What's new

Join the Directorate General of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI)

comprehensive factual analysis. It seems all fan boys are speechless. You will end up in same situation as you analysed about these guys.

No its portrayed in movies . Reality is bit different. People do enjoy good relationship and status.

No its portrayed in movies . Reality is bit different. People do enjoy good relationship and status.

That is correct. Because most of general public is not aware of the nature of the work they do. And who is in ISI who is not, is not written on forehead.

Only in a government office, it is heard that other government servant of all posts keep distance from these guys, due to the nature of work they do. It's just like ''police ki na dosti achi na dushmani.''

Dear sir,

Can you give the requirement for join ISI,

i live in France I want to join pak army avec ICS (intermidiate cumputer science)

Sir I did murchent navy training in Pakistan marine academy and my father was in air force & my uncles was also the part of army but I'm interested to join ISI please show me the right path .

Salam...!

Dear all experienced and respected members, i need some info regarding the recruitment in ISI as an agent or officer after Intermediate.I request you to all please tell me criteria and age limit as well....

I will be thankful to all of you.

Thank you very much.. :)

The reality of such organizations is no 'Bond movie'. I guess it must be risky..... Just my thoughts
Salam...!

Dear all experienced and respected members, i need some info regarding the recruitment in ISI as an agent or officer after Intermediate.I request you to all please tell me criteria and age limit as well....

I will be thankful to all of you.

Thank you very much.. :)

I remember the times when I used to read Imran Series and always wanted to become a secret service agent and wondered how to become one.

Indeed....Very true

Guys, i really want to serve my nation and want to be a part of this front line defense organization of Pakistan. Your guidance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

:D
I remember the times when I used to read Imran Series and always wanted to become a secret service agent and wondered how to become one.

Really, could you please explain? @Horus Ask horus, he works for ISI and Imran series.
Indeed....Very true

Guys, i really want to serve my nation and want to be a part of this front line defense organization of Pakistan. Your guidance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom