What's new

How India society is gonna develop if can't treat women equally?

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
新闻视频_最新新闻事件报道_最新新闻视频在线观看_新浪视频

When i saw the video, i get shocked. If a girl hang out after 6pm means she shall be raped by men with impunity, how can a society develop? RIP to the victim. This is absolutely a huge crime. I'm not here to flame bait or provoke, i just wanna talk how Indians percieve the rapes of girls in India. When i saw the mother sob, my heart is get worn up.

@wanglaokan Women have always been oppressed in India, its a cultural thing.
You would be surprised to know that in India before independance there used to be a practice called SATI ( Sati (practice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).

When a husband died, his wife was forcibly thrown over his burning body because her mission in life was finished after her husbands death.

It was only banned during the British era in 19th century. Some Muslim rulers tried to abolish it but got such a violent response from Hindus that they were forced to back off.

I think i appreciate India society is very traditional and conservative, but it does't justify the activity of rapes against women who shall have the human rights given by the consitutions.

If i were a girl, i think i won't dare to travel to India and hang out even in Dehli in the night. That make the girl a ideal prey for the rapers.

Why a girl can't hang out with her male friends or along in the night in Indian cuture?

新闻视频_最新新闻事件报道_最新新闻视频在线观看_新浪视频

When i saw the video, i get shocked. If a girl hang out after 6pm means she shall be raped by men with impunity, how can a society develop? RIP to the victim. This is absolutely a huge crime. I'm not here to flame bait or provoke, i just wanna talk how Indians percieve the rapes of girls in India. When i saw the mother sob, my heart is get worn up.

Your concern for India has made me emotional but let me tell you that we do not have 1 out of 4 a rapist and 1 out of 10 is a gang rapist. So better you concentrate your country without worrying about others and post lie stories here.

LOL another ignorent soul..... :-D

@wanglaokan PDF is earning much by publishing thousands of indian rape thread.... try to read those instead of creating new ones..

Thanks

when a boy is born, the family members are happy. When a girl born, they feel not that happy. Doesn't all the men given birth by his mom? If there is no woman, where those rapers come from.

Your concern for India has made me emotional but let me tell you that we do not have 1 out of 4 a rapist and 1 out of 10 is a gang rapist. So better you concentrate your country without worrying about others and post lie stories here.
Do you mean the BBC documentary is fake or fabricated? Do they exaggerate the facts?

We have rapers in China too, but those rapers don't think those women shall be raped because they are women.

How India society is gonna develop if can't treat women equally?

Did you checked what happen in last century, keep you eyes and ears open to how dynamically India evolves in this century. Time will answer all you queries.

I think i appreciate India society is very traditional and conservative, but it does't justify the activity of rapes against women who shall have the human rights given by the consitutions.

If i were a girl, i think i won't dare to travel to India and hang out even in Dehli in the night. That make the girl a ideal prey for the rapers.

Why a girl can't hang out with her male friends or along in the night in Indian cuture?

Rape per lakh of population is least in India. We have 1.9 rape per lakh against 27 and 29 in Europe and US and 70+ in Switzerland. One out of 4 Chinese is a rapist and 1 out of 10 is gang rapist.

Since we reacts so very angrily and protest, it surfaces in Media else which society protest against rape like we did? Everybody except us keep quite. Have you ever witnessed any such a large scale demonstration and protest against rape anywhere except India though they have 15 to 50 time large rape ration per unit of population?

.....as a matter of fact, Indian women have more rights(constitutional) than man......but the real question is, for how long the Chinese people will tolerate propaganda from their govt., when will their conscience force them to force their govt. to not hide crime statistics of China from the world.

Rape per lakh of population is least in India. We have 1.9 rape per lakh against 27 and 29 in Europe and US and 70+ in Switzerland. One out of 4 Chinese is a rapist and 1 out of 10 is gang rapist.

Since we reacts so very angrily and protest, it surfaces in Media else which society protest against rape like we did? Everybody except us keep quite. Have you ever witnessed any such a large scale demonstration and protest against rape anywhere except India though they have 15 to 50 time large rape ration per unit of population?

So what?????

These sad ones only want to feel for India..

"Oh look at India, im feeling soooo sad "is the new mantra for most.

Oh my god, where you get the figures?

Do you mean the BBC documentary is fake or fabricated? Do they exaggerate the facts?

I invite you to come to my Home in Navaratri to see whether whatever I said is right or not? You will see girls dressed in very beautiful traditional dress wearing gold ornaments moving till late night for Garba without even a trace of fear of moving in nights.

SO you believe in BBC RIght? Find here with BBC link stating that half of chinese have raped .

In Cambodia, China and Indonesia it ranged from one in five to almost half of all men surveyed.

BBC News - Almost a quarter of men 'admit to rape in parts of Asia'

Now let us see whether you are able to accept the source which you believed is true if they write against India.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom