What's new

How India plans to convert Pak-Fa into FGFA

The MoD keeps making plans.

IAF ordered 40 Mk1's like a decade ago yet to be delivered to us.

Mk1A not even developed.
Mk1 FOC delayed to Mid 2018.

These new supposed 83 Mk1A's are for journalistic purposes more than anything else

If most Indians see how you see things. I can't see how India will start to improve. But most Indians are like the parade goers exclaiming how the emperor has a new beautiful new robe. They won't accept that Tejas is a complete disaster that need to be taken out, shot and give a quick burial.

If most Indians see how you see things. I can't see how India will start to improve. But most Indians are like the parade goers exclaiming how the emperor has a new beautiful new robe. They won't accept that Tejas is a complete disaster that need to be taken out, shot and give a quick burial.

For military purposes Tejas is a complete disaster.

For scientific purposes it's is quite important so the the endeavour to make indigenous aircraft must continue but not at the cost of military capability.

Most Indians are brainwashed by YouTube videos where the Tejas (on paper) is far superior to the Jf17 (in service)

Thank god YouTube does not factor into armed forces future, procurement and strategic planning.

Just re-paint it.

Tejas is the light of the Supa Powa.

IAF is not stupid, they just artificially set up the obstacle for Tejas to be inducted.

IAF is as stupid as DRDO when it comes to development. But not as unresourceful as PLAAF which got crappy stuff shoved into it's throat.

1. IAF changes and adapts as per evolving threat matrix.

2. IAF has been supporting the project in whatever way it can since half a century.

3. Dassault designed the Tejas, not ADA.

4. What economic crisis in 2000-2003 ?

5. ADA changed it around and screwed it up.

6. Cockpit was redesigned as helmet was hitting canopy thereby endangering pilot life. Matters to IAF not HAL/ADA mafia.

7. IAF wanted a Mig 21 replacement. HAL/ADA produced an aircraft which the Mig 21 should replace.

1. IAF had no thoughts about future.
2. IAF did not support the project...MoD did.
3. Dassault was not even involved when the project started...Bae was.
4. Economic crisis of 1990s which took almost 15 years to reel back.
5. No. ADA had no idea as IAF nor HAL would not depute a liason (co-ordinator) personnel.
6. No that was because of revised ASQR of IAF to have a HMD.
7. IAF wanted a Gnat replacement. MiG 21 was a alltogether a different ballgame. That came about only after 2003

IAF is as stupid as DRDO when it comes to development. But not as unresourceful as PLAAF which got crappy stuff shoved into it's throat.

1. IAF had no thoughts about future.
2. IAF did not support the project...MoD did.
3. Dassault was not even involved when the project started...Bae was.
4. Economic crisis of 1990s which took almost 15 years to reel back.
5. No. ADA had no idea as IAF nor HAL would not depute a liason (co-ordinator) personnel.
6. No that was because of revised ASQR of IAF to have a HMD.
7. IAF wanted a Gnat replacement. MiG 21 was a alltogether a different ballgame. That came about only after 2003

1. That is your personal opinion/brainfart. Not related to truth or facts.
2. Read point 1.
3. The project started in 60's and no foreign player was involved at starting date.
4. What economic crisis in 2000-2003 when India was making huge defence purchases and vastly boosting military budgets?
5. Read point 1.
6. Google the meaning of "evolving threat matrix"
7. Read point 1 + Tejas program is to replace entire mig series in the 1990's except Mig 29.

Which planet are you living on?

2. Read point 1.
3. The project started in 60's and no foreign player was involved at starting date.
4. What economic crisis in 2000-2003 when India was making huge defence purchases and vastly boosting military budgets?
5. Read point 1.
7. Read point 1 + Tejas program is to replace entire mig series in the 1990's except Mig 29.

End of the day, india(unfortunately) cannot stand on the same footing as china.

Maybe this will change in 30 years

End of the day, india(unfortunately) cannot stand on the same footing as china.

Maybe this will change in 30 years

China is unrelated to Tejas experiment,

and is China is going to collapse in 30 years? No other way to exceed their economic and thus military level.

China is unrelated to Tejas experiment,

and is China is going to collapse in 30 years? No other way to exceed their economic and thus military level.

I find that india has many things similar from china since last time and many things to learn from today hence i used china as an example.

Both had the same GDP in 1960
indchinagdp.jpg

but one grew 5 times larger, apparently one is capitalist, the other is communist hence the problems and differences must be found.

End of the day, what india wants is not PAK-FA, not T-50 or AMCA
or even rafale M/F-35

India wants her own J-20 and J-31

that could be used on her own CATOBAR aircraft carriers.

The root of the problem is still the economy and people.

The people and economy are simply not ready to support such an effort, defence is a long term game.

India has to build on education for next generation and to nurture talent pool so things are ready in 30 years.

The current leader modi has to do what deng xiaoping did.

I feel that AMCA/PAK-FA is not something workable for india and it will not be an ideal project with ideal results for india even if completed.

I find that india has many things similar from china since last time and many things to learn from today hence i used china as an example.

indchinagdp.jpg

but one grew 5 times larger, apparently one is capitalist, the other is communist hence the problems and differences must be found.

or even rafale M/F-35

India wants her own J-20

Well this is all off topic but who is the actual communist and who is the actual capitalist ?

Well this is all off topic but who is the actual communist and who is the actual capitalist ?

I edited and rewrote my post.

The key for india to have her own military power is to actually learn from china first.

After learning from china, then learn from USA.

Hence the tejas was crappy

From what we can see now, even if extrapolate into near future, the AMCA will not be much different from TEJAS.

The key for india to have her own military power is to actually learn from china first.

From what we can see now, even if extrapolate into near future, the AMCA will not be much different from TEJAS.

All true.

AMCA is unlikely to ever exist because

1. Who will design it? Good ole Dassault has yet to develop a stealth fighter (internal weapon bays)

2. Stealth coating technique is alien to the morons at HAL.

When we cannot built the HTT-40 (Basic Trainer Aircraft) it is impossible to build a 5th gen stealth multirole aircraft.

Thats the reality and deluded indian forumers need to acknowledge it sooner than later as the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy both have realized it.

2. Read point 1.
5. Read point 1.

The project that started in 60s is called the HF 24 marut. It was designed by the legendary person whom I think you can google.

Indias biggest defence purchases happened in 1996. 2001 to 2003 had the largest support for indegenous design.

And you do not use a pure delta for strike.

And everyone knows here how big of a critic I am of Indian defence design.

Give credit where it is due. And there is no use reading point number 1. as it is already flawed.

indchinagdp.jpg

or even rafale M/F-35

The people and economy are simply not ready to support such an effort, defence is a long term game.

India has to build on education for next generation and to nurture talent pool so things are ready in 30 years.

I feel that AMCA/PAK-FA is not something workable for india and it will not be an ideal project with ideal results for india even if completed.

India is not China and we do not have a person to fudge reports...end of story.

All true.

1. Who will design it? Good ole Dassault has yet to develop a stealth fighter (internal weapon bays)

When we cannot built the HTT-40 (Basic Trainer Aircraft) it is impossible to build a 5th gen stealth multirole aircraft.

Thats the reality and deluded indian forumers need to acknowledge it sooner than later as the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy both have realized it.

Well alright so you have no idea how far the AMCA design is?

So do you know the composition of RAm that is being used on the Indian aircrafts? I guess you do not...because the autolay and programming software was written by ADA. Sheesh you need to know a lot.

HTT 40 is build and the HTT-Deepak was used before this.

Man do you even know what you are talking about? I do not like the direction that everything is heading...but the earlier generation was better.

Rule 1. Do not learn from China...because all you end up is with a crappy product. all other rules must refer to this rule.

Why not? Everyone is not as extremist like you, they deal with brain.

In India every one is extremist like you.
You elect your PM by judging how many Muslims he have killed.
Your media, movies, sportsmen, all reflect you are a sick nation, and this has come about because of the filth around you. People shitting and pissing all over.

In India every one is extremist like you.
You elect your PM by judging how many Muslims he have killed.
Your media, movies, sportsmen, all reflect you are a sick nation, and this has come about because of the filth around you. People shitting and pissing all over.

google about you country about all of these. I think you have confused your country with India.

JUST WRITE YOUR REAL NAME SPACE TERRORIST, soon you will see many suggestions!! :rofl:

1) More number of Muslims were killed in Pakistan since 9/11 than anywhere else in the world.
2) You killed all the minorities since 1947, none exists now.
3) Modi was selected because of development goals.
4) Yeah you drink that shit and piss through Indus, Ravi, Chenab, Jhelum, Beas, Sutlej and other rivers. But that will also stop soon. What shit will you drink than?

http://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/...c-projects-on-jhelum-chelam-tributaries-58386
India can build hydroelectric projects on Jhelum, Chelam tributaries: World Bank

All true.

India need more people with reason and logic like you. Unfortunately for India, most India with logic and critical thinking skills choose to leave India.:frown:

indchinagdp.jpg

or even rafale M/F-35

Actually you need to look at it in a different way.
Start from ....
What is india's greatest security threat. Ans: internal insurgency.
So what does India need to solve it's internal insurgents?
Next greatest threat to India is probable Pakistan which is just next door and much much smaller.

Nuclear subs? Sheath fighters? Aircraft carriers? Intercontinental missiles?

Go figure.... Indians ..:disagree:
Makes me vomit blood :sick:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom