What's new

How to join pak army

yes alhamdulillah.
brother ye page open ni hota..mene pehle b try kya hai error a jata hai

is me kya hai ?
plz brief me about commisioned or non commisioned ?
Commisioned officers wo hote hein jo intermeditate pass ker ke Army mei apply krte hein and they are promoted by the government where as non commisioned officers are private soldiers kaam krne wale hote hein and are ranked sobedar, naib sobedar etc and do not become lietenant. Non commisioned officers kaam kerte hein aur Commisioned officers orders dete hein.ye difference hai. Commisioned officers zada education haasil kr ke bante hein jo ke aap ke pass hai jab ke non commisioned matric

pass kr ke bhi bana jaa skta ha

yes alhamdulillah.
brother ye page open ni hota..mene pehle b try kya hai error a jata hai
wait mei aap ko inn ka contact no deta hun.... dun?

Last edited:
mei aap ko uss city ka centre number dun ga then

Army Selection and Recruitment Centre Lahore
Telephone No: 042-36620730
Address: 45 Shami Road Near Fortress Stadium Lahore Cantonment

to yaha jb marzi apply kr skty hain ?
aur inki requirements kya hain ?

Dear Osama thanks for reply here.
So should i consider it no hope :'(
even i cant apply for any other post in Pak Army ???
is there any chance if do long course and then apply ?
:(
Bro u can apply in short service commission .

I do want to join PA. I have little knowledge regarding Army. My goal is to get into mechanised warfare as my love for tanks is par up high. I am 5ft 7 inch in heigh and 75kg in weight. I have no problem in health. Another question is that should I apply for PA after finishing intermediate or after completing Bsc?

I do want to join PA. I have little knowledge regarding Army. My goal is to get into mechanised warfare as my love for tanks is par up high. I am 5ft 7 inch in heigh and 75kg in weight. I have no problem in health. Another question is that should I apply for PA after finishing intermediate or after completing Bsc?
Yes bro you shall join Pak Army you are fit ... As far as i can guess "Tum tou kaafi tagre ho jao fauj mei dhoom macha dou Naar e Takbir ke saath" IA you will be selected and yes intermediate is must..: and the more you are qualified the more chances you get ... Normally there are two chances for joining PA but if ur qualification is much higher than u may even be granted third or fourth chance so enjoy and chill but do apply! ;)

Yes bro you shall join Pak Army you are fit ... As far as i can guess "Tum tou kaafi tagre ho jao fauj mei dhoom macha dou Naar e Takbir ke saath" IA you will be selected and yes intermediate is must..: and the more you are qualified the more chances you get ... Normally there are two chances for joining PA but if ur qualification is much higher than u may even be granted third or fourth chance so enjoy and chill but do apply! ;)
thank you for your reply but I want to know how can I join armoured division?

thank you for your reply but I want to know how can I join armoured division?
When you will graduate out of military academy they'll ask you about the arms that you will like to join. If you have done well at the academy then you will likely be placed where you prefer.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom