What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

I have applied for 128-PMA Long Course. I'v got a few questions regarding it. I'm very confused so plz someone answer them.
1-My height is 5' 9" but my weight is only 46KG. So will I b rejected in initial medical?
2-I'v applied with "HOPE CERTIFICATE" as i'm giving my 2nd year exams these days. So when i'l have to submit my final mark sheet?
3-When will ISSB test start if i clear my initial (INSHALAH) as my initial is in the end of June? and if (I PRAY & WISH) i'm recommended by ISSB, when will the PMA L/C start?

I'm preparing for ISSB and Initial test day & night very well. I i'm just crazy about ARMY. and seriously I don't wanna get rejected just because of less weight :cry:
:thank_you2:

Dont worry dear, because army dont need darpok persons. Just be optimistic, they wana judge common sense some times & some times how clever are you. But they dont need over cleve persons. One thing they must need is strong physical stamina, you should have a practice of daily exercise, push ups, rope climbing, jumping etc
Another thing is interview, if you think that you will have to select at every cost than you will be nervious. YOu should only be relax when you give all tests by thinking that if GoD needs you in Army than he will help you otherwise God is thinking a more bright chance for you in another field.

Best of Luck :tup:

THIS IS ABOUT MY FUTURE AND MAYBE OTHERS!!! HELP!!!:shout:

Salam all seniors!!! I am new on the forum and I have a major problem(s) on my hands it would be really appreciated if u all could help me!!
First of all I am mad bout goin to army....... but I also wanna be a civil engineer and I also wanna be a sharpshooter!!!! I wanted to ask that can I take the Long PMA course of 2 years then maybe go for my Civil Engineering degree ??? I would love to take that long training to become a real soldier!!! I also wanna become sniper but I dun think that is possible with all the Engineering thing so I wanted to ask that do they offer courses that you can just take while you are in the army!!!! And also are there courses that you can sign up for in the middle regardless of what you are doing in the army!!!
I also wanted to ask that (if) I go for the civil engineering course through army would it be free and what other benefits are there for a soldier/army engineer!!!

But then I can take a whole different route about it my family has been urging me to go abroad so can I take my degree from abroad then give the test?? Wouldnt the age limit have exceeded or wouldn't the time be too short??
I have done O-Levels with 6 As(Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Urdu and Pakistan studies) 3 Bs(Business,Economics and Biology) and 1 C( Islamiat) and am giving my AS level exams (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Literature in English)!!!

I AM DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS :hitwall:

Asalam o alaikum all!!! I am new on the forum and I have a major problem(s) on my hands it would be really appreciated if u all (specially seniors) could help me!!
First of all I am mad bout goin to army....... but I also wanna be a civil engineer and I also wanna be a sharpshooter!!!! I wanted to ask that can I take the Long PMA course of 2 years then maybe go for my Civil Engineering degree ??? I would love to take that long training to become a real soldier!!! I also wanna become sniper but I dun think that is possible with all the Engineering thing so I wanted to ask that do they offer courses that you can just take while you are in the army!!!! And also are there courses that you can sign up for in the middle regardless of what you are doing in the army!!!
I also wanted to ask that (if) I go for the civil engineering course through army would it be free and what other benefits are there for a soldier/army engineer!!!

But then I can take a whole different route about it my family has been urging me to go abroad so can I take my degree from abroad then give the test?? Wouldnt the age limit have exceeded or wouldn't the time be too short??
I have done O-Levels with 6 As(Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Urdu and Pakistan studies) 3 Bs(Business,Economics and Biology) and 1 C( Islamiat) and am giving my AS level exams (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Literature in English)!!!

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Asalam o alaikum all!!! I am new on the forum and I have a major problem(s) on my hands it would be really appreciated if u all (specially seniors) could help me!!

Salam all seniors!!! I am new on the forum and I have a major problem(s) on my hands it would be really appreciated if u all could help me!!

You are confused.

Still, you either can join the Long Courses (the regular Army) and train for 2 years at PMA or join the military as an Engineer (the TGC - 4 years degree and then 6 months in PMA), not the both.

Once you get selected for TGC, the military bears your educational expenses.

In the end, i would suggest that you should buy a guud video game and waste your time on it, coz that's the only way you can become a soldier, an engineer and a commando, all at the same time!

thank you arsal abbasi. ur words rly helped me n encouraged me. n if u know any thng else plz tell me dat also. thanks

As I have posted a few weeks earlier that I had applied for 128 L/C and asked about my initial medical. As I have cleared my initial intelligence test by the grace of Allah but now I am stuck in initial medical NOT BECAUSE OF WEIGHT but because of Chest. I have given my medical one time. My chest was 4cm less than the required and I have been given time to gain chest and report for my initial medical on 11th July 2011. So plzzz somebody should tell me how can I increase my chest quickly.

I am already doing following things:-

1-40 push-ups in morning and 40 in evening per day.
2-Going to Gym and doing all exercises of chest & wings 1 and a half hour per day.
3-Drinking Banana Milkshake and eating Bananas.

Anything else if somebody know plz plzzzz tell me.

Asalam alaikum
can anyone tell me that in karachi where the selection of 2nd LIEUTENANT is done i need complete address plz....

Asalam alaikum
can anyone tell me that in karachi where the selection of 2nd LIEUTENANT is done i need complete address plz....

Army Selection and Recruitment Centre Karachi

Telephone Nos: 021-560-35885
Address: Main Shahra-e-Faisal near Station Headquarters Karachi Cantonment

Army Selection and Recruitment Centre Karachi

Telephone Nos: 021-560-35885
Address: Main Shahra-e-Faisal near Station Headquarters Karachi Cantonment

Asalam alaikum

This is how to reach there, in case you need the exact location: Google Maps

Salam. I have applied for 128 PMA L/C. I have cleared my initial test and submitted the form for ISSB. I have applied on "HOPE CERTIFICATE". I want to ask that if I clear my ISSB Inshallah and god forbade I am unable to get 60% marks in my Intermediate. what will be the next procedure? Will my ISSB chance be exhausted or will I be sent on waiting? please someone guide me.

Salam. I have applied for 128 PMA L/C. I have cleared my initial test and submitted the form for ISSB. I have applied on "HOPE CERTIFICATE". I want to ask that if I clear my ISSB Inshallah and god forbade I am unable to get 60% marks in my Intermediate. what will be the next procedure? Will my ISSB chance be exhausted or will I be sent on waiting? please someone guide me.

Nothing to worry about. That's the normal procedure, you would be allowed to appear in the ISSB, and if your clear it, you still would have enough time to finally reach PMA and by then i am sure your results would be out.

Thanks for your help. But You actually didn't got me right. My question was that if I clear my ISSB Inshallah and not able to score 60% in F.Sc then what will procedure?

Thanks for your help. But You actually didn't got me right. My question was that if I clear my ISSB Inshallah and not able to score 60% in F.Sc then what will procedure?

Brother i am not sure but as far as my knowledge is concern it is necessary to score 60% marks in F.Sc otherwise you will be rejected!!!

And you need to increase your weight a little bit army needs around 58 KG but they will select you if 8 or 9 kg is more or less from their standard (58 KG), try to increase it to 51 kg at least!!!

Best of luck

Syed Mohammad Jawad Abidi

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom