What's new

Join the Directorate General of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI)

I remember the times when I used to read Imran Series and always wanted to become a secret service agent and wondered how to become one.
Were they any good? i loved reading Ishtiaq Ahmeds novels, Inspector Jamshed and others.

interesting thread, keep going guys, users interested to join ISI while posting, remember that this is public forum and eyes are watching

Recently there have been a lots of questions regarding how to join ISI ,
Assalam-o-alaikum Sir,
Sir will you please tell me how we get the vacancies notifications & application form for applying in ISI.
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply
Syed Adil Javed Shah

where are these job opportunities advertised???
the source???
or how i came to know about it??

Assalam-o-alaikum Sir,
Sir when you get the required Info,please let me know too. i also want to know that

Assalam O Alikum! how i joint Pak ISI After BS Degree.....I am a civilian
Thanks...

Assalam O Alikum! how i joint Pak ISI After BS Degree.....I am a civilian
Thanks...
There are 2ways to join in. One through commission in PA and then go to ISI. Second is to apply through job advertisement by Ministry of Defence as a civilian. Job advertisement normally comes one or twice a year under MOD but all test and interviews are taken by ISI itselfs.

There are 2ways to join in. One through commission in PA and then go to ISI. Second is to apply through job advertisement by Ministry of Defence as a civilian. Job advertisement normally comes one or twice a year under MOD but all test and interviews are taken by ISI itselfs.
its a sham...the advertised posts are pre filled by army guys.....i was shortlisted for next stage but still haven't received a call....MOD test just cashes on youth's aspirations to join intel business and just milks them using nts....fojis have a monopoly on this institute (like everyother damn thing)

hello,

I would like to know if the civil ones have a value in isi or if they are used

hello,

I would like to know if the civil ones have a value in isi or if they are used

They do have value and are an integral part of its functioning. Many active military officers are posted for a few years before being rotated out --- yet the civilians stay throughout.

its a sham...the advertised posts are pre filled by army guys.....i was shortlisted for next stage but still haven't received a call....MOD test just cashes on youth's aspirations to join intel business and just milks them using nts....fojis have a monopoly on this institute (like everyother damn thing)

I have personally met civilians (who entered as AD) who serve in the institution --- and while many of the military men are just posted for a few years, the civilians stay.

However, I do agree that the power is essentially with the military men but that's because the ISI was conceived slightly differently than most modern intel agencies.

There is a civilian intel agency (IB) that you can consider if you prefer to be an institution that is not dominated by the military. It has greatly improved its capability / capacity.

There is a civilian intel agency (IB) that you can consider if you prefer to be an institution that is not dominated by the military. It has greatly improved its capability / capacity.
if you have any info on their induction procedure and time line of selection procedure, kindly share with us.

Back
Top Bottom