What's new

How Rich are Pakistani MNAs?: PPP MNA tops list

Nav

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Report ISLAMABAD:
While the poor became poorer and more people fell below the poverty line in Pakistan, the average net worth of an elected Pakistani politician (MNA) tripled, it has emerged.In 2002, the average net worth of an MNA was aroundRs. 27 million.
The wealthiest MNA is Mehboob Ullah Jan, belonging to PPP from NA-23, Kohistan, KP. His total assets: Rs. 3.29 billion ($38.7m)Jan is followed by Shahid Khaqan Abbasi of PML-N from NA-50, Rawalpindi-I, Punjab, with total assets of Rs. 1.63 billion ($19m). Abbasi owns this Air Blue private Pakistani Airline.
Third riches is Jahangir Khan Tareen of PML-F from NA-195, Rahim Yar Khan-IV,Punjab, with total assets of Rs 1.1 billion ($12.94m).
Full Artical Can Be Found On Link Given Below:--
How Rich are Pakistani MNAs?: PPP MNA tops list | PKonweb

Hope they participate in charity work. In south asian countries participation in charity is very less compared to western countries. Take an example of Bill Gates. We need people like Bill Gates, not Mittals or Mehboob Ullah Jan

Report ISLAMABAD:
While the poor became poorer and more people fell below the poverty line in Pakistan, the average net worth of an elected Pakistani politician (MNA) tripled, it has emerged.In 2002, the average net worth of an MNA was aroundRs. 27 million.
The wealthiest MNA is Mehboob Ullah Jan, belonging to PPP from NA-23, Kohistan, KP. His total assets: Rs. 3.29 billion ($38.7m)Jan is followed by Shahid Khaqan Abbasi of PML-N from NA-50, Rawalpindi-I, Punjab, with total assets of Rs. 1.63 billion ($19m). Abbasi owns this Air Blue private Pakistani Airline.
Third riches is Jahangir Khan Tareen of PML-F from NA-195, Rahim Yar Khan-IV,Punjab, with total assets of Rs 1.1 billion ($12.94m).
Full Artical Can Be Found On Link Given Below:--
How Rich are Pakistani MNAs?: PPP MNA tops list | PKonweb

Apart from many cultural and social differences and conflicts India and Pakistan only share the same worry in this matter
"POLITICIANS":azn::azn::hitwall:

I dont think so, its a right figure, you can multiply this figure by 100. These basturd politicians are ****** rich, do you think that they will disclose their actuall worth...ofcourse not.

If people in Pakistan ( buisnessmen and Politicians) start giving the tax honestly and disclose their actual wealth ...I can guarantee you, that you will find quite a few Pakistanies in the richies list.

How many of these politicians are investing in Pakistan?

I dont think so, its a right figure, you can multiply this figure by 100. These basturd politicians are ****** rich, do you think that they will disclose their actuall worth...ofcourse not.

If people in Pakistan ( buisnessmen and Politicians) start giving the tax honestly and disclose their actual wealth ...I can guarantee you, that you will find quite a few Pakistanies in the richies list.

I totally agree with you. It is shame that man like Nawaz Sharif paid Rs.5000/- as income tax. Zardari never bothered to pay a single rupee.

Which is why there is talk to it be made a Juducial enquiry as to whoever runs in elections or is a member of a political party to have the assetts investigated and checked to see how the wealth was made.

I think this would cause a frenzy of Politicans wanting to get out of Pakistan ASAP.

I believe I heard this was discussed on ARY News, and it does appear to make sense.

When persons are employed into the Intelligence services, or sensitive position within the public sector, they're assetts are scrutanised. The same should be adopted here for Politicians who are representing an entire nation............

Its the figure which they present themselves.....You can imagine the real figure....

Hmmm I don't think so these figures are true.Realistic figures would around 20x to 30x.

Hope they participate in charity work. In south asian countries participation in charity is very less compared to western countries. Take an example of Bill Gates. We need people like Bill Gates, not Mittals or Mehboob Ullah Jan

Don't know about India but Pakistani Do charity alot may be we are at highhest rank in doing charity.... Not only the rich but middle class also do charity a lot..

Why dont we have balls to hang them and bring looted wealth back to treasury. Seriously nothing much has changed since partition. Earlier it was the traitors blessed by goras not the traitors contest in election for their looting campaign. We need to bring election reforms.

i like the way they Participate and donate in Charity works. But let me tell you that common man in Pakistan is very Fond Of Charity work..for Example , Gop Is Still not far away Frm Covering The Flood Effecties.. But People of Pakistan They Donating Everything Frm Cash To Jewlery, Food Itmes etc Comparing to Our Politicions , A Big Shame For Them..

Apart from many cultural and social differences and conflicts India and Pakistan only share the same worry in this matter
"POLITICIANS":azn::azn::hitwall:

no your politicians! take 20% commission & kick backs and rest invest! for the betterment of the nation! OURS take 90% and give 10% to their families! so nothing goes to the nation! :hitwall::hitwall:

indian leaders atlest think of the nation & national interest! OURS don't!!! all they want is PAKISTAN KHAPAAY KHAPAAY!

Back
Top Bottom