What's new

How to pass issb test??

Muhammad younas1

New Recruit

Reaction score
salam, i am new here and want to know about issb test. i am going to appear at AS&RCs in next 10 days. let me tel u something about my education.i have pssed my matric with c grade and inter with same grade and now graduation with 63% marks. i m worried about my marks that either i m eligible or not for issb test. if so how can i prepeared myself for the test. becuase time is very short.i just want to pass my initial test and interviews. so any one could help me, i will be very thankful i this regard.

Thanks

salam, i am new here and want to know about issb test. i am going to appear at AS&RCs in next 10 days. let me tel u something about my education.i have pssed my matric with c grade and inter with same grade and now graduation with 63% marks. i m worried about my marks that either i m eligible or not for issb test. if so how can i prepeared myself for the test. becuase time is very short.i just want to pass my initial test and interviews. so any one could help me, i will be very thankful i this regard.

Thanks
Psychological test simple who U are? Stay positive and when u write story simple see the pic first thing that Hit Ur mind that is You positive or negative. Interview is usually confirmation of ur information you filled in application including questions General knowledge . I applied 92 PMA didn't make it thought end of world that time now at this age in my very early 40 i look back and smile life is good no complaints. Simple do ur best if make it good not life is full of opportunities many of them u can't even believe trust me. Buddy of mine was grade C He is colonel, selection criteria is not ur grades in school u have to pass issb that is criteria simple.One of my buddy he is full colonel he completed those 11 obstacles in two minutes he did twice I did 9. No fear Good luck

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom