What's new

How to get rid of Pakistans Feudal System

kidwaibhai

Reaction score
I wanted to know the opinions of all the respected members of this forum about this certain topic which i think is the reason why our growth has been stunted. i would also like to know what all the members think can be done to implement comprehensive land reforms in Pakistan to get rid of this problem once and for all. Also do the members feel that as more and more people move to the urban areas the feudal lords will eventually lose there power.
thanx
I hope we have a lively discussion :pakistan:

I wanted to know the opinions of all the respected members of this forum about this certain topic which i think is the reason why our growth has been stunted. i would also like to know what all the members think can be done to implement comprehensive land reforms in Pakistan to get rid of this problem once and for all. Also do the members feel that as more and more people move to the urban areas the feudal lords will eventually lose there power.
thanx

Plan 1 - Bugti Plan. Kill the Sardars

Plan 2 - Educate people to make them realize what their best options are (aka not mullahocracy or sardarism).

But Plan1 is quicker than Plan 2 which will take a couple more decades at least

thanx

Well 1st I reply to what you have asked in last line of your post, The is one of the main obvious reasons behind the clashes of differeces among the communities Like: sindhi-Muhajirs, Punjabi-Muhajirs, Punjabi -Sindhi, Balouchi-punjabi. one side they has to engage to target & spoil each other, rather to keep attention on real issues of country and the ruthlessness men-eaters,
2nd due to that, peoples forced to stay at their native area.

A sfar as reform concern, We really are one of the richest country of the world, by having natural resources and talented Human resources, just need ot initiate to connect the cords and weave a revolutionary reforms, I have already wrote on this topic in several threads in this respected forum, U may check all my previous posts) to view abstracts of reforms to reduce poverty, inflation & unemployment, there is a dire need to reforms our educational system. as i told in earlier post: The object of education should to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives.
“It must be remembered that the purpose of education is not to fill the minds of students with facts…it is to teach them to think.”
Before all we need "Will" as where, "there's a 'Will' - There's is way"
If we have 'Will' then initiate with the assurance of the "Good Governance"!

Plan 2 - Educate people to make them realize what their best options are (aka not mullahocracy or sardarism).

Plane 1 is good but that could have been achived only if marshal-Law was in effect. Musharaf could have cleaned the whole country the day he took over he should have wiped out all these buggers, instead he says I dont mind feudal lords childern take control instead of there father's just because they have been studing in Oxford or MIT, the ediot does'nt understand feudal system is so addictive that the only way to finish it is plan 1. which cant be achived, Plan 2 people are so scard that they will rather kiss the sardar's *** them leaving him.
Second I have been hearing for years and years Kalabagh Dam if we make that dam yes we will have to move a lot of population but we will never have to beg for water and no load sheading. but no all the land belongs to MNA's MPA's how can we do that again that could have been achived under marshal-law. This problem can never be solved under a democratic state.

Plane 1 is good but that could have been achived only if marshal-Law was in effect. Musharaf could have cleaned the whole country the day he took over he should have wiped out all these buggers, instead he says I dont mind feudal lords childern take control instead of there father's just because they have been studing in Oxford or MIT, the ediot does'nt understand feudal system is so addictive that the only way to finish it is plan 1. which cant be achived, Plan 2 people are so scard that they will rather kiss the sardar's *** them leaving him.
Second I have been hearing for years and years Kalabagh Dam if we make that dam yes we will have to move a lot of population but we will never have to beg for water and no load sheading. but no all the land belongs to MNA's MPA's how can we do that again that could have been achived under marshal-law. This problem can never be solved under a democratic state.

Well said! Simply if we have to thru away all such Politicians, civil & army Bearucrate (onduty + retd), moulvies, careerists money oriented Jounalists, if we really want to have drastic "revolutionary" reform.

As far as democracy concern: You can never have a revolution in order to establish a democracy. You must have a democracy in order to have a revolution.:cool:
"A perfect democracy is therefore the most shameless thing in the world.":smokin:

Well, education and free access to the internet. Education will teach people how to grasp knowledge. Internet will provide them with knowledge. The rest will fall into place. Killing a bunch of people doesn't solve anything; prosecuting them for their wrong-doings though does accomplish a lot. What's also needed is an independent judiciary.

Plan 3 - Nationalise all land from feudal landlords and redistribute to local populace. This will put them out of power and empower the comon man.

Guys, exclude the urban / educated lot, do you really think that majority of Pakistanis really want to get rid of Feudal system. ?? I guess not. It has become a part of our culture to have a God Father type of personality all the time on our heads and that person, single headedly decides our future and take us for a ride wherever he wants to....Years of Marshal Law and the rest of so called feudal type democracy periods have tuned our minds to it and we have adapted our whole system that revolves around the Feudalism anyway...

What will happen if we take out the Feudalists and Army from our political system.....Pakistan will most likely be taken over by Mullahs....:woot:

So given an option between Feudalist and Mullahs....I did rather go for Feudalism.....:what:

Plan 3 - Nationalise all land from feudal landlords and redistribute to local populace. This will put them out of power and empower the comon man.

Couldnt have said it better my self.

But watching the boat carrying all these sardars mullahs and politicians being hit by a Missile you got to admit will be much fun to watch it going to the bottom of the sea and seeing all these blood sucking leaches going down with it.:taz::rofl:Actually we can sell it on PPV tv :angel:

Is the Pakistan Army able to remove feudalism from a place like FATA? It seems difficult to me. The British were unable to do so. Let's say Pakistan Army takes and secures a bit of FATA. Can it hold it? If it can then it could develop bits of FATA slowly, educate them and get the people to pledge allegiance to others aside from Sardars. But would it work? Not so sure it would myself

Nationalization is bad for Pakistan. Money goes to the government who are generally not as efficient. Best to privatize it all. Just take the land from the Sardars, give it to the local populace on a communist principle, no need to nationalize.

Just take the land from the Sardars, give it to the local populace on a communist principle, no need to nationalize.

Good suggestion but the problem remains that who will bell the cat?? Since independence:-
After many long rules, Army couldn’t do it….or may be didnt want to do it..
All the politicians are feudal themselves and product of the same system and will never let it happen….
Can Courts in Pakistan do it??? I have my doubts..
People Power ?? The majority is uneducated and so much engrossed in their day to day survival that probably they are not bothered about it…

It’s a stalemate and I am afraid that I will continue to remain so…

I really think that nationalising pakistans land and then redistributing would be the best step forward but then i fear that what happened to zimbabwe could happen to pakistan. Mugabe promised the same thing. he took zimbabwe from africa's food basket to a Basket case. Secondly with more and more people from the villages coming to the urban areas do you think that this phonomina will fade away in histroy as masses vote for different people.

The sad thing is that you can only do it the slow way. The best way to deal with these people is to build free schools in the poor areas (the places where these "leaders" get their dumb followers) Also look into party management and write legislation preventing these nepotist practices. Not to mention the cronyism (ask people like Lahori about that stuff)

After all what will organisations like the BLA (and the crooked politicians in PAK) say to prevent people being educated?

The problems with snatching their land is that they would ferment civil war for their own greed. So free schools would be the best way.

Back
Top Bottom