What's new

How to protect Afghanistan from its 'toxic neighbour' Pakistan?

The question should be 'How can Pakistan protect itself, by not getting involved in Afghanistan.'

ANd we already hanged them. You can feel their power as per your wish

No it isn't. its just an excuse to supplement foreign invasion by TTP scums.

Hanged?? when? I thought the hangings were halted by Nawaz Sharif.

Pakistan does no have enough nukes to drop it on each kilometer, each mountain and each village of Afghanistan.
Drop them on cities and main infrastructure , a country cannot survive without cities plus there is a lot of fear factor of Nukes!
Btw why do you want to nuke A-stan in the 1st place?

Drop them on cities and main infrastructure , a country cannot survive without cities plus there is a lot of fear factor of Nukes!
Btw why do you want to nuke A-stan in the 1st place?

Nah , nukes cant intimidate Afghans. 80% of their population is rural and thinly dispersed, so nuking cities wont work.I am not suggesting nukes but some Pakistanis, including our moderator @Rafael, are of opinion that Afghanistan should be nuked as it is a great headache along with FATA. Even if pakistan drops all of their atomic bombs on Afghanistan, most of its rural population would survive and would take revenge from any one singing Pak sarzameen shaad baad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan role as important neighbor of Afghanistan can not be undermined at all, all afghan evils can not be blindly thrown at pakistan

FIRST PROTECT INDIA FROM MAOISTS ND 100 FREEDOM FIGHTING MOVEMENTS OF INDIA. PAKISTAN HELPED AFGHANS WEN THE SOVIETS ATTACKED AFGHANISTAN ND WERE KILLING AFGHANS PAKISTAN HELPED THEM OPEN ITS BORDER FOR AFGHANS TILL NOW 3 MILLION AFGHANS LIVE IN PAKISTAN ND THTS THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD ND THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH AFGHANS LUV PAKISTAN ND HAS TRUST IN PAKISTAN ONTOP OF THT WEN SOVIETS ATTACKED AFGHANISTAN ND WERE KILLING AFGHANS PAKISTAN TRAINED THEM SO THT AFGHANS CUD KILL THIER ENEMIES ND LIBERATE THEIR COUNTRY. LONG LIVE PAKISTAN ND LONG LIVE AFGHANISTAN DEATH 2 KAAFIR TRAITOR NORTHERN ALLIANCE BA$TARDS WHO SOLD AFGHANISTAN 2 AMERICANS ND ALSO THESE KAAFIR TRAITOR NORTHERN ALLIANCE BASTARDS R CREATING UNREST IN PAKISTAN WITH THE HELP OF INDIA ND IRAN. LONGGGGGGGGGGGG LIVE ISLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Sir I suggest you loose the CAPS!

The question should be 'How can Pakistan protect itself, by not getting involved in Afghanistan.'
India should not get involved either.
Hindu kush a famous mountain range bordering pakistan and A-stan means Hindu killer

A good solution is to fence and mine the entire durand line, built hundreds or thousands of check post along border and station tens of thousands of soldiers and FC for patrolling.

Evacuate all the border villages and towns of FATA and settle them some where else preferably in KPK.

The question the whole region needs to ask themselves is how do we get Afghans into the 21st century?

A good solution is to fence and mine the entire durand line, built hundreds or thousands of check post along border and station tens of thousands of soldiers and FC for patrolling.

Evacuate all the border villages and towns of FATA and settle them some where else preferably in KPK.
I dont think tribal pashtuns will vacate. They may even bring up arms against Pakistan.
IMO Durand line should be sealed!

Back
Top Bottom