What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Assalam o Alikum,

I am a student studied MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Manchester, UK and also have completed my two under graduations one from Manchester,UK and the other one from Karachi, Pakistan. Are there any job prospects available for me in the military logistics and supply chain section in the Pakistan Army. As I want to serve my country as being the part of Pakistan Army Administration.

Since, I have a similiar degree way back then, why are you interested in joining the army, when Private sector with your knowledge can benefit Pakistan, by actually living there and openning your own company!!!!!!!!!

P.s. you will make more money....

f you are a coward join the army- otherwise remain there in UK-

btw welcome-

You will earn a lot less in Army then what you can earn in private sector.

Well if he would be serious and willing to join the Armed Forces (not just the Army) none of your 'advices' can stop him to. BTW, you dont join the military primarily because you want to earn more. FYKI, there is a hell lot of guys who were ex-pats/dual nationals but still vulonteered to join the military. Thankfully, not everyone think like some of you.

Yes join army and get upto 40% discount anywhere in Pakistan.

Oh you mean this discount:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...8294-what-salary-2nd-lieutenant-pak-army.html

I have applied for 128-PMA Long Course. I'v got a few questions regarding it. I'm very confused so plz someone answer them.
1-My height is 5' 9" but my weight is only 46KG. So will I b rejected in initial medical?
2-I'v applied with "HOPE CERTIFICATE" as i'm giving my 2nd year exams these days. So when i'l have to submit my final mark sheet?
3-When will ISSB test start if i clear my initial (INSHALAH) as my initial is in the end of June? and if (I PRAY & WISH) i'm recommended by ISSB, when will the PMA L/C start?

I'm preparing for ISSB and Initial test day & night very well. I i'm just crazy about ARMY. and seriously I don't wanna get rejected just because of less weight :cry:
:thank_you2:

Once PMA is done does the cadet have a say in where they are posted(say a cadet wants to be posted in Kashmir in the future?

How does the posting system work or is it just as needed basis and you have no choice?

I have applied for 128-PMA Long Course. I'v got a few questions regarding it. I'm very confused so plz someone answer them.
1-My height is 5' 9" but my weight is only 46KG. So will I b rejected in initial medical?

i dont think so, reducing weight is a problem, gain is not. You can google the correct BMI for your age, height and built and then eat some bananas and stuff to gain weight. Yes, you should see if you chest measurement is as per Army's requirement.
2-I'v applied with "HOPE CERTIFICATE" as i'm giving my 2nd year exams these days. So when i'l have to submit my final mark sheet?
90% individuals apply with a 'hope certificate', so it's not an issue. You would be required to submit your mark sheet when you get recommended from ISSB. i am sure you will have ample of time to do this as there's a large gap between when you appear in the initial tests and the ISSB, by the time you would be appearing the ISSB, you would already have received your mark sheet.

3-When will ISSB test start if i clear my initial (INSHALAH) as my initial is in the end of June? and if (I PRAY & WISH) i'm recommended by ISSB, when will the PMA L/C start?
You should add a minimum of 1 and a half month after you clear your initials to receive your call for ISSB. If you are selected, you having applied for the EVEN course (128 l/c) probably would be joining PMA somewhere around mid october.

I'm preparing for ISSB and Initial test day & night very well. I i'm just crazy about ARMY. and seriously I don't wanna get rejected just because of less weight :cry:

There's no need to make this thing ride your head. This tension thingy could prove detrimental to your performance during ISSB, performing well in ISSB should be your greatest worry, less weight should be the least.

Prepare well, so that once you come back from ISSB, you dont have anything to crib about.

Guud luck!

Once PMA is done does the cadet have a say in where they are posted(say a cadet wants to be posted in Kashmir in the future?

How does the posting system work or is it just as needed basis and you have no choice?

i dont see that you have applied for the military, so i wont go in details, still you should know that each passing-out cadet is asked for three choices regarding the Arm (Infantry, Artillery, Armor Corps, Supply, Engineers etc etc) they want to join, maximum of them are given their first choice, a very few land up in their second choice, only one or may be two may get a surprise.

i dont see that you have applied for the military, so i wont go in details, still you should know that each passing-out cadet is asked for three choices regarding the Arm (Infantry, Artillery, Armor Corps, Supply, Engineers etc etc) they want to join, maximum of them are given their first choice, a very few land up in their second choice, only one or may be two may get a surprise.

I am still thinking of applying so more information would be appreciated. What about the area in which they are posted If I was to have my first choice for example as Infantry would I be posted based on ethnicity punjabis in punjab etc is there choice in which division you join or is it just where spaces open?

I am still thinking of applying so more information would be appreciated. What about the area in which they are posted If I was to have my first choice for example as Infantry would I be posted based on ethnicity punjabis in punjab etc is there choice in which division you join or is it just where spaces open?

Like i said, you just give the choice, and depending upon the vacancies you may get posted to siachen, wana, or lahore. No, you background or home address has nothing to do with your postings. BTW, as a thumb rule, and due to sheer irony, you probably are going to land awaaayyy from you home on your first posting..:lol:

U made me worry free. thank you very much. i'l contact u in future if i'v any question. thanks agn n pray 4 me.

Although very old video but please watch it
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom