What's new

How to defend Brahmos?- American analysis.

Indeed, India would have to send its whole entire air force to take down an entire battle group with its own fighters of almost 100 aircraft alone of different ones designed to defend it from air to sea.
What does the US cbg comprise of???

End of the day we need next generation technology to defend against today's Bramose . It sums it all. Am sure key features are yet to be revealed by Indian or Russian . It's a game changer for India and Russian . Both technology don't goes to Chinese . They will unstoppable even by super powers

And upcoming bramos mini will be a killer configuration for destroyer or frigate or submarine . Double the quantity . Means at least one missile gonna strike the target

SIGHHHHH! I know this is PDF but its sad there are still so many US fanboys. I know they're victims of American advertising,the movies,books and documentaries but still....
Let me throw in this story of how the USS Donald Cook was softkilled in April last year in the Black Sea part of the Anglo Zionist to bully the Russian bear.
"Which turned to nearly full blown panic when it was learned exactly how the elderly Sue got so close. As it approached the destroyer all electronic systems shut down leaving the ship as defenseless as a little dhow"
Karanja'z Place: THE USS DONALD COOK INCIDENT AND THE REALITY OF RUSSIAN WAR FIGHTING EQUIPMENT AND
Here's what happened:"The radars along with all associated systems shut down as if a switch was turned off. The jet then buzzed the ship,which is a low high speed overflight once and then repeated the manoeuvre eleven times.
The Cook and its shaken crew immediately after set sail for Romania while it was another 2 days before the Pentagon could issue this response:"
If I were you I really wouldn't sing the praises of the Aegis and its supporting systems!
Son,

I can tell from your post that most likely you have no technical education/training. That story is 'believable' only if you suspend the laws of physics and logical thinking. Anyone who have any experience in EW know that story is complete bunk. A radar can only be shut off by its operator, not from EW signals. The screens would still be working but would display what is commonly called 'white noise'.

The non-technical details in that story varies from web site to web site but all are equally fantastic. Exaggerations like 'demoralized' or 'frightened' are substituted for technical details. The US lodged a diplomatic protest, and that fact was expanded to include the crew resignations from the Navy, anything from 27 people to the entire crew of 280. Another web site said the crew needed psychological counseling. That is called 'creative writing' in school.

How about the American version ?

The USS Donald Cook detected the Russian jet and prepared an unknown and top secret EW weapon for testing against airborne threats. The EM weapon was successful in the sense that it shut off the Su-24's electronics and nearly its engines. The Russian aircrew (2) were so shaken by the experience, that they almost had to eject near the American ship and would be captured and sent to Gitmo in Cuba, that upon returning to base they immediately resigned their commissions and left the Russian military. The Russian government did not want the truth known so the FSB hunted down the former pilots and killed them.

In View of USN

Submarines and carrier aircraft revolutionized war at sea more than half a century ago, and it's unlikely missiles are really going to change it. Here's the catch with hypersonic missiles; you have to get in range to launch them, you need targeting and location information etc, all of which is precisely what a carrier can counter. AEW, EW aircraft provide blanket coverage far above the range of any supersonic cruise missile, allowing the threat to be eliminated at it's source. SM-2/Aegis is always the second to last line of defense. The biggest problem for naval warfare still stands the same as it did since the second world war. Submarines, they are the most likely platform to be capable of entering a CBG's defense network in order to launch such a missile

No , You can not shoot a missile like brahmos from laser technology available today. What is EW+Standard missile?

Nice!!! You don't know what's a Standard Missile (SM)? And you wrote such a detailed article on missile interception.

Could anyone explain what's a "Standard Missile" to our friend author of this article please. I am a little confused as to how to explain the basics to an author of such a detailed article. And EW is Early Warning!! And YES you can shoot anything with the current LASER tech that the US has started to use. Not sure if you are up to speed on US defense acquisitions.

Nice!!! You don't know what's a Standard Missile (SM)? And you wrote such a detailed article on missile interception.

Could anyone explain what's a "Standard Missile" to our friend author of this article please. I am a little confused as to how to explain the basics to an author of such a detailed article. And EW is Early Warning!! And YES you can shoot anything with the current LASER tech that the US has started to use. Not sure if you are up to speed on US defense acquisitions.

Remove your confusion first.

Laser need to be focused on one place for atleast 4 second to raise the temperature of the missile at that particular point above 200 *c to damage that. It is not easy to do that with the missile like brahmos woth such high terminal maneuver. before you are able to focus you laser, it will strike you. The writer has rightly said that by the time your Laser becomes sufficiently powerful, Brahmos MK 2 with hypersonic velocity will come. Even Laswer shall not be very useful against them.

Laser need to be focused on one place for at least 4 second to raise the temperature of the missile at that particular point above 200 *c to damage that. It is not easy to do that with the missile like brahmos with such high terminal maneuver. Before you are able to focus you laser, it will strike you. The writer has rightly said that by the time your Laser becomes sufficiently powerful, Brahmos MK 2 with hypersonic velocity will come. Even Laser shall not be very useful against them.

