about copyright and stuff and ban my channel.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

i know a way to remove the logo:agree:

what you waiting for? tell na is the method easy?

cause the doc i am uploading is from a channel called sky3 they may complain to youtube about copyright and stuff and ban my channel.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

what you waiting for? tell na is the method easy?

by God i would have but who knows u might be making anti-Pakistani videos for youtube...so even if u pay me one kilo gold i still wont tell ya:agree:

by God i would have but who knows u might be making anti-Pakistani videos for youtube...so even if u pay me one kilo gold i still wont tell ya:agree:

huh? r u out of your mind? i know how to make videos and these logos wont stop me from making anti pak videos if i wanted to....one kilo of gold? i wont even give you a penny for that :oops:.....anyway you can keep that yourself i dont care and do check my youtube account for those "anti pak" videos :lol:

Back
Top Bottom