Laser need to be focused on one place for atleast 4 second to raise the temperature
of the missile at that particular point above 200 *c to damage that. It is not easy to do that with the missile like brahmos woth such high terminal maneuver. before you are able to focus your laser, it will strike you. The writer has rightly said that by the time your Laser becomes sufficiently powerful, Brahmos MK 2 with hypersonic velocity will come. Even Laswer shall not be very useful against them..

I don't have no confusion. You need to remove your duplication. Out of frustration and false logic, you are responding to me twice. See your response above.

Next, Laser needs to be focused on what for 4 seconds? Do you even know how this works? Reading too much Tom Clancy there???? With EW assets like the Global Hawk and the Hawkeye, you can detect Brahmos and its real parents from the late 70's from like 200-300 miles away. That alerts the ENTIRE air defense system. The Laser will be VERY focused and hot like Starbucks coffee in the morning. It can focus on anything as its "Stimulated Energy" like my brain works after a Starbucks coffee....Laser is the last air defense asset and its accuracy is 100%

Re-read the term "LASER" .....your confusion will be gone if you paid attention. Focus on "Light Amplification" part of the term LASER. This isn't 80's anymore. Its 2015. The world's gone way ahead. They now serve Wine and Starbucks on Mars and the real Laser can take out any Brahmos, its older Dad or younger Cousin traveling at Mach 3-4 from a long distance away. Before the "S" maneuver kicks in!
By the way, who's the write who "rightly said so" (outlined in bold above)??? OH WAIT, it was YOU! HA!

I don't have no confusion. You need to remove your duplication. Out of frustration and false logic, you are responding to me twice. See your response above.

Next, Laser needs to be focused on what for 4 seconds? Do you even know how this works? Reading too much Tom Clancy there???? With EW assets like the Global Hawk and the Hawkeye, you can detect Brahmos and its real parents from the late 70's from like 200-300 miles away. That alerts the ENTIRE air defense system. The Laser will be VERY focused and hot like Starbucks coffee in the morning. It can focus on anything as its "Stimulated Energy" like my brain works after a Starbucks coffee....Laser is the last air defense asset and its accuracy is 100%

Re-read the term "LASER" .....your confusion will be gone if you paid attention. Focus on "Light Amplification" part of the term LASER. This isn't 80's anymore. Its 2015. The world's gone way ahead. They now serve Wine and Starbucks on Mars and the real Laser can take out any Brahmos, its older Dad or younger Cousin traveling at Mach 3-4 from a long distance away. Before the "S" maneuver kicks in!
By the way, who's the write who "rightly said so" (outlined in bold above)??? OH WAIT, it was YOU! HA!

Since you are not capable enough to understand the difference between 2 sentences, It is useless to discuss with you.

So you want to develop weapons for yesterday's wars?? :woot: You need to think of the future and plan accordingly or you're toast. A 20 year perspective planning is the need of the hour and thus you need to plan accordingly.

So now you do a forward flip on both accounts rather then just to count the 'pipeline' dreams of Brahmos. You would be well advised to consider what Brahmos and its carriers will have to face today rather then count on what it will have to face when upgraded.......because by the time Brahmos gets an upgrade, the adversary would have come up with something suitable as well.

Since you are not capable enough to understand the difference between 2 sentences, It is useless to discuss with you.

Lol, you are super predictable. I wrote it that way knowing JUST how you'd react. Damn I was trained well (at the gym )!

By the way, did they give you 100 rupees or something to do this 'analysis' on Brahmos and then secondary focus on Kolkata class? Out of the US, Russia, China, Japan, The UK, France.....you could not find one good comparison but Kolkata class from the Indian navy? Lol, I hope you realize 100 Indian rupees in the US means a small can of Coke (not even a Beer)!! Yea, that's true. You should ask for more to do lobby. It's a great business if you do it right for the right party....

If you can spare some time out of praising yourself and train your self in comprehension, you can be a better poster.

So you didn't tell me....to glorify the Kolkata class, did you make 100 rupees at least? It's a can of coke in the US. Not even a Beer. Please pick a better example in the future from the Russians, the Chinese, the UK, France and all. Kolkata class isn't really apples to apples, when compared to the super destroyer Burke class. I know lobby pays but geez, no Burke class comparison with lemons please...

So now you do a forward flip on both accounts rather then just to count the 'pipeline' dreams of Brahmos. You would be well advised to consider what Brahmos and its carriers will have to face today rather then count on what it will have to face when upgraded.......because by the time Brahmos gets an upgrade, the adversary would have come up with something suitable as well.
You can't counter a weapon's capabilities unless you know what they are! QED!

So you didn't tell me....to glorify the Kolkata class, did you make 100 rupees at least? It's a can of coke in the US. Not even a Beer. Please pick a better example in the future from the Russians, the Chinese, the UK, France and all. Kolkata class isn't really apples to apples, when compared to the super destroyer Burke class. I know lobby pays but geez, no Burke class comparison with lemons please...

Nonsense once again. I have not mentioned Kolkatta class anywhere. It is the writer who has mentioned and praised that. You are again and again proving that you have a serious comprehension problem.

Nonsense once again. I have not mentioned Kolkatta class anywhere. It is the writer who has mentioned and praised that. You are again and again proving that you have a serious comprehension problem..

Chill out dude. It's around mid night in the US. If you live in Denver, you too will have some comprehension issues this time at night if you know what I mean.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom